Do men that date traps have higher levels of testosterone? I'm not gay but If that the the case i'd be more open to them

Do men that date traps have higher levels of testosterone? I'm not gay but If that the the case i'd be more open to them

It's simple as fuck

>YOU. ARE. GAY.

It looks like a girl though

Nah dude the femine penis is an accessory much like shoes and purses. It just makes it cuter.

stop rationalizing

>IDIOT

Ah yes, the good old Schrödinger's faggot.

>"Traps are gay." - Bashar al-Assad

traps are not gay

look i fap to them, but never saw one in real life i was attracted to. Look like aliens. uncanny valley.
i think what you see on the computer is different than what you get in real life.
do they smell like girls? do they move like girls? do they feel like girls?

Of course not. They're freaks only craved by trap chaser while their dream is to truly be a girl.
They can't fool the whole society and sadly for them that's why their suicidal rate is at 40% even post op.

can you please fuck off to the other faggot boards like /b/ or /hm/?

what sex is this creature then m8?

The girl from OP is girl. Those sick fucks fantasize about normal girls having dicks. And then they say they're not gay.

forgot pic

>I'm not gay but

it's only gay if you take dick m8

i'd fuck him, so guess im a bit gay then. damn

Thankfully for us

Not all trannies look like girl it's pretty uncommon
Most are weird looking
Beside they can't hide their voice and hands/feets

interesting enough i only started being kinda gay after i gained 20kilos
i think the test just makes you want to fuck any hole you find

there are voice altering surgeries that are cheap as piss iirc

>Do men that date traps have higher levels of testosterone?
Higher levels of AIDS.

>what are condoms?

no gays actually ever use them, if you've read any of the gay stories here it's LITERALLY always "and he pulled the condom off and I told him to not cum inside but he did and it felt so good so I let him do it again"

can train your larynx without surgery
the ones who get the surgery still out themselves because they just talk like a high pitched man

how women talk is a lot more than just the pitch
you know this but probably only subconsciously

Why is it when I'm horny I want to suck the dick of someone I trust, but when I'm not horny gays disgust me?

no you can actually sound like a real life grill

Sorry, don't have the patience to explain it again