Problems with girls

Can i ask dating advice in this Board?? i want some /fit chad to tell me what to do with this grill

You can if you ask a fitness related question as well you fuckin nerd.

sure bro, im a chad ask away :^)

Dump her and date men.

Find your balance and keep it, if she fits, she fits. If not try again, there will always be another.

You took a wrong turn, 4Chad is that way.

Fuck off virgin

Wrong website buddy. Try leaving the house and just going out there, it will help you much more than any user here could.

This

The best way to win against Stacy is by stealing Chad from her

Fuck her right in the pussy

Has anyone else just completely given up on dating?
I think I'm too used to being alone now

>Be me
>have a crush in highschool
>I am a complete autist and edgy teenager, i tell her that i love her at random moments and i go to his house without saying her anything
>she (ofcourse) doesnt like me back
>be me 2 years later
>6 months lifting seriously
>we start texting everyday
>when we go back from uni to our hometown i ask her out and we go to see a movie
>i tell her her new haircut is beautiful and kiss her for like ten seconds then we kiss more walking to her house. I feel we have some strong chemestry.
>I kiss her goodnight and grab a taxi
>i thought that kissing her would change everyting and that we would start going out more and that she would start giving me signs that she liked me but its the complete opposite.
>she doesnt talk to me as much as we used to, she never iniciates conversation. i have asked her out like three times already but she says he is busy or just that she is doesn't want to go out.

What should i do chans?? what can i say to her to see if she likes me?? she is destroying my fucking nerves!!! i thought i had made it boyos!!!

You are a shitty kisser
Git gud faggot

>/fit
You're on the wrong site mate.
You have to go back.

either a quality kek or the most retarded summerfag I've ever seen. Congrats for confusing me though. I seriously can't tell the difference.

stop talking to her you needy bastard, it's never going to work. you're just pushing yourself further into the friendzone by acting that way

I started visiting Veeky Forums two years ago. I am a newfag but not a summer fag. Dont know why you say that

basically what this guy said user...you can't make a girl like you. You went on a date and she was in to it but there is something mentally blocking her from liking you, and it probably isn't body or looks related if she made out with you. If you keep trying to hard she really won't like you. Give her a long break (3 months+) where you don't text her, and see if she initiates any conversation. If no, you can try to text her again, just don't be a clingy bastard.

because you typed like a fucking idiot in that post and plus you clearly don't look in other relationship threads that plague Veeky Forums because literally all of this is covered practically on a weekly basis.

I dated a fatty who, after i dumped her, told me that i was a bad kisser but i didnt belive her. How can i imporve my kissing?

But we kissed...

I have done that user. She texts me but she never wants to hang out. Maybe the fact that i was a sperg in highschool is blocking her.

Sorry user, English is not my first language. I wasn't in those posts because ive never needed help with any girl until now.