REAL RIPPLE GIVEAWAY $$$

REAL RIPPLE GIVEAWAY $$$

Hello I am an anonymous member of the bitpam discord

I have over 30'000 XRP. I am feeling generous, if your skeptical then LEAVE NOW, this is NOT real

Post your XRP address, and a comment on why you think ripple is the best cryptocurrency and I will give the best 10 answers 10 XRP each. Looking for new ways to promote ripple so these answers can help me. Winners will be announced in the +5000 member bitpam CryptoCurrency discord server below

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yeZHeSx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good luck and may the best XRP win

Low value. Unique, own blockchain. Immense amount of real world bank-related partnerships. Will likely be amongst the first to be adopted by businesses, banks. Failed transactions do not just disappear into the ether, DST tag functionality, etc. Now gimme my XRP.

rpBx774FDyRvwu36byy1X7RsPGpbuZJXAR

ayy kek lmao

>if your skeptical then LEAVE NOW, this is NOT real

I mean, okay.

Because you are the first one to answer I'll give your XRP, dm me on discord

Lmao

Okay

XRP is fucking trash, keep it

Fast transactions between banks, great team, low transaction cost, low inflation rate.
address: rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy
tag: 914930615

Damn my nigga lol just trying to escape writers block

Sorry am new to CryptoCurrency, what is a tag?
I just bought this xrp and held so I have no idea about the advanced stuff

tag is address also

Ok see you in the discord

Just because we are posting giveaways we had two whales giving away BTC on the official Veeky Forums discord last night. Just because im feeling nice ill post the link to that too, see if they come back later on in an hour or two.

discord.gg/yeZHeSx

lol.

> not understanding that ripple isn't a currency but means for transport
> not seeing that it's meant for banks and not for merchant payments.

They have a plan/solution to an obsolete international transfer system (SWIFT). Ripple also has a very solid team of people with great curriculums.

rHZaDC6tsGN2JWGeXhjKL6664RNCq5hu4B

Also because they have 100+ partnerships already, and aren't anti-institutions.

>invest im ripple
>become a cripple

pls, help a pajeet out

rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh

any amount wil be appreciatede

You didn't deliver last time

It's still over 1 sat.

rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy

Ripple will be used by banks for facilitating chainlinks oracles. Simples. I already have 20kXRP so meh on the 10. All on my ledger too but you can chuck some in my MEW if you want :P

r999NRCDbc2ZXESanj6MPMmFdf9L8TbE7r

Simple: the banks want a piece of the blockchain action. It’s designed specifically for them. In the end, the banks are not going to go away. They are too powerful and are smart enough to adapt to a crypto-dependent world. Hence Ripple will be the key to staying relevant.

I have 40,000 ripple, dont need your 10

Bill Gates is trying to implement this to 3rd world countries which is cool since not all people have access to banks but phones are more readily available which gives incentive for Ripple to launch a campaign with Bill.
Tag

rLW9gnQo7BQhU6igk5keqYnH3TVrCxGRzm

Easy. Ripple=Cripple. This shit will cripple the economy.

>XRP each

GTFO

Saged

Honestly, its what Etherium wants to be. Its gonna be one on one with Bitcoin before 2020

well despite all the shitting over it, it has been able to successfully maintain top 5 position through the years
so that's something
rUTpF5SMBywVVHq6MkPu4MxLdHdBHvxxzp
this is polo address i hope you don't need any memo or token or whaever

The good banking support and it obliterates the waiting time that traditional banking cross border/currency transfers take.
rKc1DdLBPVZFrKmEDMGFccHTXhysF7HWPo

Low value, best crypto for gay people, adopted by banks and cucks.

rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy The fastest crypto for banks, would open my small bank based on ripple if I had enough money!! Ripple for the win!!

197,000 here. blow me.

Ripple takes the 'crypto' out of 'cryptocurrency'
rhL5Va5tDbUUuozS9isvEuv7Uk1uuJaY1T