Gym retards

>Start using the leg press.
>After 2 sets this guy approaches me.
>"How much until you're done?" He ask.
>"4 sets and im done" i reply.
>"Linsten can we alternate?" he say.
>Now, i usually do 6 set on the leg press. The first 3 with only one leg, and the other 3 with both.
> So i was 1 set to finish the individual leg part and i kinda needed a break, so i want to tell him that i need 1 set and he can have the leg press all for him.
>"Now i just need to do my le-" and he start walking away like an impatient piece of shit.
>he go 10 meters away and he start to look at me with anger for the rest of the exercise because he probably thinks that i don't want to alternate the machine.
>"Fuck that guy" i think and i choose do to all of the sets (both one leg/two legs) as slow as possible.
>After im done i approach him and tell him what i wanted to tell him before.
>He says to be more clear next time so that i don't waste his time.
>Tell him to actually listen to people next and wish a good day because he surely gave me one.
>Hear a silent fuck off wile im leaving.

What is wrong with those people /fit?

i would never expect people to be considerate or have any amount of self-awareness

Why didn't you use your dragonslayer or repeating crossbow and murk him, we're disappointed OP

>>Start using the leg press
found the problem

dont worry user. These types of people might be just insecure about how they feel as a person or man among other people or men. They feel as if they need to be in control all the time to prove to themselves they won't let anyone push them around. They usually end up embarrassing themselves a lot throughout their life.

Is he worth for that treatment in first place?
Better let him leave his miserable life.

so he told you to fuck off and you did nothing?

you got bitched, bro

now everytime he see, he is going to think that you are the guy that he bitched

grow a pair

Guts betrayed Griffith. There's no other way of looking at it.

>leg press.
already know who the retard is here.

Found one (Or perhaps i usually go do something else after the first 3 in order to rest the legs. )

>>Expecting fags at the gym to be respectful

More importantly, is the leg press a meme machine??? I do it every leg day (after squats of course)

This is why I started buying home equipment and left the gym. It's not that I'm anxious about working out there, it's that people are irrational and unpredictable, and I don't have the patience to work with them.

Anyhow, my home leg press machine is badass.

Griffith didn't consider Guts a friend. Guts had no other choice than to try to get a dream of his own to stand alongside Griffith as an equal.
Griffith gave him no choice.

>in the gym with my cousin, we're both 22
>end of the training and we go to pressing machine
>some short old dude with a mustache comes to us ( im 5'8 yet he is half a head smaller), looks 50-60 years old
>usually see him talking to every underage girl in the gym
>ask my cousin who is first time in the gym
>"hey how much do you have left here"
>"hmm we'll be done in 2-3 minutes here"
>dude gets angry for some reason
>"ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME ?!?"
>"what?..."
>"I asked you how much fucking sets you have left here not in how much time will you be done"
>"ok, like 1-2 quick sets left per person"
>" YOU BEING SMART WITH ME?!"
>at this point both my and my cousin are confused wtf is happening, i tell him
>"hey he didn't mean anything bad, he just wanted to say we will be done fast"
>"yeah...well HE BETTER NOT mean anything bad, or he would have problem with me"
>dude walks away steaming
>we report dude to the reception, don't see him again in that gym ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nice b8, go somewhere else and you might actually convince them that Grifith's problems are not entirely his own

The fact that grifith had frustration sex with the princess completely buttfucked himself and the hawks.

Lets just imagine what would have happened if grifith just went on with his life and didn't have sex with the princess, he could have eventually ruled midland by playing the long game hawks, pushed back the kushan invasions wile being in charge, and maybe casca would leave the hawks to find guts and everybody with live sorta happy. But causality and all the other muira shit so we got what we got and now we're on hiatus again.

You can get huge legs just doing leg press.

> 40+ year old manlet that Stay 5 minutes looking at me pissed off like an autistic child.
>Get mad over a fuck off.
Ok user.

Not defending griffith actions here. But how he would have been able do beat ganishuka apostle/near hand of god bullshit without becoming phemt?

Skullknight could show up like he always does when the plot needs him to try and go against Ganishka in this new proposed timeline, of course none of this means shit since it never happened that way, just tired of hearing some people actually say Guts is at all the blame for grifith problems, hell if guts never met grifith who know what would have happened to him by this time

I've had an old fucktard get in my face before because we did that thing where two people try to walk past each other but keep running into each other while we were both holding weights. He got mad, I didn't care, but I told the reception people.

Apparently that wasn't his only incident and he was told to leave.

The staff were telling me the first time he got in trouble he came in wearing sandals and normal clothes to squat and OHP and they told him it wasn't safe and he screamed at them.

People need to chill the fuck out.

Holy hell i totally forgot skull knight existence for some reason. That makes it definitely possible despite all of the hordes of handmade horrors he made.

Lift at crazy times and there's no one there

>that guy that takes a shit in the locker room toilet making it impossible for anyone to shower or change their clothes rather than using the sectioned off toilet clearly for shitting

Why would he do such a thing?

I've never had a negative encounter with anyone like this in my entire time going to the gym which is almost 10 years.

But then again I don't leg press and every person I see at the gym is either old or some pussy with small legs

So which one are you? old, or a pussy with small legs?
Oh yeah..
>But then again I don't leg press

Not true Griffith was just Chad-ing it up with the princess. He did view Guts as a friend. My theory is Griffith was even in love with Guts and freaked out when he heard about him and .

He was definitely in love with guts that's why he took it so hard when he left

>12 pack
what did he mean by this

>dyel tries unloading chads 3pl8 entire side at a time
>slingshots that shit into mirror
>manager makes him cry before kicking him out

It's not that Griffith didn't give him a choice, it's that there was no choice -that's what's so sad about it, both to me and to Griffith.

Griffith's and Guts' minds were shaped to do as they did - Griffith couldn't accept Guts as a friend unless he went his own way, but Guts going his own way meant that he would become a rival and not a friend, it's a paradox.

I nearly did this one time I was deadlifting. I'd do them in front of the rack when I could so I could shrug the bar up on the hooks after finishing to have an easier time unloading.
Had 3pl8 on, and the whole thing got catapulted out of the rack.
But the gym didn't have any mirrors, nor were there anyone to see it. Even if there was someone there, the lights hadn't been in working order for several months, and this was in the dark of winter, so not only would they not see me, but they'd have a hard time knowing it was me through the thick boiler suit I wore over my wool layers to stay warm because the manager didn't believe in spending money on heating.

Le epic maymay newfriend

youre all retarded, griffith had never considered anybody his friend nor has had anybody be worthy of his friend. he tells the princess that none of his soldiers are his friends, merely tools to achieve his dream. The only people worthy of being his friend are people who have a dream they are as dedicated to as griffith himself, and somebody who can stand on equal footing with him. But despite all of this, he met Guts who defies all of this. He is beneath Griffith in every aspect yet Griffith still considers him his friend because while Guts lacks a dream he recognizes in his that drive that griffith has within himself. He even goes so far as to give guts priority over his dream when fighting Zodd and when him and caska fall over the cliff. This explains griffith's infatuation with guts, because he has never met another person like him and cannot comprehend somebody who he would abandon his dream for. Its also why he hates Guts so much once guts leaves

Guts on the other hand is the opposite. He takes what he hears griffith say at face value; the only man he considered to be his true friend saying that somebody like guts could not ever be his friend nor does he consider him one. He realizes instead of fighting for himself he dedicated himself to another man, and subsequently leaves, feeling betrayed and lost

read the manga