Tfw forgot to brush my teeth this month and now one tooth hurts a lot

>tfw forgot to brush my teeth this month and now one tooth hurts a lot

>yuropoors

>haven't brushed my teeth in 6 years
>still no pain

I fucking hate my gums. Miss flossing for a couple days and they'll bleed and hurt for weeks.

How do you forget to brush your teeth?

>tfw forget to put on deodorant before going to the gym
>tfw when shirt that reveals sweat the most
>tfw did OHP

I guess this is now a hygiene thread.

No anti-perspirants work for me. I switched to some over the counter stuff called Driclor that stung like a bitch, but worked for some time. Then my body got used to it and started sweating through it again, and I haven't been able to find something as strong since. I sweat an inordinate amount for my BMI and for the DYEL workouts I'm performing. Apparently I have "hyperhidrosis" which affects 3% of the population. I come home soaked from minor workouts. Like I jumped into a pool.

I keep getting ingrown hairs when I shave. How do I stop that?

I know that feel.
At least the anti-odor part works.

Buy "fur" oil on Amazon. Expensive but amazing. Also don't go against the grain.

I haven't brushed my teeth in two months and I'm fine

I havent brushed my teeth with any semblance of regularity for like 12 yrs. And I've had gfs and etc. Lived or vacationed with them so they realized I just didn't.

Right after shaving use rubbing alcohol, wait a few minutes and use olive oil.
Works for me.

Oh fucc, my brother. Yes, the odor blocking strangely works but I'm still a human sprinkler.

How can you be so disgusting to not brush your teeth

>haven't seen a dentist in 9 years
>teeth work just fine
When did you realize dentists are a meme? Every 6 months my ass. They probably fuck up your teeth when you're there to keep you coming back.

>forgot to brush my teeth this month

A fucking month behave yourself you stupid prick.

Try using a safety razor and keep changing the blade for new sharp ones.

>Right after shaving use rubbing alcohol

there is absolutely no reason you would ever, ever do this. rubbing alcohol causes your living cells to swell and burst. you don't ever apply it to your skin unless you need emergency disinfectant

If you dont
>Brush 2x a day
>Mouth wash at morning
>Floss at night

kys

wat

brush your fucking teeth

you must stink

Never been to a dentist and haven't brushed my teeth in years.
All my teeth are still in working order at 30.

I forgot to mention that I'm a Slav, if that's any factor.
I've been doing this for years now and had literally ZERO problems with my skin, and God only knows how many times I did this to my dick and face.

This man listens to his dentist.
t. dentist

The guy in OP is American

>never brush ever maybe on occasion but pick teeth with toothpick

never had a cavity

Wet shave once, then use an electric razor. I never get ingrowns from an electric, and stubble grows back in like a day as opposed to 3 days like wet shaving does, so i've always got the mannly stubble going.

lol, you guys might as well just lift with bad form for years and then one day go to snap city.

My stubble grows back in a little more than 24 hours. I've tried electric razors before and they gave me worse razor burn. What brand do you use?
Thanks I'll look into it.
I'm not trusting anybody who has cross fit in their name.
Tried that before but I used cheap ones. How do you know if it's quality?

OK bud as someone with shitty skin and coarse curly hair who is very prone to ingrown hairs i'm gonna give you some real advice here, cherish it forever:
>use a sharp blade like a safety razor
>only go with the grain, yes it won't be as smooth but this alone will alleviate 90% of the problem
>shave regularly
>exfoliate every morning in the shower in the face (any facewash with exfoliating properties will do), the coarseness and rubbing will help move the hairs before they have a chance to dig back into your skin
>if you do get an ingrown hair, get some tweezers and just pull that shit out, it's a lot easier for the skin to heal quickly and neatly without getting infected if there isn't a hair in there

Honestly this will clear up 99% of the problem but follow the last bit of advice when, inevitably, you get one again.

Well I don't brush twice a day and every time I've gone to the dentist they give me a thumbs up. Desu I should brush twice a day since I haven't been to the dentist in 4 years and I know I probably have a fucked up cavity. I only quit drinking soda a few months ago. Always drink soft drinks with a straw.

>David Thewlis (born David Wheeler; born 20 March 1963) is an English actor, director, screenwriter, and author.
>yuropoors

I should start using mouth wash again. Let's get it.

That's understandable.