Does Veeky Forums clean their presses?

Does Veeky Forums clean their presses?
youtube.com/watch?v=SvfO13iSRMs

is there a point if I already deadlift? does that half way transition really do that much for muscle growth?

no it doesnt do shit. faggots just want to feel like mainly men even tho they are just pussys who work out

butthurt dyel with shit power clean form detected

what a waste of trips on such a shit post

it gets your back/lats in a way better and tighter position for the lift as opposed to just lifting it out of the rack like a girl or how does it keke

suck my dick the only reason u limp wristed faggots got into lifting was to attempt to look like real working men. u will and will always look like pic related. my first day in the gym i deadlifted 315 for reps from working construction since i was 12. sick of seeing u faggots in my platform

>when you can't even shitpost right

behind that green face is a sad lonely man and knowing that makes me rock hard boy

>Elite senior lifter
>looks like a child

HAHAHAHA

Didn't see the video, but clean builds massive traps. I rather do powerclean + OHP than clean & jerk tho.

I just passed out doing this, ran out of oxygen, please help

he said in the video "i dont even use the muscle when i bench, just balance on wrist bone and elbow joint to move weight"

powerlifting is not for bodybuilding u faggots u will end up virgin walking around if u 'powerlift' as ur hobby

get yourself oxygenated before you begin the lift by taking a couple of deep breaths dumbass

trips are never wasted. sometimes the truth is just hard to take. if you think that split second of cleaning the 90 lbs you plan on pressing make any difference in strength or muscle development then you sir are a fucking mormon.

>strength or muscle development
Literally was not said anywhere. Please understand what the purpose is before you post you retard.

seelearn to read u fucking lesbian

Clean?

Wait.....

people get the bar off a rack and do this?

I've been cleaning this shit up my whole life.

How do I puss OHP?

nah just keep cleaning shit up u fucking janitor

But If I power clean can I eventually become like Mr. Clean?

>1 person asks if it matters to muscle development
>so people who do it must be arguing that it does affect muscle development
Keep posting. Your IQ is showing

i dont into lb how much is this?

90kg

sure if u have a nicely shaped head

well im drunk right now after fucking this bitch so my iq is lower than normal HURR IM SO REATARDED GETTIN PUSSY AND SHEEEITY

dont worry about me brah just learn what the fuck ur even trying to do in a gym or get out before i eat ur ass NOM NOM NOM

>bragging to Veeky Forums that you finally got laid
ok now I get what you're about

ive laid more bithces than dicks ur moms sucked

i bet u dont even know what the inside of an asshole tastes like

>Does Veeky Forums clean their presses?
No. There's literally no point in doing it because (1) it's way lighter than my clean and (2) it makes it harder for me to move my hands back into the proper OHP position.

Something about cleans irritates my right wrist the day after, probably shit form but I learned from videos so I guess that's what I get.

I figured out that unracking the weight like a front squat (elbows up) then lowering and sort of tucking them into my sides gets my lat and back tight.

he was joking. how dense are you?