discord.gg/cUqjaEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BTC doesn't give a fuck

>BTC WILL CRASH
>HODL BTC
>BUY BTC LIKE THE WHALES

fucking biz every single day i swear on me bitcuins

you are a meme

It won't crash to 0. Not even to $4500, but it will dip soon because the people buying BTC with Tether will dump it for who knows what

november 9th... us user ban... USDT crash. btc crash... back to 1k. warned, you have been

When Bitcoins price rises, more tether are needed so that 1 tether remains 1 dollar. How is that so hard to understand?

Oh yeah i understand this, but this would mean when Bitcoin price increase, the Tether MC increase. Here it's not the case

We shouldn't be able to buy BTC with USDT

And then BTC crashes... and there's a surplus amount of tethers... and then tether crashes.

Its a fucking ponzi scheme man. There's going to be an entirely new color of wojak when this timebomb goes off.

Let them drown in their own kaka.

Total supply is changing constantly, so they are literally printing new money

Yup, and what's their plan to reduce the supply? Buy it back by socializing losses of Bitfinex users again?

Bitfinex/tether is a ponzi scheme. Once the music stops people are going to get burned and Bitfinex will be shuttered.

their plan could be to just say that they never claimed that USDT was the same as USD, and therefore they do not have to pay US dollars to the users. The users will complain and cry and some will probably kill themselves, but nothing can legally be done against bitfinex because it's all written in the shit that nobody reads. Also, isn't bitfinex chinese, based in hong kong or something? Anyway, this will be bigger than you can imagine. I wonder if the chinese gubrment is behind this. Bitcoin has been dead since the beginning of 2017. people see price going up and think it's a healthy and strong market. oh boy, if they are wrong... I do not want to be in this market when it comes crashing down... This could mean that ALL alts are inflated in usd price as well...

>their plan could be to just say that they never claimed that USDT was the same as USD, and therefore they do not have to pay US dollars to the users.
Tethers cannot be redeemed for USD. Check their website tether.to/legal/
The value of altcoins in USD is indeed inflated, however their value in sats is not. Most alts that have mooned this year are already back to the price they had in Q4 2016 or Q1 2017.

>extrapolationg from a 4 point dataset

exactly.

>Average daily Bitcoin volume - 2.5 billion
>Tether market cap - .5 billion

How does this affect Bitcoin's price?

cya at ma100 daily chart boys. at around 4.5k. screencap

Can someone explain me why usdt is considered a scam? 2 sentences max pls

BTC is becoming to be a scam, not USDT

Fucking Pajeet Detected.

BTC is not crashing any time soon

tether consuming panic= to the moon later

3h before someone wrote finex margin shorts are liquidated after every tether batch print. That's the opposite of what you are telling here. Where did you get those charts from?

why bitch

nice, just dumped all my btc

>selling bitcoin

>he thinks tether matters

no, the company buys tether back moron

Coinmarketcap

We are gonna pump soon guys.

discord.gg/cUqjaEw

Stay updated and buy our bags.

margin trading with leverage
squeezing both shorts and longs

no shit you fucking retard, thats how they make the price pegged to 1$ LMAO
how else would they fucking do it dumbass?
I swear to god you people are retarded

I can't wait for everyone who has bitcoins to fucking lose it all. Gonna be the best day of my entire life, watching all you scum lose your wealth.

The only thing I would like to see is redditors getting fucked, going to r/bitcoin is seeing a bunch of retard mokeys celebrating without any analysis whatsoever, thinking they will become millionaires.

Reddit don't buy Bitcoin, they're on Vertcoin

Once the bitfinex crash is done with and the drama is over, the moon is unavoidable.
In fact, if it ever touches 1000 it'll be for a nanosecond, there are too many people waiting to get in, including the ones that sold at the top.

If anything, we should be thankful for bitfinex, this is probably the last chance to get sub 2000 BTC.
There is no more major test for BTC to pass aside from the coming fork, BTC survived them all so far, and if mt gox didn't kill BTC, bitfinex certainly won't.

Tough luck faggot, most of bitcoiners already cashed out some and are in net profit.

USDT is a scam. It's a fake token with no value, but they artificially prop it up to be always $1, and they're constantly adding hundreds of millions of new tokens for nothing. The creators are literally printing money just like the banks even though no new dollars are coming in.