Do women talk about finance when men aren't around?

do women talk about finance when men aren't around?

Yes, finance, geopolitics and quantum mechanics.

Negative balances constitutes as finance as well.

they talk about spending but never about saving

They may occasionally bring up the subject, but rarely discuss it in any intelligent manner.

just really mundane shit

Only about Bitconnect

HAHAHAH
So true. Have heard them talk about being broke and needing money too often.

nah, sluts talk about their rape fantasies and cuckolding their beta providers.

No

kill marry kill fuck fuck

If Veeky Forums embodied itself as room of young ladies, I'd imagine it to look something like this.

No. All they ever do is to talk about other people, especially "friends" from their circle who are not present at the moment.I am 100% srs

wamen are the embodiment of pure evil

This
Recognize this from every female circle I have ever been in since I could walk

This. My female co-workers used to gossip about people all day.

what? why wouldn't you fuck number 3? I would, like hypothetically and stuff.

top fuckin kek

forehead too big.

i have my standards.

these girls are from my town (Pécs, Hungary) I personally know 2 and 4, also they are all like 6-7/10 by local standards

3 and 4 look like sisters, right?

clearly you would be looking at the back of her head anyway
they do a bit
oi, are 3 & 4 sisters? are they into freaky butt-stuff?

yeah, i can confirm this. number 3 and 5 "work" for my uncle

Wrong.
marry
fuck
kill
fuck
fuck and fuck and refuck

Men discuss ideas, women discuss people.

4>1>5>2>3

4 is a huge whore riding cocks since the tender age of 15 (AoC is 14 here so not illegal), they are not related with 3 afaik

>Men discuss ideas
>This whole thread is discussing people

>...And after selling off my Spanish bonds due to the instability in Catalonia right now, I decided to re-read "Implicate and Explicit Order." Really makes me want to re-read Leibniz "Monadology" and see what I missed the first time.
>By the way, have you heard? ChainLink is utilizing Intel's SGX in their decentralized oracle network.
>Stacy was telling me her technical analysis was giving her a strong buy signal.

deluded stacy

Kek

kekt

Women tend to talk about mundane things such as popular culture, themselves or gossip about other people.

If you have ever worked in an office you soon realise women are the ones pinging from desk to desk gathering information and slinging shit.

I've noticed beta males and lower ranking male workers tend to jump in on the gossip.

The irony of this thread

So true.I tend to go for the dressed down tomboy types because they more closely resemble men in thinking and intellect while still retaining a...vagina, but even they still think in the outlined way.

I've met two INTJ woman. Glorious times. None of that bullshit. Consequently they hate normie women.

I feel bad for you that u had to grow up in redneck enviroment. No surprise that there is no intelligent person around.

Not really, usually they just have a loud fart competition.