So this

So this.
6'4 80 kg DYEL.
1/3 of these calories are peanuts.
I don't eat any sugar/sweetened products.
Do I start consuming sugar?

>170g out of 113g of fat

Maybe stop stuffing our mouth with lard ?

More breads, pastas, shit like that. Pasta anything is pretty solid as it has a decent carb content in the sauces along with fat.

Throw in some ground beef, meatballs, whatever and you can nail your macros in a meal or two.

Go eat some pasta with tomato sauce and you should meet those carb macros.
Also you're consuming way too much fat. Go easy on the nuts.
>Do I start consuming sugar?
No

150g protein what is this shit are you a midget or a girl or both?

>peanuts

What are you eating that has so much fat? Stop eating nuts btw. Eat actual protein like meats and for carbs eat rice, potatoes, and pasta. Fats get from some avocado on a salad and maybe a little natural peanut butter. You can also eat some red meats as they have more fat in it.

>He thinks he needs more than 120g
Oy vey, remember to buy our OPTIMUM NUTRITION PLATINUM STANARD WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE (TM) which is a (((high quality))), (((complete))) source of protein!

thanks

I simply can't put so much rice/pasta into myself to meet my calorie goal.
Or maybe I haven't really tried eh.
Peanuts are making it easy.
4 scrambled eggs and a little of em are making it 1200 calories, legit OP.
I'll try to make it your way tomorrow

Pasta is a bit of a meme. Its not very calorie dense. It doubles in size/weight on cooking.

>this meme again
Talk to any professional weightlifter and they'll recommend high protein intake. From personal experience, if I'm not getting at least 1g/lb lbs I feel like shit, slower recovery, more bloated.
Cutting now and 1.1g/lb (not even lbm) and I'm losing 3lb a week
>inb4 it's muscle too
Compound lifts obviously stalled, isolations are increasing and I'm eating a 1k deficit with dnp

There is literally nothing wrong with protein and fat from peanuts, or with consuming more fat than recommended as long as it's not from oils and you are below your calorie budget

no sugar bro

The only issue with nuts is lack of absorption if you don't chew them properly. Ita why I bought a grinder.

Yeah I eat a lot of cashews while bulking and often go quite a bit over MyFitnessPal's recommended fat intake and seem to be doing just fine. As long as your calorie and protein intakes are in check I don't think an imbalance in carbs and fat is that big of a deal, as long as it's not too extreme.

What? Really? Source me
This
Low fat and low carb is a meme
Count protein and calories, eat seeds, fruits and veggies for the macros and you'll be fine

Your teeth are the grinder moron

I think he means the app

Try oatmeal, or bread

Way to go user. Same with me. Bulk will be glorious

so? are you a fucking pussy?
measure the bitch before cooking the bitch, as i always say

>He doesn't eat nuts whole without chewing.

Never going to make it young lad.