Why is modern fitness so redundant and hilarious? Back then, work will naturally make you fit...

Why is modern fitness so redundant and hilarious? Back then, work will naturally make you fit. Nowadays you gotta do all sorts of unnatural and stupid shit to get fit.

Other urls found in this thread:

flexpower.com/newsletter/farmers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bybon
baka.com.au/world/our-weightlifters-have-nothing-on-eumastas-20090805-ea3e.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christoph_der_Starke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

people buying into trends mostly.

She pees on his back
Do got get a boner if you're him?

Muh pelvic floor

Wouldn't that be much easier for her if the strap was placed in a low bar position instead of up that high? She has her legs way out already to accommodate for the width of his body

> wow user you have big hands! how big is your little boy?

JUST UNDERARMOR MY SHIT UP

who are you quoting?

>back then
>everyone was a healthy manual laborer, who walked whistling to the fields with his scythe on his shoulder well into his 80's
>trees were loaded with organic fruit
>milk and cream poured from the sky
>everyone was tall and muscular with pearly white teeth
>life was bountiful and plenty
>society was simpler
>children were well behaved

tl;dr: OP idealizes the past because he has no culture nor history knowledge whatsoever.

It's not just nowadays, look back through history to see your forefathers attempts at broscience and fitness.

>everyone was a healthy manual laborer, who walked whistling to the fields with his scythe on his shoulder well into his 80's
People actually went to war well into their 80s. L2history. People were A LOT stronger and tougher than today.

flexpower.com/newsletter/farmers/

This.

>The study looked at skeletons dating back to around 5,300 BC, with the most recent to 850 AD. It then compared the bones to that of Cambridge University students, and found the leg bones of the average male farmers 5,300 BC were just as good as those of highly-trained cross-country runners.
A FARMER. Not a warrior or knight or athlete. A FARMER.

>not a guy who trains his muscles
>a guy that does rigorous manual labor EVERY SINGLE DAY
rly makes you think

the point
your head

But I thought that exercising the same muscles daily was counter-productive.

You will still get stronger, but your muscles won't have time to regenerate properly, which in turn means higher injury risks and less strength output = less gains

But many of the strongest men in history trained daily.

You can train daily, just not the same muscles

I mean they trained the same muscles daily. Like Louis Cyr.

He's a genetic freak and he lived before we knew much about muscle building.

Bones and joints recover slower than muscles, you don't know what you're talking about.

This was before average testosterone levels started crashing.

A lower end 'average' level testosterone reading today would have been considered low only decades ago.

Modern men are being feminized

The point stays the same. Yes, not just your muscles need recovery time. Good job nitpicking.

Back then, work will naturally make you fit.
People were stronger in the past, period. We have many reports and artifacts about it.

Examples:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bybon
> A block of red sandstone weighing 143.5 kg was found at Olympia, with the carved inscription "Bybon son of Phola, has lifted me over [his] head with one hand."
Note: The inscription actually says "threw me over his head", not "lifted me over his head". I've been there, saw it myself.

baka.com.au/world/our-weightlifters-have-nothing-on-eumastas-20090805-ea3e.html
>Nineteenth century excavations on the Greek island of Thera uncovered a 481 kilogram boulder, dated to the sixth century BCE (before current era), bearing the inscription ‘‘Eumastas, the son of Critobulus, lifted me from the ground’’.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christoph_der_Starke
I'll translate
>In order to emphasize Christoph's strength and strength, this legend is told in Munich: In 1490, he took part in a knightly competition at the Munich residence, which he won. He could knock down a nail driven into the wall at a height of "12 Shoe from the Earth" (about 3.60 meters) with the foot; He also threw a 364 pound stone for a distance of 9 meters.
This was actually witnessed by several nobles and of course the umpires. There are still surviving texts about it.

There was also a documentary about ancient Olympic athletes vs. modern Olympic athletes on German TV which I cannot find on youtube for some reason. The modern athletes got smoked. The scientists didn't seem very surprised though.

We also have Muslim reports on the strength and fighting skills of European knights and they basically were butthurt about it, describing them as wild animals with superhuman strength, invincibility and being immune to fear. But thanks to Allah, at least the Muslims were smarter and real human beans - that's what the reports say.

>ancient e-stats
tapestry or it didnt happen

Malarkey! Explain why it's so easy to get strong naturally lifting in 2017 if test is so low.

Do you really belive that shit lmao

H I G H F R I D G E
I
G
H

F
R
I
D
G
E

Using men who go to the gym isn't a good sample of the general population. Men with higher test are more likely to pursue dedicated physical activity that is required to get strong.

Just look at the weak 'beta' men that make up the average population.

>that disgusting beard

Kek she probably squats because she desperately wants to hide her fridge hips. I wish other Hollywood fridges shared her philosophy.

It takes too long to reach their ideal physique so people do these clown fiesta meme routines because they think that they are shortcuts.

Modern fitness is about form over function. Go look at your average construction worker and look at his physique: he will probably have a "blocky" build with some fat and pudge here or there. That's how a strong man is supposed to look, but that won't get you pussy. Fitness is about gaining an aesthetic body that's stronger than an untrained body, but weaker than a naturally trained one.

Bodybuilders versus powerlifters.

>average construction worker
The average construction worker is fat, at least here. Not big, just fat. If they look like a strong man, that's because of their hobby, not their work.

This, construction is a lot less labor intensive than it used to be.

Same here. The worst part is that when they finally go to the gym they load up too much weight thinking that their job makes them stronger than everyone else there.

7 out 10 people died before puberty, obviously those who made it were strong as fuck, they were the top of the litter. Compare adult from those times to the top 30% of now and you'll sing a different song

>bro-history the thread.

>potentially inflated reports of strength are fact
>the top elite of fighters and strongmen are representative of general population

bro-history the thread

are hip implants a thing? if so they should be mandatory for fridge actresses

Looks like halves of two different women

holy shit you're right
>tfw you can't pick and choose parts to make your gf

Not without the constabulary becoming involved anyway

>Police arrested a local 'mad scientist' today
>When questioned on why he cut up the bodies of the young women his only reply was "tfw no gf"

They could invent a new genre of music with those brrrrraps

Maybe mild lipedema, kept in shape by that pants