Is a strong mustache Veeky Forums approved?

Is a strong mustache Veeky Forums approved?

You posted 1 of 4 men who can have a mustache without looking gross. You are not one of the other 3

A strong stache is nearly impossible to fuck up and I'm tired of how vilified they are.

"No."

Unless you're a pedo.

please name the other 3. Scientific reasons.

1) my dad
2) your dad
3) Tom Selleck's dad

I fuckin wish mustaches would come back in style

I usually have a moustache, have good genetics for it (long line of strong moustsches in my family).

Ppl at work always get sad when I shave it / compliment it. The trick is to not be serious about it, but dont be a fucking hipster trying to be trendy.

Look at this pedo

You called?

the Veeky Forumsest president of all time, ladies and gentlemen

Based Cavill can even pull off a weak stache

I feel that in order to pull off a mustache well you need a great jaw like these guys. I had a moustache for a couple of months and looking back at pictures I can see that I looked like an Italian sausage maker. Not a great look.

Very few men look better with a mustache. And if you're under 40, it looks especially stupid. I don't know why people like to make themselves look uglier.

moustaches are based. anyone here have success with minoxidil? current moustache is pube tier if i dont shave it (which i do )

You need a strong jawline to pull anything off.
Because pulling off means looking attractive.
Which a strong jawline is an essential factor of, without which you cannot be attractive.

It still simply makes him look less attractive.

It simply makes him look more attractive

It simply does not.

>I don't know why people like to make themselves look uglier.

you will find this trend is becoming increasingly common, especially considering tattoos, piercings, stupid haircuts etc.

>mfw in 20 years I'll be 40 and my daughter will be asking me to shave my mustache before going to parent's day at her school
>I won't
Shit's gonna be great brehs

I don't think he's pulling it off. Obviously he doesn't look bad with it, but that's because of his excellent face, he looks much better without.

Single males with mental disorders have a hard time adopting kids mate, I don't think that will happen

Then it's a good thing I don't have a mental disorder and I don't plan on adopting. I'm going to find a good woman and I'll marry her. Then we'll have many children together.

>don't be fat
>don't be dyel
>have a decent hair style
>don't have a completely disappearing jaw and chin
there you go. More people can pull off a moustache than you think