ITT: Odd little things you've noticed about your body over the years, especially ones you don't know the reasons for

ITT: Odd little things you've noticed about your body over the years, especially ones you don't know the reasons for.
Hardmode: Unrelated to your dick.

>Left nostril is always the one that starts running first or has nosebleeds

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photic_sneeze_reflex
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My right nipple is slightly lower than the other one and it bothers me

skin tab in armpit

All of my many nipple hairs point toward the center of my chest.

My left pinky is 1/8th of an inch shorter than my right pinky.

One of my nostrils is always CLOGGED. They alternate throughout the day. Apparently this is common and normal.

Using q tips on my ears makes me sneeze.

The little toe on my left food can't bend or seems to be missing a joint compared to the same toe on my right foot.

Why not snippy snippy it?

left pec is bigger than the right one.
I piss everytime i shit.
ive got a lazy eye, but you can't notice it really and it pisses of people cause they know something is off but can't put their finger on it.

Yes, it's called nasal cycle and it's very obvious when you have a nose cold.

One of my eyes squints slightly. It's not lazy or anything and can open all the way normally if I make it, but when I'm not paying attention it gets a slightly stoned look to it while my other one remains normal.

I have a weird stripe of dark and thick skin on my lower back, vertical right between my spinal erectors. No idea what its deal is.

I either can't cry or it's very hard. Even when I "get emotional" (like at the end of Okja) my nose just starts running and my face gets that crying feeling, but tears never come.
On the other hand, I'll easily get tears running down my face from laughing only moderately at something.

I've always had perfect shitting abilities and do daily 1-minute non-wipe-requiring shits over 95% of the time, despite an abominable diet until fairly recently.

This is not about my body but my mind, it takes me about 5-8 hours after waking up to actually wake up to this world. Even cold showers wont work, what to do?

have thought about getting the liquid nitrogen-type thing that they do for warts, but i wouldn't just cut it off. it's not large but I always felt like it would bleed profusely for hours

Tell me about your shitting technique user

Stop doing weed

Skin tags will actually grow back if removed. By all means do what you need to but it will grow back eventually

Easy mode: I have a bean-shpaed and sized birth mark on my dick. Nobody ever saw that exept for probably my mom when I was a toddler.

I dont smoke weed

I just shit, and a perfectly formed lumpy
sausage shaped one comes right out.
They say staying hydrated and eating fiber are the keys, but I think it's one thing that's mostly genetics, your digestive system specifics and gut flora can't really be changed. I have a friend who eats super healthy and always has problems with shitting.

Iktfb wake up at 0930 then do nothing until 1300

I've had less trouble getting awake after starting Wim Hoff's breathing exercises. Worth a shot because they only take a few minutes, and you can include a cold shower or not.
Also, get ~8 hours of sleep. You should be tired by the end of the day; when I sleep in (9+ hours) I feel drugged when I wake up.

Also if i sleep too much i cant concentrate to anything and feel "sleepy" all day

I have a marble shaped piece of bone protuding out the back of my head, its completely unnoticable visually unless i go bald.i looked it up and apparently its a harmless growth.

I have these horizontal stretch marks across my lower back from puberty, that have been gradually fading as I've got older. They were really prominent when I was ~17-20, almost looking like whip scars and sometimes for fun I would tell people I was in a boating accident as a kid if they asked.

Also I can raise my left eyebrow on its own no problem, but I struggle to do the same with the right.

I can pull one of my testicles up and the other one stays hanging.

When I start feeling really turned on or have a sexual thought sometimes I'll start sneezing.

Falling flat on your back with back acne is very painful

My left hip is way more flexible than my right when swinging my legs out to the side. Can nearly do a sideways split with left leg but the right one can barely get past 30 degree angle

Right arm seems a little bigger than left arm. Also, while flexing my abs I can see a little hole on the right side of my abs, between the first row and the second row. Can barely see it on the other side.

Most of my right body has slightly more fat on it then my left side. Such as more fat on breast, feet etc but really hard to notice.

My right foot is a whole size larger than my left.

My foot starts having a seizure when I cum. My girlfriend calls me Thumper.

I can only get hard to men. Weird, I know.

Does... Does not everyone have that?

2-3 times a year I will have this odd sensation in my tongue and I lose consciousness for a few seconds. Its been happening since childhood.

Hasn't bothered me enough to visit a doctor but I find it pretty odd.

sounds like brain damage

My right eyebrow sits a little lower than my left

When I was a kid, if I held my nose closed and blew real hard, air would come out from under my eyeballs

Making a "tl" sound with the left side of my tongue: nahuatl

Making it on the right side: sounds slavic as fuck.

absence seizure

One droopy eyelid, especially when I'm tired. I think I must have got hit in the head at some point.

>Just randomly lose consciousness now and again
>Not worth seeing a doctor.

Really, short of chest pains or difficulty breathing, I can't think of a chronic symptom more alarming than just losing consciousness for no apparent reason.

What the fuck, I thought your whole body shakes violently during a seizure.

The air thing is from a gap in the bone at the bottom of your eye socket, since it leads straight into the nasal cavity.
Some people get it after having injuries where something knocks their eyeball backwards, even without damaging the eye

Nah there's a few kinds of seizure, some people get ones where they literally just freeze in place. Really fucks 'em up if it happens when standing near solid objects.
I have the most well-known kind involving flailing, and usually any injuries are just from dropping on things that are stronger than your skin.

Lucky you. It takes me 2-5 hours to fall asleep without any aid

Hmmm, well that's not right. I have this friend who only cums when I fuck him in the ass... very strange indeed

Theres a certain very small hard to find spot on the top of my head that if I scratch in the right way tickles the back of my right eyeball

Not him, but I do to. It's pretty common

After quitting snorting meth I get this mucous build up in the back of my throat that hasn't gone away. It's been 3 months

had a skin tag on eyelid that grew in at age 18, at age20 after picking at it for such a long time it fell off and now im ok again

When I scratch or tickle my belly button it sends a sensation to my dick/balls that is very uncomfortable feeling.

I thought something was seriously wrong with me but I read online other people experience it. Hard as fuck to explain to people makes me look weird.

My right ball is slightly smaller than my left one.

It's how it supposed to be

>implying you are born with a flora

I can move my testicles up and down without touching them

>Left nostril is always the one that starts running first or has nosebleeds
same dude

also whenever I smoke I normally burp, can't find anything about it but it happens like clockwork

any advice on getting rid of it? mine never seems to go away.

My right shoulder is ~1-2 cm lower than my left

my thighs go numb if i sit or lay a certain way. i dont even notice it, only when i touch them and i can not feel the touch.

apparently they're not likely to grow back in the same place, but are possibly formed by genetics/friction. i only have the one hidden by armpit hair, and never notice it, so we'll see. there's no real need to remove it, but it's kind of a stupid thing to have.

those are worth removing, or between the breasts

i always wondered this. people are mystified by the fact that microbes "colonize" newborn guts after a few hours, but (1) the baby is always breathing, and (2) the fetus incubated for 9 months in nutrient-rich placenta, inside a human body. how could it not be associated with microbes from the date of conception?

Are you overtraining? Is your body worn down from anything?

Focus heavily on health. I suspect something wrong somewhere. Could be a bug or virus. Also realize that high stress can tax your immune system. If you're training to failure all the time you stress yourself a lot and could be lowering your immune system.

There's one spot on the right side of my forehead a couple inches left of the temple along the hairline that if I scratch, it triggers some tingly sensation nerve and then I sneeze

this one time about 1.5 years ago I was taking a shit and I stood up to pull my pants back on and I started shaking violently like a 120 year old woman without a walker
I just froze and stood there shaking, like a seizure but I've never had seizures and no epilepsy in my family
It felt like I was doing that forever, conscious but unconscious, until I finally snapped out of it
I looked at myself in the mirror and had total amnesia of my entire life

and now I still don't remember alot of my life before then, just basic major events, but it's all spotty
I was learning to perform IV's about 6 months ago and passed out when another student inserted the needle wrong into my arm (never passed out from needles before, and I've received a fuckload of IV's and vaccinations in my time)
I felt the bloodflow get kinked off and some negative pressure ensued in my head, then I'd started to convulse again and woke up with amnesia once more

am I retarted

my right eye waters first when riding a bike, it's also the eye i keep closed when i go from dark to bright light

That's a thing bro. I read an article about this. Its similar to mesomorphic and endomorphic body types.

Some people wake and there brains are more productive towards the early hours while other brains wake up and become more chemically productive towards the middle/end of the day.

Happens to me + I get the most uncomfortable feeling in my asshole when i scratch my belly button

Legally blind in my right eye, even glasses don't help. I had to wear an eye patch as a kid to try to strengthen it, but it didn't work. I often debate gouging it out and living with 1 eye just to have something unique about me.

Tumours are harder to 'go away' than mucus, son.

You may have a deviated septum

>sneeze when exposed to direct sunlight
>coffee makes me feel more tired than before I take it
>seated calf raises give me boners so I always stop at 18 reps
>eating oils of any kind and any bread that isn't sprouted whole wheat will make me lose energy and my runs feel like hell
>eating potatoes makes me feel like a god when I run
>lifting gives me energy, running makes me feel tired
>The first machine I maxed out on is the lewd adductor machine (205lb) even though I don't feel like I work out those muscles a lot.

it makes me cough and it makes my throat feel better when its itchy

Same

Mini-stroke?

half webbed toes on right foot
back dimples

Caffeine has very little effect on me as well.

come kind of clot/aneurysm that somehow didn't kill you or a freak event

i have geographical tongue which is fuckin weird

Related to my dick but I can only get off to little girls :/

U gonna die big fella

it's called ptosis, the eye thing

Sometimes when I yawn my jaw seems to pop out or something and visibly lowers, it feels numb and immovable, goes away within 10 seconds and sinks back in.

Can move the vein on my left hand and right, pushing it left or right.

Anybody get this?

I'm not quite to 95% wipe-free, but shitting for me is always quite easy, even though back in the day I only crapped twice a week and they were freaking huge.

I have good shitting too, perhaps even over shitting? It's routine for me to poop after every meal, and almost guaranteed after a big one. Usually 30 minutes. Not huge poops usually medium to small

My right shinbone is twisted outward. Standing "straight" actually means my right foot is bent outward maybe 15 degrees or so. When I run, the right foot kind of flays out a little bit and everybody comments on it.

I have a blue mole. Several doctor have looked at it and they all say not to worry, its been the same size for maybe 5 years now.

I like to tell people it is a tattoo

A form of epilepsy, I suppose. Harmless unless you're driving a car or something. In which chase it's fatal. Probably some med will clear it up.

There's LOT of types of seizures, friend.

Me too. Apparently there's erectile tissue in the nose.

Or maybe you're part anime protagonist.

I only poop about once per week

I never in my life needed to warm up or stretch before lifting, all my gymbros get painful cramps and all kind of shit when they dont.

Sometimes instead of the colour red I see bright flashes of Light in my peripheral vision.

I always sneeze after showering.

I piss to the right even though my dick is perfectly straight.

>I've always had perfect shitting abilities and do daily 1-minute non-wipe-requiring shits over 95% of the time, despite an abominable diet until fairly recently.

Is it possible to learn this power?

Sunlight can cause me to sneeze.

I've noticed that I drive a human body and I have to keep telling it to stop fucking up cause sometimes its really retarded. I'm always right but like my body will crave cigs and I'll be like "NO BODY, YOU CANT HAVE THOSE" they'll fucking kill you lol, so annoying.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photic_sneeze_reflex

Stop falling asleep in the warp gates shoggoth.

ya dude shits weird, best sneezes ever though, its like jizzing out of my face

Wtf now i cant unsee this fuck u

Unrelated but reminded me of this, I have the urge to swallow constantly if there's a decent wind blowing in my face/head out the window/rollercoaster, whatever. Who knows what would happen if I went skydiving.

I figured this was common until I asked people about it.

>Sometimes instead of the colour red I see bright flashes of Light in my peripheral vision
Same here
Any idea what it is

I have the biggest, ugliest chest gap ever seen. Think of vegangainz, but much worse.

For three days Ive been my hearth been having some high pulse count ( sorry Bad english)
Ive been sweating alot at night and problem breathing but These things only happen at night Im not fat but ive been playing for the past week like 3 hours of soccer a day without a day rest, is my heart failing?