"the ethereum of china"

>"the ethereum of china"
>devs can't be bothered to fix the broken english on their website

when will neo bagholders wake up from their deluded fantasy?

shut up white ape, its about the big picture and not the small words

Would you recommend investing in QTUM instead?

>neo of the west
>dev can't be bothered to not look like an autistic skeleton

hmmm

when you have 1 billion people in your domestic market you wouldn't be too concerned about making sure the Swahili on your website is top notch

please stop talking deluded neo bagholders, it's just too much retardation for me to handle. Whereas Link bagholders are still clinging to the hope of Link succeeding in the future, you neotards have absolutely nothing. There is nothing that could possibly make this absolute shitcoin succeed in any way. Stay salty neonazis.

also don't you dare accuse me of "reddit spacing" because my script automatically puts a space between the id and the post. I can't help it

are you on meth?

they dont care, neo's never going to see any use outside of china anyway

No the guy who created it was part of a scam before

it will not see any use PERIOD you stupid neotard. Just accept the facts and stop crying about your babby losses

Allright thanks man

Isn't it a little early for QTUM shilling.

i dont invest in chinkcoins you bagholder. you're the only bitch whining about shit like neo here.

For fucks sake Veeky Forums we're nearly 20 comments in and not a single one of you retards has raised an actual point.

Can we stop memeing for 2 fucking minutes and discuss the god damned tech? Can one of you dribbling morons tell me WHY NEO will fail?

I sometimes feel i'd be better off on reddit, that's how stupid you fucks are sometimes. God damnit.

because at any point the chink gov can shut down any coin in their little country without recourse, and if theyre looking to launch their own like they probably are, chinkcoins are too risky mid to long term.

read between the lines, some people think crypto is dead in china which is not true because your boi xi jingping has another 5 years and he's bullish on china creating their own version of western technology such as alibaba, wechat etc. He does this because he knows chinas domestic market is large enough to support it and it prevents the uncontrolled intrusion of western companies

This is what I'm banking on, I'm a mini bag holder and i'm just gonna keep holding till either china shuts it down or it's huge.

I'll wake up and sell when it's hits triple digits. Bought in at $5 and it looks like NEO is incapable of going below $25. I'm maximum comfy nigger.

ETP > NEO

>devs can't be bothered to fix the broken english on their website
They won't fix it because they don't even know it's broken lol. They think it's perfect. Is... is someone going to break the news to them?

NEO is extremely unlikely to be a target of this, NEO founder is an advisor to chink gov on blockchain, also NEO itself supports full digital identity features (read, snooping) which the chink gov has a massive boner for.

The reason they are dick slapping most cryptos is because they lack digitiy identity/tracking features, NEO is basically designed to keep the chink gov happy.

fud on biz = time to buy
shilled on biz = time to sell

All too easy

Srsly, we all rode this train from $5 to $30 but sometimes you gotta let go. This shitcoin has done its purpose, I've stopped spamming "Neo is literally unstoppable" threads.

Yes, this coin is done. Probably will hit 20 within the week and 15 after no one sells btc post-fork