Am I the only one who finds cutting to be much easier than bulking?

Am I the only one who finds cutting to be much easier than bulking?

yes

no, cutting is objectively easier unless you're a fatty. less meal prep, less chewing, more free time.

if you are near the natty limit of mass, bulking is harder.
If you are near the natty limit of bodyfat, cutting is harder.

cutting is easy af for me mainly because my appetite is shit, i have trouble getting enough calories in when im bulking, i find myself throwing up often when im on a bulk

no

cutting = not eating

that's fucking easy

This has to be bait, I can't believe someone is actually this retarded

Jazz is country

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

cutting fucking blows, yeah i really enjoy going to bed and waking up hungry every goddamn day. Oh boo hoo you little fucking fairy boys have to eat 3 square meals to bulk up your stick frames cry me a fucking river

If you like eating, cutting is harder.
If you don't like eating, bulking is harder.r
Really mind boggling stuff, I know.

yeah cutting is easier, you literally have to not do something, it's just that some people are mentally weak and the feeling of hunger apparently scared them to death

t. gained strenght cutting 2 lbs per week, and I'm no novice

you're also not natty

post pics big boy :^)

ive hit a wall once i hit 96kg

now i cut off gomad off my diet and weight is plummeting
i didnt even began cardio yet

fuck off skellington

I love cutting. It give some me an excuse to get high on opioids to remove hunger. I end up not eating for days.

Ex-fatties have no problem bulking, ex-skellies have no problem cutting. It's not rocket science, it's neuroscience. People who used to eat more food during adolescence or early adulthood have more and active dopamine receptors that respond to seeing and more strongly to eating food. Skellies who've never eaten a lot from pure lack of hunger, do not have those strong neurological responses to food so even being in a caloric deficit is probably still more than they'd eat if it were up to them.

Try cuttin for a few moth bruh, but ye its gebsrally more easier (1/2/3/4) for reps

>t. gained strenght cutting 2 lbs per week, and I'm no novice
Adding 10lbs to your deadlift because you switched to sumo does not constitute gaining strength.

breh, I added 15 lbs to my diddy, 10 on the squat, rest stayed the same, no need for being a roiding phaggy-boi

If you were besides me I'd show them to you, but posting here I may get recognized by my bitch-tits and big-ass moles

I know that :^)

welcome to Veeky Forums

how is it bait my man? If you're close to the limit and cut it's harder to keep you muscle, as it has been proved you can hold more muscle at higher bodyfat percentages

if you are already of low bodyfat, cutting the remaining bit is harder, you know diminishing returns, cuttinf for fatsos is much easier, they can cut insane amounts each week and not worry

that shows u have never been under 8% bf

What is harder to do something (eating) or to not do something (not eating)

bulking has been pretty difficult for me so far

>What is harder to do something (breathing) or to not do something (not breathing)

t. fatty

>implying you need to consciously decide to breathe

kek'd

It IS easier. For a cut you just need to eat less. For bulking you need to stuff insane amounts of food up your throat.

Is this why you fat fucks don't lose weight? Eat yourself, nigger.

Cutting is fucking hard because no matter what I eat or do I always end up losing all my gains. And I'm talking going from 12-13 bf to 5 or less.

cutting fucking sucks

you head into the gym and train hard just to retain your current level of strength and size, maybe once in a blue moon if you're lucky you can make some marginal gains

newfags lifting less than 3 years need not apply

if you're not a fatass, sure. You only have to diet for like 5 months.

If you're fat, it takes like a year at-least. I'll tell you what, cutting for that long is fucking miserable.