Should I drink a protein shake before or after working out?

Should I drink a protein shake before or after working out?

bruh you take your preworkout before you workout
and then you do a 4 scoop shake after you work out

Both. And a casein shake when you wake up and before you go to sleep.

>he doesn't drink his shake while lifting

casein before

whey after

gains gon skyrocket

mass gainers and whey are after workout

do you read the directions?ยก

one before
BCAA while working out
one after

Your workouts should be a very minimum of one hour excluding cardio machines.

before you sleep and when you wake up

Both you faggot

who /nosupps/ crew here ??

Lol. This is what i do

It doesn't matter, protein synthesis isn't super powerful an hour after consumption let alone only last for that time-frame. Just focus on getting enough protein for the day.

^only sensible awnser

I'll take "doesn't count his micros nor will he ever" for 10 gorillion Alex

Don't go overboard with that protein shit. Human body can absorb only certain amount of protein, over-consumption just puts too much stress on your liver. Prisoners have only their daily standard menu, but they're huge as fuck, even those, who don't consume smuggled roids. Just lift and lift hard, motherfucker.

When you wake up, before you sleep, before workout, during workout, after workout, and with all 8 of your meals.

Also don't forget one minishake at the start, mid-point, and end of every main shake. Keep that patter until you reach your godly electron shakes.

In my opinion you should start getting you protein through real food and stop falling for supplement scams

Gotta eat big to get bit.
Think big, be big

BIG

C'MON

Personally I train after breakfast which is oats and a pro shake like an hour after that I work out and after workout I have another shake. Protein shakes aren't necessary it's just convenience for me. If you bulk buy powder it's cheaper than purchasing whole food protein sources like meat. Plus if you don't have a big appetite it makes it easier to meet your protein goals.

You need to really consume a crap ton of protein for the liver thing is an issue. Like 500g+. As long as you are lifting you are good - your protein demands are higher than everyday people anyway.

Any excess protein consumed over your needs will be burnt for energy. Some over consuming isn't a problem other than it being a waste of money and less energy efficient than carbs.

Prisoners can buy plenty of food including protein supplements from comms in addition to thier regulation food. Steroids are not a problem to get hold of either.

prove this with science

>there are people who actually believe this

Prisoners stockpile & trade for surplus jack mackerel tuna cans, retard

you inject the protein powder directly into your vene between every set (1g/lb every injection)

It is actually advised to have Protein around your workout.
Which means ~20g before
If your workout is exhausting and longer than 120 min have another 20g
~40g after