Started going to gym two days ago

>started going to gym two days ago
>first day used machines, scared of crocodiles at weights
>second day tried weights, felt good man
>used weights again today, made a fool of myself using 5kg's on squatting rack and 10kgs on barbell

>tfw skinniest guy at my gym
>tfw I get looks from gym gargantuans
>tfw I just want to get fit

nobody gives a fuck what youre doing at the gym. just lift and get better each time, Everyone starts somewhere. You think people are looking at you because you are nervous and insecure. Most people just want to be left alone just like you

I'm new too user lifting my 30 pound dumbells. We are all gonna make it :)

At least I'm a proud Brit not an Americuck that uses lbs to make their weights sound bigger. There is solace in that.

£30 dumbells?

"Hey I'm having trouble with blah blah blah"
Honestly if you need a hand talk to one of the gym gargantuans, if they are anything like me or the guys at my gym they would rather help a new person out than have them injure themselves or damage equipment.

>using mass
Bro, we aren't in space. F=m*a. Use Newtons or lbf or go fuck yourself. We're going to be an interplanetary species within your lifetime. Saying you can put up 100 kg doesn't mean jack when you're using moonweight.

I have a bro that I finally convinced to come to the gym with me. He was 6' 7", over 400 lbs, and trying to lose weight.

He literally would panic when we were working out, because he was so scared of people looking at him. He quit after 2 weeks.

I have no idea how to help people like that. People think the world revolves around them, and that just because they are thinking about themselves all the time, other people must be thinking about them all the time as well.

When I see a strong bro, I mire.

When I see a DYEL bro, I'm glad he's there getting a workout in.

When I see a fat bro, I'm glad to see he's trying something.

Grow a pair of balls user or get out of the gym.

I'm not quitting. I have balls. I think people are looking at me because they are, I can see it from the reflection of the their reflection in the mirror. I'm pretty sure they're recording me on cctv to laugh at too. I know they are, but ill prove them wrong. I just need to learn how to use the weights.

Mate, we all have a gander at the new guy.

We're not judging you for just starting, we're just eyeing your technique.
If no one has stepped in to help, then you're doing relatively fine.

No one judges you for only lifting 10kg, 20kg, etc - we all start somewhere.

lmao rekt

bro you're paranoid as fuck, do you have socail anxiety issues?

Either he's beyond help, or a troll.

I'd go with the former on Veeky Forums

You just have to fucking go do it user. It sucks feeling like you don't belong there at the start but I guarantee you that will pass, just like at your job, school, bar you frequent etc.
Someone might try to shit test you, but you just gotta take it in stride and focus on why you want to be there in the first place.

Well, Eurocucks use kilometers instead of miles to make it sound like they are driving faster than they are. Same thing.

I know what I saw. If you think I have social anxiety because I saw someone looking at me but continue to go then you clearly don't know what it means.
And no, I am not a troll thank you very much.

maybe your technique is shit? maybe you should find a club? maybe you should ask for help and get to know them? maybe stop being a bitch?

Qft most of the time im judging your technique and resisting the urge to barge in and correct it because its against gym ettiquete

In a separate question, my arms are achy as fuck after two days of weights. Ill probably go gym tomorrow and do legs, should I do any arms at all?

what's your split?

>made a fool of myself using 5kg's on squatting rack and 10kgs on barbell

Don't worry user. Keep at it and you will get those noob gains and in 6 months you will have respectable numbers. Everyone starts at the bottom.

kek

>150 mph
>241 kmh
>gotta pick one
how in the earth you can not pick kmh

Don't worry about any one else at the gym. No one gives a shit about you

Gotta start somewhere mane. Most of us have done embarrassing shit when we started out, chances are, no one noticed.

I walked around the gym and my work and to class with my pants zipper down the entire day and no one told me. I'm probably going to kill myself tonight.

>made a fool of myself using 5kg's on squatting rack and 10kgs on barbell

I'm at that stage too, if you feel like you are making a fool of yourself just give up now because you clearly looking for excuses to quit.

>tfw I just want to get fit

Then workout hard with good form as often as possible and eat lots of protein.

If you worry about what people think, you'll never make it.