Stop eating

Stop eating.

i'm drinking PWO you chink

Sorry Ming Ling, I already ate my prepared meal

This guy should be memed non stop in the fatty thread.

I just had a coke zero. Basically fell for
>caffeine is good for cutting
>cheap
>helps against boredom (also helpful when cutting)
>skinny ed girls whose tumblr blogs I used to fap to drink it
But it's bad for you bc:
>waste of money
>caffeine dehydrates & fucks with your sleep
>salt dehydrates
>phosphoric acid fucks with teeth and bones
>artifical sweetener may be bad aswell

I am not sure if "ting" his name or is it the word "eating" cut off.

way ahead of you.
My stomach is literally churning right now out of hunger but I have 0 appetite. Plus I have no on hand food and I'm too lazy to make some.
My strategy is to wait till the pain becomes unbearable then I'll have no other choice

it's probably "fasting"

Stop THIS nerd!

>stop eating
Considering how many retarded diet techniques and and blogs are out there, I think this guy is onto something

>Wahhh how do I lose fat!!???
Stop eating. As straightforward as it can be.

Sounds like a good way to lose muscle too.

I'll stick with the methods I know work and let some tards from the internet guinea pig the idea

If read several arcticles which point all directions. Some say you loose more muscle, some less. Personally I don't see any reason why a body should start breaking down lean mass as soon as possible when there is still fat to burn.
I'm trying a 4-6 day fast starting next week and see the results myself.

He's already holding his hand up ready to hold your punch. He would fuck you up dude.

>tfw on a caffeine diet
Thanks work leaving me too tired to do anything else.

I prefer one meal a day

Someone homo pill me on this shit.

What is Ketosis? Is Ketosis the only way to burn fat?

>implying everyone's goal is to lose weight

Then fuck off.

>implying this board is only for fat people trying to get fit

I don't believe. When I cut with -500 cal I maintain/gain strength, when I cut with -750 cal I lose strength
You're telling me erry bodybuilder in the world is actually wrong?

People believe keto is an easy way out, that's why it's so popular these days

Thursday morning, haven't eaten since Sunday evening, feeling great. Bored when I'm home but zero hunger, mostly craving textures and tastes. Going until next Monday because I had bloodwork done before and will after to compare changes. 24 year old guy, 165lbs, 13%BF, 1/2/2/3 ohp/bench/squat/heave-ho henry

The most markedly noticeable change is that when I wake up BOOM I'm awake, there's no heavy eyelids, no sluggishness. Wish I could just sleep the days away cuz of boredom though. Really realize how much of each day you think about food, plan meals, cook, eat, etc. Looking forward to eating on Monday but it's an interesting ride. Biking 2 hours every day too.

Stop lying.

I had been doing IMF for 2 years prior so I don't get hungry in the mornings regardless. First evening I got a little hungry around 17:00/16:00. Also king of manlets @ 5'10.

What else to share? I plan to post all my results including blood tests next Tuesday or whenever I get my results

that's a glycogen problem, not a muscle mass problem

Not questioning your willpower, I'm questioning your 1/2/2/3 and your 2 hour bike rides at 13% bf without eating for days
Is there any scientific study that proves that this is possible?

>Is there any scientific study that proves that this is possible?

You can add:

>Maintains your crave for overly sweet food

I'm not eating right now.

>63g of protein loss per day

Hurr durr calorie restriction slows down materialism when fasting doesn't

enjoy your rebound gut once you can't take it anymore homosex fag fuk

that's how I eat too. intermittent fasting