What fish does Veeky Forums endorse?

What fish does Veeky Forums endorse?

I know salmon, but salmon is expensive. Tuna is cheap but mercury. Alaska Pollock is cheap but tasteless.

What about sardines?

Tilapia

I love catfish

I eat flounder pretty much every day.

Tuna Steaks 2/3 times a week.

Barramundi

>salmon is expensive
You can get canned salmon pretty cheap.

But picking out all the bones probably constitutes enough cardio to kill your gains
Yeah I've seen them at about the same price as tuna. Not as good as a fillet though of course but good to change things up

i love fried yellow croaker
tilapia fried at an asian supermarket

realistically frozen cod fillets bought in bulk

Tilapia is the chicken breast of fish
Good source of omega 3 and calcium and a cheaper alternative to salmon. Eat either a few times a week and you're good without fish oil pills.

Mackerel

That's a garbage fish for garbage people. Compete shit fish.

>cheap, tasteless fish eaten as a source of protein
how is that bad you inbred faggot
it's not some superfood with most incredible flavor, but it's perfect for what it is

Fresh cooked mackeral tastes so fucking good

Eel

>cheap, tasteless fish eaten as a source of protein

Exactly. That's practically rice and you wouldn't find it in any high quality restaurant. In fact, is an establishment has that on its menu just get the fuck out of there, it's a shitty venue.

Fish does not have to be a superfood but it should have higher quality than that. Even a can of tuna is much more high quality than that garbage fish that's only sold because there's so much of it.

Herring, anyone? Or it's only popular in northern Europe and slav countries?

Also scomber, has more protons.

trout, halibut and hake are my faves.

Arsenic

Eel tastes so fucking great but its expensive

Also, whitebait is great. Lightly bread and shallow fry them.

Hey, I just made some mackerel pasta with spinach and tomato sauce. 10/10

brisling sardines and rollmop herrings

I did this yesterday but with shrimp instead of mackerel. Don't know what I'm doing, just threw a bunch of shit together. Also 10/10

>actually like the taste of lightly fried whitefish
Is this bad?

I never use recipes while cooking. Just take shit, throw it in a pan, stir, and voila.

yeah, you should kill yourself.
get it out of the way now, it will spare you a lot of suffering in the future.

I don't know why but your strong disdain/fish elitism has sent my sides to explore the outer reaches. I agree with you.

that means you can make exactly one dish, which is stir fry.

So stir fry everything? Probably doesn't taste bad but stir fry is always a leftovers dish to me. Crazy how asians convinced white people it's a main dish.

Both of you don't realize how much you can do with a pan. I made pasta sauce in a pan today, for one.

Char tastes almost exactly like salmon but is half the cost.

Yes best part of summer is catching these feisty fuckers and putting them on the grill while still fresh

So

Fucking

Delish