What are the japanese exactly?

Are the descendants of chinese and koreans who immigrated there thousands of years ago?
And mixes with polyneisnas?

Other urls found in this thread:

kotobank.jp/word/鳳蘭-1061011
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/鳳蘭#略歴
japochi.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What are the japanese
ancient evil
if you read the Bible you will find out that their tribe was created personally by Satan

Yamato are chinese immigrant and they killed of or integrated indigenous peoples

Ugly by the looks of things

Ancient Chinese that were left alone for long periods of time

Book, chapter, and verse, please.

This
Anime is the Devil’s plaything

What about the Ainu? Does anyone know, I've just read the wiki article but they are interesting.

Japanese are an offshoot of Chinese with some Ainu blood also in the mix

Who haru de japanizu piporu. I wanto to knou wheru deyu camu fromu.

Indigenous people that were driven out/assimilated and now only remain in the northern parts of Japan.

They are a type of gook that didnt get the retard face.

This is dumb.

I agree. The burger isn't nearly 56% enough.

>They are a type of gook that didnt get the retard face.
Yeah.....
Better than retarded whi*eloids perhaps....

They're the korean immigrant

Honestly, they are probably Polynesians or something like it that came to the island ages ago.

Japanese people really don't look Chinese to me at all.

I need you to take the faces test at alllooksame.com and post results.

>Japanese people really don't look Chinese to me at all.
They look quite each others now. They can't tell apart from each others lots of time.

Fuck, I got only 4 faces right

Almost solely Korean/Chinese/Tungustic people.

The other genetic contributions are minor.

You are retarded

>alllooksame.com
you have to make an account, fuck that

This image needs to be photoshopped with her jerking off a big white cock now.

Am I racially Japanese if I’m half Russian/Sakhalin Ainu? Russian citizenship, born there too, but by heritage?

I look mostly white, but the degenerate weeb in me wants to be Japanese

t. buthhurt msm roastie shill

Who is she?

This thread is cancer. The Japanese are a mix almost exclusively of one group of people that were very similar to the ancestor of the Koreans and northeastern Chinese (Yayoi rice farmers) and another group of people that were already in the islands (Jomon hunter gatherers). The Jomon were almost certainly related to the Ainu, suffice to say they were bearded people related to the Tibetans and natives of the Andaman Islands.

seconded

A mix of everything from Northeast Asia and the Pacific. They're a dash of Ainu, Chinese, Korean, Pacific Islanders, and probably some Siberian groups. So the whole idea of a purity is bullshit.

Thirded.

She's a retired famous actress of Takarazuka Revue(宝塚歌劇団) and the first Chinese member of this revue. She's also the so-called "pure blood" Chinese immigrant in Japan because her parents are both Chinese.

I can't English webpages of her, so you have to read Japanese or Chinese.
kotobank.jp/word/鳳蘭-1061011
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/鳳蘭#略歴

Now her nationality is officially Japan though.

Apparently they are the least "East Asian" of East Asians overall hence their classification as both Sinodont and Sundadont.
They have the Haplogroup D-M174 which originated in Southeast Asia. The Sentinelese also have it but for some reason the Haplogroup is not found in India.
They are the most genetically close to Koreans and there has been migration back forth between the two nations for millennia.
There are some historical evidence that mention them having cultural similarities to proto-Han Chinese tribes and there is evidence of them having migrated there as well.
The Japanese language shows some linguistic similarities to Malay .

They see themselves as a Jomon and Yayoi mix so I suppose they are mongrels. Basically, they're a mix of multiple migrations to the island from all over the place and they most definitely aren't genetically homogenous.

>The Japanese language shows some linguistic similarities to Malay
I've always wondered about this. Some linguists did an Automated Similarity Judgment Program and Japanese came up as an Austroasiatic language.

They're island mongrels like Brits.

Post-Jomon people that were driven further north by the Yayoi (and later Yamato) that mixed with some Siberians from Sakhalin, Kamchatka and Amur Valley. The pure Ainu were the ones in Japan that inherited the most Jomon genes, followed by Ryukyuans. They don't look chinky because they belong to the Paleo-Mongoloid (or Ainoid) group, that didn't go through the neotenization process.
>a mix almost exclusively of one group of people that were very similar to the ancestor of the Koreans and northeastern Chinese
It isn't quite like that. The average nip is 5% to 20% Jomon, so it can't be said with certainty they are island Koreans.
No. When Karafuto was being given back to Russia, the Ainu living mainly on the southern coast were given the choice to go to Japan (most of them did it) or remain under Russian rule, which was the case of the Ainu wives of Russian men and their half-breeds. So no, you can't be Japanese. I guess you should marry a nip if you want that so much.

Pic related taken from the archive for the ones who want some info on the Ainu

Fucked up the screenshot lel

>They have the Haplogroup D-M174 which originated in Southeast Asia.
We don't have any aDNA to prove where D-M174 originated though the most basal branch is found in the Philipines.

>The Sentinelese also have it but for some reason the Haplogroup is not found in India.
Sentinelese D is the result of a relatively recent founder effect. Southern Chinese D split 35,000 years ago from the Tibetan branch while the Japanese D split 22,900 years ago from a more basal branch.

>They are the most genetically close to Koreans and there has been migration back forth between the two nations for millennia.
Koreans are a mix of Koreanic speakers from Jilin/Liaodong/northern Korea and peninsular Japonic speakers from central/southern Korea. On the other hand,insular Japonic speakers are migrants from central/southern Korea mixed with a basal East Asian population known as the Jomon. The Ainu are a mix of the Jomon and a Paleosiberian population related to the Nivkhs.

>There are some historical evidence that mention them having cultural similarities to proto-Han Chinese tribes and there is evidence of them having migrated there as well.
Ultimately the continental ancestors of Koreans/Japanese resided in Shandong during the Chinese neolithic. Seeing as how Austronesian can also be traced to the Dawenkou culture there is a plausible connection between the two.

>The Japanese language shows some linguistic similarities to Malay.
The consensus is that Japonic is a linguistic isolate while arguments have been made to link Koreanic with Japonic and Altaic(disproven).

>the American looks like the average Jew
Accurate. "White" Americans are mostly Jews LARPing as Germans and Anglos.

They are whites who mixed with Yaoi people. They came from Tibet. Check out Haplogroups.

>whites
No, they are Mongoloids that never got the neotenization

Radioactive mutants

They're a mix of Korean and Austronesian

Japanese indigenous Jomon people are Southeast Asian type
The Japanese are descendants of Chinese and Koreans? What? Gaijin is ignorant and idiot.

In the first place, the ancestors of Koreans are Chinese, and the ancestors of Americans and Australians are British.

Southeast Asian and Jewish. They are one of the lost tribes of Israel.

A lying Korean.
The group "D" is only in Japanese.
Chinese and Koreans are very similar genes.

Japanese and Chinese are completely different races.
Chinese and white race are ignorant and stupid.

>shit English
>ambiguous image sources of Japanese origin
I smell a revisionist 2channer

黙ってろよ。海外の反応の管理人。
毎日、Veeky Forums覗いてご苦労なこった。

日本人は中国人朝鮮人と別人種と主張して何が悪いんだ?
お前みたいにいちいち煽ってくる奴の方がうっとうしい。

つーか、このスレ立てたのもお前だろろ?
海外の反応系のブログの記事にするために必要だったから立てたのか?
いちいちくだらんスレ立てるなよ。

oh let me guess the original YAMATO JAPAN people didn't come from anywhere and just sprang out of the morning sun one day?

If such a thing is said, the religion of white race comes from the Arab.
Christianity originated in the Middle East, and Jesus is also really Arabs.
The roots of white race are in the black race of Albino.

By the way, the Yayoi people came from southern China. They have not come from Korea.
Indigenous Jomon people are race specific to Japan.
You are ignorant.
We are neither Chinese nor Korean.

Originally, there is no country called China.
In the past China was divided into several tribes.
It is stupid to argue that Japanese ancestors are Chinese.

To say that, white races are also derived from Africa.
The religion in Europe is derived from Arab.

nips are chinks and gook rapebabies with sea monkey sprinkled in

It's also found in Tibetans, dumbass.

Ok hideki tojo, you can deny it until the sun explodes buy your ancestors were Chinese.

>If such a thing is said, the religion of white race comes from the Arab.
>Christianity originated in the Middle East, and Jesus is also really Arabs.
Hebrews are not the same as Arabs, they are related however. The Arabs were a more tribal nomadic people, the Israelites were settled people of the same stock. Nobody academically denies that Christianity originated in the middle east, and if you're really trying to draw comparisons with that, you're comparing Japanese people who deny their connection to other asians with retarded hillbilly rednecks who think Jeezus was a blonde American
>The roots of white race are in the black race of Albino.
Not quite how it works, modern humans - asians included - sprang from African stock, spread through the middle east then branched, one direction being Europe, the others going to Asia and North America. The distinct races evolved from there, through intermingling with and/or exterminating other human species that already existed in those places. Again, everyone accepts this except morons, and you're the one drawing comparisons between these morons and you.

They're Malays like Indonesians but they got pale because of Caucasian DNA.

East Koreans

Vietnamese but not as sexy.

Try this game. It's really hard even for Asians.
japochi.com/

My high score was 5.

Why not both?
Though hunter-gatherers like polynesians tend to be considered a lower rung of human development, hunter-gatherer cultures often have affinities with the military, lords and goverance since the skills they acquire making their daily living become very useful in military endeavors compared to farmers, they can easily transition into hunting men. That Japan has a higher proportion of hunter-gatherer descended culture and people would explain a lot of the historical and cultural differences.

>are japs close to polynesian
Different shit. japs are northern east asian while polynesian are southern east asian that migrate south then east again. Polynesian have little melanesian in them.

Not that user, but I thought you Nips are the one who care about "oversea reactions" the most usually.

Yet you Japs are the most favorable lapdog of whitemen among all there "races". You must be very proud of it.

>united states "person"

That is statistically incorrect. But I don't expect a modern Eurangutan to understand anything.

Too bad we can't see that artist's typical European. I wonder how they'd go about drawing a Muslim without being offensive though.

Hi, William Hung. Shouldn't you be worrying about your motherland right now due to Emperor Xi? I predict a collapse in 10 years and the starving Chinese will massacre and cannibalize each other like the good ol' times until only a portion of the population remains.

Anyway, the Japanese are Japanese. Yes, there were immigrants from the Asian continent, but back then there was no such thing as "China" or "Korea". Back then, "Chinese" or "Korean" identity didn't even exist.

Face the fucking fact: Japanese are genetically Koreans, and Chinese. You are NOT genetically superior to either of those people. You are NOT fucking speciall. Your people were fucking backward savages, untill Commodore Perry came and vistted your weak, divided shithole.

China is the leading Oriental power right now, not fucking Japan. You were NEVER relevant to the west after 1945. You are still using American constitution, and cannot even have your own army. You are American protectorate.

Get fucked.