Female Vs Male Ideals

Been asking a lot of women, and they seem to all agree that being massive is gross.
I was specifically told huge lats and traps are gross AF.
Why do women prefer the cut look over the alpha body?
Which one are you working on?
I'm going for the swimmer bod if it's what will optimize my chances at a waifu.
Discuss.

This is the look a lot of women prefer. I lift for myself tbqh

Why do you lift for girls?

Lift to be strong and scary user.

This. My objective is to be as close to Azog as possible.

OP, college sluts daily mire my joocy lats and traps, besides, if you are big as fuck you feel extremely confident and that's a huge factor.

Girls don't even know what they want. Just get big and alpha who gives a fuck

Chicks don't understand the work and dedication it takes to get big so they can't appreciate it.

Being massive is just like being morbidly obese, it's an extreme body type with preconceived notions and stereotypes.

If a girl ever tells me I'm too muscled I'll know I've finally made it

Unless you are going for Mr. Olympia level huge, they usually dont care. You are only going to help your chances by being "I work out reguarly" jacked. Ive been otter-mode and ive been chad, and regular-jacked is easier to maintain and gets me better responses.

If you stay natty I doubt you can achieve a physique that girls find repelling

One is a Ferrari, one is a muscle car

Lifting to get jacked like Brad, but not as big as Dom

>Start getting Veeky Forums.
>Wife tells me she doesn't want me to get "too big".
>She asks for examples of my goal body.
>Show her the piano man as a joke.
>She freaks out, I laugh.
>Later show her pictures of Klokhov.
>Says that's "still too big".
>Explain that this is my body, and my choice - I need to get fit for myself first and foremost.
>She's upset at first, but a couple of days later days she understands.
Just need to work her up to pinning me.

OP here, the above green texter reminded me of what women have been telling me
Mom says
>don't get too big now
girls I'm into say
>stop working out
>you're bodies perfect
>don't get too big, it's gross
I've only been lifting like 3.5 months now, there's no way I'm getting too big.
Why the fuck do they do this?

Gains Goblins
They are supposed to look better than you so they don't like seeing you progress.

You must de DYEL as fuck. Why the fuck do they do that, indeed.

Crabs in a bucket mate.

If your partner doesn't accept your goals and dreams, or isn't willing to help you achieve them, then they're not the one to be with.

>Being massive is just like being morbidly obese, women are repulsed by it

After a year they stopped saying that to me, and unless I talk about leaving humanity behind or some meme, my girlfriend latches onto my like a koala after I get an arm pump in.

Girls are fucking stupid and don't know what they want, just lift my dude.

>hungry skelly all my life
>start lifting and eating alot of food
>gf says: "dont get too big I dont like that!"
>1 year and 5kg of gains later
>she realizes Im turning more into an underwear model kinda body and not a gross bodybuilder
>actually thought those lean looking ottermode guys only did some running or something
>finds me 100x more sexy now and is scared "I will find better"

Fuck girls man they always have something to complain. Also, literally everybody who doesnt lift or interested themselves in fitness in general is completely clueless. I blame all the diet ads/products/easy weight loss/easy ripped bullshit to make money off of peoples ignorance

>implying women know what they want

What women think of when you say "huge" or "massive" is different than the reality. If you train naturally it's almost impossible to be "too big", keep your body fat between 10-15% and you're golden.

Women say one thing and do another. Every every women says they won't touch a guy shorter than them but I'm 5'8 and have fucked a few taller than me due to looking good and having great charisma.

It's two things:
If they don't find you attractive, they want to keep you that way - it keeps you from being a "threat" to them. Girls go on high alert when they see a guy they are into. This is inherently stressful.

The next is actual honesty; basically, every girl is comparing you to that one lanky tattooed drug dealer she fucked in high school, and she remembers him being a dangerous, confident bad boy that got her pussy soaked. Physique has fuck all to do with it. If that guy was jacked, she probably would tell you that jacked guys are hot.

>Manlet
They'll fuck you, but they'll never date you.
You're about on par with the Labrador they had at age 16.

>she realizes Im turning more into an underwear model kinda body and not a gross bodybuilder
I'm so pissed off at the industry for pushing this notion that everybody's natty. Even dudes like Ronnie Coleman claimed natty and normies actually believed it. Of course people would think you can get huge and mutant like just from lifting.

>They'll fuck you, but they'll never date you.
>They'll let you cuck their boyfriends but you'll never be their beta provider
the horror

If they had boyfriends they'd never fuck a manlet.
You're the equivalent of a one night stand with a butterface.

Everyone understands, but if you start dating it, then you'll get the shit taken out of you.

>girl is comparing you to that one lanky tattooed drug dealer
You think every girl fucked a guy like that?

Come on, lad, you are better than this

All the ones i have had
Nice quads btw

what women want is not what they say they want

and even still, what they want varies depending on their mood and what time of the month it is

>sometimes gf tells me she loves feeling my muscles and that she likes "man smell"
>other times gf says she thinks muscles/etc are gross
>sometimes men are sexy
>sometimes men are gross

don't listen to women

>If they had boyfriends they'd never fuck a manlet.
Cucked lank in denial

This I've watched many females talk about how gross big jacked guys are and then on Friday night who's dick is she sucking? A big jacked guy

Accept your fate user.

I don't think it's even possible to get that "too big" look that women say don't like when you're natty

>"Oh user, you're so much bigger than lanky"
I'm pretty content.

>Has to stand on his tip toes to unrack bar.
>Bigger.

Women think they earn coolgirlpoints by saying they don't find fit men attractive. They don't mean it, they think they'll come off as more humble and less stacy by denying the obvious.

salty

Being big is the best because It makes you either a one or a ten for ever girl.

Unless you are perfectly cut and with good genetics for face, even a good athletic bod can strand you at a seven.

Plus being big and lifting heavy is its own fucking reward.

Because it makes them feel inferior. Same reason why there is always the token swamp donkey or two in every group of hot chicks. Women have to be the best looking to feel sexy.

If you believe in women when they talk about what they want and what are their "ideals" in a man, you're never going anywhere with women.

\thread

>tumblr gif
>backslash
You can both fuck off.

Whats your definition of regular-jacked

Kind of curious, what are your goal bodies btw?
Also, before you post yours, go ask your GFs to pick a goal body or ask your sister etc...
I don't give a fuck, just ask a girl and ask her to be honest.

You do realize that she's not gonna be honest, especially after you asked her to be?

Every time a girl says

>I find muscles gross

She's fucking overcompensating for the fact that she loves them and gets instantly moist for chad noobgains but feels bad because she's with your DYEL ass

You are missing the point. Of course they love muscles. Muscles like the guy on the left in OP pictures.

it really isnt. top tier genetic bodybuilders will get to what? 175 lb lean? even if you're tall you aint getting "Too big" even if you lift 20 years with perfect everything

2/3/4 plates 3x5 and 8% bodyfat

>I was specifically told huge lats and traps are gross AF.

women are fucking dumb

they don't like how manlets walk around flaring their arms looking moronic
but reality is they absolutely love a large back and huge lats

>I play sports
vs.
>I spend hours everyday preening my body, taking supplements, and lifting all in a vain pursuit if perfection
Which person sounds more attractive? Everything is in context.

>>I play sports
You mean I force myself to conform and socialize with people I despise in order to seem cool?

Ayyy klokov best goal

>You mean I force myself to conform and socialize with people I despise in order to seem cool?
That's kind of what you want to do, if you want to fit in to society, yes. Nobody likes it, but everybody understands why we have to do it.

You really can't ask women about what they like. Women don't actually know what they like and for some reason they are terrible at imagining what different body types look like. Trust me on this. If you want to know what women like, you have to trick them experimentally, like show them two different pictures of guys where the primary difference is one has huge traps/lats and is ripped, while the other is ripped but has smaller traps/lats - then ask her which guy is hotter. Obviously this isn't a very reliable experiment (and she'll think you're gay), but it's way better than asking a women what they like.

Anecdotally, I can tell you that if you ask a women what she thinks of huge traps, she thinks basically of guys that look like the super mutants from Fallout 3 and that's gross. In reality, they look at something like Tom Hardy in Warrior with his gigantic traps and think he's hot.

The thread could have ended after these two posts.

>force
A true normal does it because he enjoys it. Already I can see the difference between you and somebody girls find attractive.

>socialize with people I despise in order to seem cool
Speak for yourself. You are a loser who views all of life as Chads vs. autists like yourself. Normal people play sports because it's fun, keeps you in good shape, and let's you hone/show off your athletic ability.

I'll bet you're still confused as to why women most often find athletes hotter than gym rats.

>Azog

From Hobbits?

that is just straight autism user, consider ending yourself.

Nah fuck you, I want that Uruk-hai body

>pic related, goal body

yea women hate gronk aesthetic,
they only like him because he's a fun loving rich successful famous athlete party animal. take all that away and they'd be disgusted by him

looking good

This. Being fit is like having money, it helps to a point then it has diminishing returns.

It gets your foot in the door so to speak but then who you are has to do the rest of the work. Personality and all that jazz.

Honestly if you are fit and have a 1000lb total or more and 15% or less bf(this is obviously within normal sub 6'5" height ranges) you will be fit enough for most girls. Anything more than that and its not going to overly help.

Just like how having money stops really helping after you make 80-100K a year. Sure some might go for you just because you make 200k but really each 10k over 80 stops having a big impact on what people think.

>From Hobbits?
yeah

The thing is I'd like to be massive, as in 7+ ft and muscular in a way that looks strong/intimidating (ie. huge traps, forearms, back). Other example is a minotaur.

Too bad I'm just 6'1"

im 6'2 and never really lift until recently only played sports. but i have 195lb lean body mass. (but im fatty so no aesthetics - but i think the more girly the girl's personality, the more she wan'ts a large body)

have you ever been the guy in the right hand picture?

How do you get regular jacked

Just how succesful can a 6'2 chad be? He will get a hot wife, make a few million, and live good.

How succesful can a 5'6 beta with compensation syndrome be? He can conquer europe, establish an empire and Name himself emperor, be exiled to a lonely desolate island in the medditeranean, sail back on a piece of drift wood, and REQONQER the very people who exiled him.

Choose wisely... who am I kiddin' we all wish we were manlets

6'3 lank let fag here

yeah i've met some serious lifting rugbylads with 200-220 but are they lean lean? no

>not lifting for the respect of your fellow men
Top zozz, women don't know what the fuck they want and typically just parrot whatever social media/ other girls tell them. Being bigger than other men will give you confidence and respect simply because you are physically intimidating to other guys. Of course if your autistic it wont do much good but if you can contain your spaghetti a little being bigger than the average dude can go a long way.

>implying women don't like this

>Each 10k over 80 stops having an impact

Flyover cornfield dweller detected

>Just like how having money stops really helping after you make 80-100K a year. Sure some might go for you just because you make 200k but really each 10k over 80 stops having a big impact on what people think.

This is a lie and I hope others reading didn't take you seriously. Obviously people don't look at your bank statements and form opinions off of that, but even little things like getting a raise of 10-20k a year means you can buy more and better stuff that people will take notice of. There's some wiggle room of course, some people save and invest, while others spend it all, but to say that each 10k over 80k a year has no impact is just lying to yourself and anyone reading.

> implying you can achieve it

>Just need to work her up to pinning me.

She'll appreciate it when you pin her :^)

this

women don't like the idea that their partner might be more desirable than they are.

nice projection Shadman

what women say and what they do are 2 completely different things. Anything that comes out of a young woman's mouth is a meme.

they all want to be railed by Zyzz-looking cunts

>Not buying Shadman Posters.

I'm focusing on the muscles I like for myself:
>delts (mostly lateral and posterior)
>traps (all parts, especially mid-lower)
>glutes
>triceps
>forearms
>lats
Basically everything that faces the rear to make me stop being two-dimensional.

What kind of body do I need to get a latina

White. That's it.

I'm tall af over 260 on gear and my gf loves it. Calls me her king and a beast. She's 5'11 and a bikini competitor tho.

money and a future away from her third world shithole.

disss

being somewhat 'macho', extrovert, charismatic, etc

t. mexican in college

I tell my man that he's perfect the way he is, but I do encourage him to lift consistently and get his nutrition in check. He wants to get big af, but he doesn't do things consistently anymore so I'm regularly reminding him that he should find a plan he could stick to.
I love him the way he is now, I think he's really hot. Though if he wants to get more muscular, I'll support him all the way. He's my king.
He wants to get to Brock Lesnar tier, but desu I find Brock's traps to look disproportionately big. Since he got that way roiding, I am not worried about my man looking like that, since he has said before that he won't ever use steroids.
What I personally find ideal? Dom Mazetti or natty version of Golden One etc. I generally don't like things past the natural limit.

Exactly. I have absolute top tier genetics which I waste being a fairly lazy piece of shit. However I took my training extremely seriously for a few years and ate perfectly. 6'3" 190-195 lean. Not a single girl I fucked/talked to hell any person ever commented I was too big. Basically can't get bigger than that without gear.

>I have absolute top tier genetics
>6'3" 190-195 lean
>Basically can't get bigger than that without gear

lmao

Feel free to find a lifter from before the invention of exogenous test any large amount bigger than that to refute me. I could have gained maybe 10 lbs of lbm over a period of years and years of dedicated lifting. People have a ridiculously skewed view of what an actual natural lifter looks like these days.

how much were you lifting?
also what do you consider lean?
im 6'4 215lbs and under 15% bf according to body analyser scale and consider my genetics pretty average

yeah I'm 6'1" at 207 lbs 12-13% bf. That guy doesn't have "absolute top tier genetics", not even close.

top tier genetics im fuckin laughing m8
>6'3 195 as lean as it gets boys
might as well pack up and go home shows over you cant get bigger and leaner than this

Coleman claimed he is natty? Really? I mean, sure, no one of these guys said directly "I use steroids" because of their contracts they would lose, but guys like Markus Ruehl for example joking all the time about the fact that they of course using roids, but never said it directly to the camera that they use, an example:
"I know this and this Youtuber who is definitely natural"
"Oh, like me?"
Everyone is laughing their asses of including Ruehl.

>being this insecure on a fitness forum
>Trying to put down someone on a forum to feel better
You are the real gain goblin

5kg of gains in 1 year?
Are you sure you're lifting?
I gained 11kg in 4 months at 6'3

How does it feel like being obese and falling for the GOMAD meme?

I have delt, bicep and even trap veins when I get a pump, stay mad boyo

Are they a meme? Are they 'empty' calories?
>I'm going to college and they have meals prepped for you, so I cant cook
>I still have to hit ~3,000 calories a day
Is it a bad idea to have 600 of them come from a shake?
What's your experience with mass gainer shakes?
plshelpme