OFFICIAL FORK THREAD

OFFICIAL FORK THREAD.

Are you holding through the fork?

Are you selling before the fork?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJyQo4vYNdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Selling. Dangerous times for the market, not really worth the risk imho.

Selling some days before. It doesn't matter gain a 10% when you can easily lose a 50%

if bitcoin crashes, it can potentially go down to 4000.
while B2X futures is traded at 1600 USD.
so it's not worth risking it

bought and sold for a miserable 10% gain

Selling some gains to accumulate 21 BCH. Other than that just hodling

Any ideas which exchanges will give B2X?

At the time of fork BTC is trading around 10k. Then suddenly there's B2X worth 2k a piece while BTC just continues the pic bull run relieved that nothing went wrong. The fork is actually keeping BTC down right now..

Also the selling bitcoin meme. Just don't.

I am invested in tethers. If the price drops before the fork I will maybe buy some.

Not sure why people want to hold through the fork, S2X don't have replay protection. You are a fool if you aren't either mostly in alts or fiat by now.

can you expand on this, what exactly is replay protection?

Inb4 google it, my add is so bad I can only understand greentext

"Invested" in tethers? you mean the fake money intermediate that can't be redeemed for usd?

If you're holding past November 9th you're going to get hosed. If you're holding tethers past then you're fucked too.

no replay proterction= you spend both by spending 1

>exchanges will give B2X?
Yobit

When is this fork actually happening?

Gemini, coinbase

Though honestly if the fork clears out as expected there may not be two tokens.

why this particular date? Fork is on the 16th

Brainlet here. I want to cash out into fiat but my question is if I buy back into BTC after the fork, due to no replay protection, how do I know that the exchange I buy them from won't be sending me the coins on the chain that will ultimately die off? Because either BTC Legacy or B2X will die after the fork, right? O am I getting it wrong?

so what is your advice ? go into eth and try to catch the btc dip after segwit2x ?

What's wrong with tethers that will be different after the 9th?

There are alternatives to tether

i meant ETH not USDT. thats my plan at least. the question is if i switch days before segwit2x or before november 9th

When is it

Please respond

thank you, and this is an indefinite thing?

Send bitcoin and I will give you all the insider info 175oHgDbCfTmGXPNmaDiwT4bVZqbFMnTqn

could some kind soul please explain to me what is a fork

inb4 something you use to eat with

I am holding, I have held through everything and obviously I dont regret it, why would I sell this time? I havent seen anything to suggest it would go down at all

>time

seriously

This is the best day of my life

huh?

Selling. Smart money moves first

B2X HAS REPLAY PROTECTION ON THE EXCHANGES YOU DUMB FUCK, STOP SAYING THIS SHIT

I want some cheap alts.

Would be nice to buy NEO around 300k sats.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJyQo4vYNdY

in4 "I don't have the patience to watch 40min videos, I just want to make millions!1!"

Just holding. Trading is too much stress for me.

Because they are either retarded or like to fud. My bet is on the former.

When is the fork happening again? I haven't kept up on this

if youre not already back into fiat or exchanged to alt coins, youre a dumbass

I have .69 BTC in coinbase at the moment. If I transfer to electrum waller (fuck exchanges) will I still get the B2X without some of the lame replay protection coinbase does?

help pls

What do you mean 'replay protection'? I was going to store my BTC in coinbase...

Holding litecoin

from what I understand, you will not be able to spend a bitcoin without also spending B2X...

if you are not in all 3 you are a dumbass

First time investor here. What is the fork? Should I buy BTC during or after it? Looking to buy 1-2 BTC, probably between 1 and 1.5.

Not true. Exchanges will take care of replay protection.

Yes

Could you be any more specific? I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this stuff. Are past forks the reason there are different cryptos all under the name bitcoin x y or z? Should I expect the price to dip and then go back into a bull run?

Thinking of selling my btc as soon as the blockchain split of 2x hits. Is this smart? Then I want to dump my 2x

I'm keeping both as a sort of hedge

i just put over 60k into Bitcoin. it's going to 15k by the end of the year. screenshot this.

No. Only Bitcoin Cash.

well don't you think a decent dip in BTC is almost certain? Better to sell off BTC, get the 2x, and buy BTC back during the dip?