Can i get a healthy bulking diet plan?

can i get a healthy bulking diet plan?

half a gallon of whole milk
what else

Unless you're clinically underweight don't drink that much fucking milk. Maybe 2-3 servings a day is more than enough.

eat at least 3 jars full of kimchi and a gallon of milk every day

guaranteed gains

Whole milk is excessive. When bulked, I mostly ate Oatmeal, Bananas, peanut butter, baked chicken, lean ground beef, green beans, egg whites, brocoli, minute brown rice, cheese, and also some mass gainer which is optional but helps when you don't have time to eat nonstop all day.

theres literally no calories in any of that...

k

fuck you

I was on GOMAD for two months when I was 6'2" and 130lbs and I can't say I regretted it. Also I still use mass gainers (ON Serious Mass) to this day.

Apart from that, make sure you have real meals and keep making them slightly bigger every day until you get used to the increased size.

I have a lot of whole grain spaghetti bolognese, chicken and brown rice, stews, bulking stir fries, bulking quesadillas, etc.

peanut/almond butter.
guacamole

Your bulking diet should just be bigger portions of your normal diet.

If you a mass gainer then why drink milk?

fatty detected

If you're too lazy to read the sticky and do some research yourself, you're almost certainly too lazy to stick to a healthy diet so give up and hunker down on a pizza you fat cunt.

im bigger than you tbqh

If you're a skelly just do GOMAD for 1-2 months. Get the bulking out of the way and move on with your life.

Though I have since cut out the rice.

I have to agree with doing GOMAD. The problem with bulking is a lot of people grow to enjoy it... and then they go on a permabulk essentially. GOMAD by design is very unpleasant. If you ONLY bulk with GOMAD you'll have better habits.

MASSGAINERS is better that gomad

Daily reminder that nobody should ever listen to this literal dyel's advice

Im 5 11 170lbs and only 3 months lifting

I lifted in 2014 but only for 4 months then in 2015 for 2 months now in 2017 and have 3 months, i was 155 now in 170lbs

Im making gains

You mean massgainer supplements? That's no more health than GOMAD while being more expensive.

whatever you do, don't bulk too fast. You will get fat. Aim for a maximum of 1.5 lb a week.

12lbs mass gainers is 40-50 dollars and has 16 servings packed with 1200 calories and 51g protein

Its better to digest than 1 gallon of milk

Step your game up, son