You've got $5000 to put into a single coin, what do you put it into, and why? You want results like pic related...

You've got $5000 to put into a single coin, what do you put it into, and why? You want results like pic related, or better.

Only 1 answer possible here. Breakout to Moon imminent

Confido. It's literally the only token I know where $5000 could realistically turn into $1m within a year (would require a $75m marketcap).

xrp. It will provide the greatest return of any investment of all time early next year

Stox, team is increasing their reserves by buying 2900 ETH worth of it at market price which is going to double the price.

Dovu if you wanna risk it on a token. You should check it out.

Chainlink

Seriously, the use cases are endless.

Do some of your own research bro.

coss, easy 100x

ChainLink. its at the ATL. perfect time to get in

LomoCoin , most undervalued coin out there

Komodo
1. BarterDex
2. Atomic Swaps
3. Decentralized Exchange, competition to etherdelta, ready to go on Nov 10th

4. Smart contract builder for the komodo platform
5. November 29th sponsor of AD conference
6. Continuous events and conferences, example Barcelona last month
7. AGAMA wallet release// 5% interest on coins
8. First dICO, monaize, 20% to kmd users, nov 10th. Price should spike and start a dip and double top.
9. FA Analysis shows an actual working product built by incredibly talented developers.
10. Stress test confirmed for their platform, all ingredients for success.
11. New partner rumors

It survives the alts bloodbath for a reason. If youre not balls deep youre doing it wrong.

bahahahahaha. pls OP, no. this is what we call a bagholder.

LINK. I can't stand the idea of being left behind on something I know will grow 100x.

locked and loaded since the ICO. conferences this week. massive partnerships already locked down. actual usefulness of holding tokens. and aiming for a dataset that will be worth billions.

XLM, simply.

what wallets do you guys use?

desktop, phone etc.. or paper wallets?

need recommendations for one.

I bought into a few ICOs this fall. Some out of boredom and gambling, which I expect will just be flops. But the ones I actually researched and camped out for I still think will be worth a shitload by Q1/Q2 2018.

- DOVU
- EVX
- UKG
- BMC

BMC is trading at half the ICO price right now, and will have their first fund launched by January. UKG is just getting distributed today IIRC so its still super early to get in. and DOVU and EVX are aiming for markets worth billions, have partnerships locked down, and in the case of EVX already have a product.

Bitcoin duh

Komodo. Will not be at this price much longer

Literally never heard of any of those shitcoins

All $5000 into btc, the blue chip crypto stock. Then hodl for 24 months when 5k has become 40k

GRS

That's because you only buy what's shilled to you on Veeky Forums pajeet. Dyor and get ahead of these poorfags, or stay a poorfag.

>39$ volume

>It will provide the greatest return of any investment of all time

Yeah, sure. especially with that 100 billion supply.