My shoulder is fucked how do I unfuck it?

My shoulder is fucked how do I unfuck it?
>inb4 go to doctor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_osoNJK1HQ
youtu.be/B33C_XMRF-g
google.ca/amp/s/chicagosc.com/starr-rehab-protocol-muscle-injury/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

train legs

How did you fuck it up? Do that but in reverse to unfuck it.

what's wrong with it

Lacrosse ball

I've had pain in my shoulder (the frontal part, not the scapula or the clavicle, the part at the top of the humerus)
not quite sure
might have been boxing or bench pressing, or maybe dumbbell lateral flyes I used to do for medial delts

How fucked we're talking? What kind of movements hurt?

just a little fucked
all kinds of press hurts but not so bad I can't push through it
also pull ups and pulldowns

train your rear delts more. do face pulls, and more pulling movements like rows and pull ups.

Go to a physio.
I spent months trying to self diagnose and fix lower back/pain. Finally saw a physio and he diagnosed it and gave me a working solution within 25 minutes, well worth the £40

what was the working solution?

If rows are still okay, do those for back and focus on squats and deadlifts otherwise. Do isolations for arms and see if different pressing angles are okay. Decline bench or dips should be easier on your shoulders and still let you do work for your chest. I don't think flys will be okay if pressing already hurts but you might want to try it out. Do light face pulls for up to 30 reps. They're great for restoring shoulder mobility and might aid you in recovery, unless the movement hurts, in that case you should stop immediately.

What country are you in?

Stop pressing heavy until you can fix it. I ignored the slight pain, and it never really got worse until I was bench pressing one day and my shoulder kinda just gave out.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_osoNJK1HQ

Solved my problems.

why should he freely give you advice that cost him 40 erous?

These exercises helped me A LOT, especially the prone slow dislocates
youtu.be/B33C_XMRF-g

I had assumed I had some sort of hip impingement or SI joint malfunction due to how sharp the discomfort was.
Turns out my glutes had just been rekt by sitting 6+ hours a day since starting a new office job, and my back was picking up all the slack, so he recommended a bunch of glute exercises to wake them back up each time I lift.

thx senpai
well he just gave it to me you complete faggot

How do you lacrosse ball a shoulder?

Use the Starr Rehab Protocol with Barbell OHP

google.ca/amp/s/chicagosc.com/starr-rehab-protocol-muscle-injury/amp/

It worked for me but it also depends on what kind of injury you have.

connective tissue injury. be gentle with it and exercise lightly but consistently

>waking up muscles

the physio u saw is a hack, the idea that muscle neuropathways can "fall asleep" has been debunked.

I fucked my rotator cuff, built it back up with OHP slowly, fine now, I hate doctors though nd haven;t got time for physio bullshit

FIRST AND FOREMOST: GO SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR.

Don't try to diagnose yourself.

I also fucked up my shoulder a year ago, tried giving rest and bill star's rehab program, etc., etc. In the end after 2 or so months went to see a doctor (the pain first subsided but little by little started to come back). Turns out it was quite serious and I narrowly avoided having to have surgery. Now I've been recovering for 8 months (no bench, OHP or pullups during this time) and now I'm just easing my way back to upper body compounds.

tl;dr recap - GO SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR

shoulders are fucking cunts, go see a professional unless you want complications for life