/fraud/ general

Cheating faggots general

Will Cucksader finally chimp out at someone for looking in his gf's general direction in a parking lot only to have his ass handed to him by a dyel manlet?

READ THE WIKI
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

NO SOURCE TALK

Previously on no homo general

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MrV75yJQ
astrazeneca.ca/content/dam/az-ca/downloads/productinformation/NOLVADEX -D - Product-Monograph.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1355980
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

METHYLTRIENOLONE

I was gonna do superdrol again, should I do 20 then 30mg of sdrol, or get on the methyltri (have tudca already). Im getting 1g of methyltri in.

Whats up with massT. I was 6' 220lbs 12% with elite lifts natty and he said im too dyel for roids. How big and strong do u have to fucking be ?

>turca
Nice meme

>enough methyltrienolone to last you 3 years of every day use
but why

1g=50 days at 20mg

hahaha you think you're gonna run 20mg of methyltrienolone ed?

Let him do it

Pls post results op

He's the neighborhood retard, we let him stick around because he's huge

1g is minimum powder order, I can shill the rest off that I dont need and order more later if I need to.

Go for it user.

tren and anadrol is literally magic

This is why steroids are illegal

yee haw

we back

30+ kg of lean mass possible in 8 months? BnC that is.

No, baseball is why steroids are illegal.

Thirty kg of muscle in eight months? I have strong doubts. The fastest I've heard of people gaining is pros hopping on insulin, and they gain I think around thirty pounds on their first cycle.

Shit i tough he was talking about Sdrol

In week 13 of 16 of babby's first test e cycle. I've decided to BnC for at least a year, as I'm planning cycle 2 (test / tren) for this winter and the consensus seems to be BnC is easier on you than PCT if you're planning another cycle anyway.

Question: If I'm currently at 500 mg /wk, what should I drop to for cruise, and when should I cut out the AI? A few weeks after dropping dosage?

I still have CEL Superdrol from 2011. Is it really on the black market now too? I mean it's good but back when I only did OTC AAS like Superdrol, H-drol, literally every single other one, I always just wished I had a dbol and test source. Suprised people would actively seek superdrol.
Back in 2012 when I was active here and on steroid forums the general consensus was that it is inferior to dbol and anadrol. Has this stance changed?

I've heard so much shit. People do the dumbest fucking things and are getting away with it.

I'm starting to think it takes actual effort to fuck yourself up using roids.

Thinks about dumping my gf after meeting her friends. She's a nice quiet girl but her friends are roasties. Heard her friend laughing while face timing done girl about gosing on a date with a guy for free food. Women are like herd animals and while I know my gf isn't like that, being around people like that is toxic. I brought it up and she said I'm being judgmental.

Thoughts

Ive taken dnp in the past a few times and was about to do 2 weeks at 250mg (1cap) a day. So me thinking about how it has to "build up" i decided to front load day one with 1g.
An hour later i dont know if that was a good idea anymore.

I just ate 2 cups of ice cream i.e. 1000kcals of caramel cashew.

I enjoyed it.

But I shouldnt have eaten it. I swear I wont cheat for a whole year.

If your gf stands up for their behavior, there's a side of her she isn't showing you bro.

what made you think a 4x dose was a good frontload? you're at the equivalent of slightly over 500mg/day right now.

steroidcalc.com also plots dnp

Look I'm sure people come around here all the time with this faggotry but I started participating in Veeky Forums as well as dedicated steroid forums 7 years ago and have done countless cycles, as if that qualifies me in anyway but take it for what you will. I had the same exact stance as you. "It's difficult to fuck up". When I first started I did nothing but READ for MONTHS because thats what everyone told me to do.
I followed the most careful PCT protocols, cycle pacing guide lines, diet, I did everything perfect according to everyone else.
3 years after my last cycle and my natural test level was 210 and I'll probably be on TRT for the rest of my life according to my Endo.
Take it for what you will but here is my advice. Actually wait as long as possible to do a cycle even though I KNOW how badly tempting it is to jump right in. You want to use as few highly planned and perfectly executed cycles as possible to reach your goals.
Unless you have no problem cruising/being on TRT. In that case, go for it.

hes baiting

>judgmental
I hate this word. It is the token buzzword of hypocrites and degenerates.

Yeah I agree. I think I'm gonna dump her and get a cute gf (male) so I don't h e to deal with roastie bullshit.

She got pissed when I said "don't judge" is just code for "let me act however I want without facing any consequences for my actions".

You're being justifiably judgemental. I don't mean to get you to down with what I'm about to say but my most important relationship was ruined by her friends. My uncle and two of my best friends lost their girlfriends and wives(of 30 years in my uncles case) because of their FUCKING FRIENDS.
My ex went from this incredibly sweet goal oriented hard working girl with the perfect body to a literal blue haired tattood piece of shit because of the influence of her friends. "Don't you want to go on a break, don't you want to fuck other people?" "No bitch I want to spend the rest of my life with you". She killed herself two years later so dodged bullet I guess.
Best friend of childhood married for 5 years and she left him for absolutely no reason, he spoiled her, because her friends got in her head that she "deserved more" and should "follow her heart"(they mean her throbbing cunt). She severely downgraded and I think is even on the EBT rolls now.
My aunt and uncle raised a wonderful family, two perfect kids. Literal millionaires thanks to my uncle. He worked his ASS off for 40 years to provide for his wife and children who he adored. After hurricane sandy he built them a house more or less with his own hands that was designed to have almost no bills so the family could prosper in it after he died. His wife never had to work a day in her life. She had 3 high end luxury cars at any point. They had two homes. he let her have as many fucking cats and dogs as she wanted. Until she found new friends who convinced her she could be a "beverly hills housewife" and she cheated on him.
LEAVE THAT BITCH AND HER DUMB PIECE OF SHIT FRIENDS

I'm extremely careful myself and only in it for TRT at the moment.

But the things you hear just make you wonder, you know?

Is crazybulks trenorol a meme?

I think the key is blood work. I didn't do it. I just followed the safest possible PCT. I just fear that it wasn't safe enough.
HCG also wasn't available to me but I've tried that and it didn't help.
Do not be mistaken, people are incredibly, impossibly, insanely, fucking RETARDED. I'm talking Superdrol for a year with no supports, turn yellow, and die with out ever going to the hospital retarded. My point is that even well researched careful people can get fucked.
My friend is on a cycle right now, 10 weeks into test-e 500mg/week and he claims to have 0 shutdown. My balls would be the size of a penny(much like they are now) if I were him so maybe I'm just more vulnerable to shutdown or something but I deeply regret juicing so hard

> I deeply regret juicing so hard
probably because you're a dyel faggot who cries about his little balls on an asian basketweaving forum

deep

come back in 5 years with a picture of your androgel bottle :)

lmao I'd rather stick with self-directed TRT than waste my time with androgrel.

>androgel
>ever

I specifically said if you have no problem with TRT for the rest of your life then "go for it".
I personally hate it.

Androgel is trt you mong

No shit. Are you a fucking 80 IQ mouth breathing nigger or what?
Clearly you have absolutely no idea what is being discussed.
Leave.

Would it be alright to run 50mg Anadrol ED for 8 weeks to finish off my Test-E cycle? Anyone else have experience with it?

good way to get FUCKING HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no u

What's the "best" option between chips, candy, pastry or chocolate

chocolate? as long as it's decent chocolate with high cocoa % i guess?

LOL I know it puts on mass, but relatively how much?

how long is a piece of string

Tough call at the end of a test cycle. It's effects will of course be minimized in comparison to what it might produce on it's own(even though that's a bad idea, dont do orals with out test trust). On the conservative size maybe an extra 3-5lb of lean mass once you dry up in pct?
It's almost impossible to say but it's not going to hurt you as long as you have access to good pct and can monitor your test levels.

Bloodwork doesn't do much as far as shutdown is goes. Just bad luck, or some underlying issue.

Idk man regardless of bonding ties, someone should be able to call out shitty behavior when they see it, especially in a close friend. My boyos and I definitely call the others out and vice versatile when we are awful. My lady calls her friends that are hos out. She commands respect and decency at least in terms of interpersonal relationship and basic respect. If your lady doesn't apply this, perhaps she's not much of a lady man.

tl;dr

I would think the ability to see that one isn't fully recovered after finishing off PCT would be helpful so that you can continue to try to restore function of yo balls

Is this an alright PCT for an 18week test-E cycle (O will probably throw in some anadrol towards the end)

Clomid - 50/50/25/25/12.5

Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20/10

Aromasin - week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD

Would you add anything?

I'll take lack of response as a "yes and you're a faggot."

>PCT

250mg weekly and cut everything else

excuse me

what do you think

I actually unironically love these posts of people asking about bullshit supplements that vaguely sound like real roids, looking into them makes me laugh every time

>STACK WITH:
>DecaDuro (Deca Durabolin), D-Bal (Dianabol) , Anadrole (Anadrol), Winsol, (Winstrol) Clenbutrol (Clenbuterol) and Testo-Max (Sustanon) for best results.

Very good imo but get more opinions from places that aren't Veeky Forums as there are people who completely disagree with Nolva in pct but that is up to you.
Serms will kill your libido, so natty test boosters can help with that as well as maybe recovering faster(daa, tribulus).Really you just want to do everything in your power to maintain your new size and lifts through PCT. So make sure your preworkout if working for you if you use one. Good sleep. Whatever other supps you may want to use. etc.
O and make sure you have redone your diet plan around your new body weight as well.

Alright thanks. How long until you think my natty test production will be up to par?

hey here is some info against nolva. I've used it for all of my cycles but you should have all of the info so you can make your own decision imo
Too long for one post so im just gonna pastebin it for you

pastebin.com/MrV75yJQ

totally dependant on the person. Some people will return as soon as 2 weeks after PCT and some people never do.
It's totally impossible to say.

So what should I use in place of nolva? will just clomid cut it?

that's up to you. Like I said I use it but some people disagree with its use. Suggest research your options

Alright thanks man.

You illiterate fuck. Go read it you useless 2 day old shit

Interdesting, what about toremifene?

Seems the general idea is that an AI with natural testboosters and HCG is the way to go

SERMs do have uses though, since they can also replace the function of estrogen in some tissues.

what do you think toremifene is

your general idea is garbage broscience pulled from shit forums like meso and steroidology

So nolvadex doesnt affect collagen, doesnt affect clotting, isn't a carcinogen, doesnt affect libido, and doesnt affect HGH or IGF?
Or are you just being a sniveling little faggot?

It's a different SERM.
It should bind to different receptors, no? It would have different metabolites, no?

I don't know about the actual way it reduces gh and collagen synthesis.

These aren't reasons, these are baseless accusations.

There's nothing wrong with tamoxifen, you just need to know what it does and why/when to use it.

>Collagen
Page 22 astrazeneca.ca/content/dam/az-ca/downloads/productinformation/NOLVADEX -D - Product-Monograph.pdf
>Blood Clots
Page 15
>Carcinogen
American cancer society has it on the list of carcinogens
>Libido
Just google "nolvadex libido loss". All good sources are about it reducing it in women.
>HGH/IGF1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1355980

Looks pretty based to me, bitch.

btfo

Anyone else like having high estrogen? It gives me a short fuse and I stand up for myself instead of being a beta cuck.

anyone here do minodoxil + dermaroller?

My corners are definitely starting to thin and I want to do something about it early before it gets bad. I actually have some fina sitting around but I havent used any. Which do yall prefer?

so it causes blood clots, ceases collegen production, causes cancer, and shuts down hgh and igf1?
that sounds like shit, what other pct should i use

i thought minodoxil causes balding on the scalp unless its used on the back of the head?
there's a shampoo and 2 supps that masT recommends all the time. we just have to summon him

Just drew my first syringe

I'm scared to inject

I'm about 4 weeks into my first cycle and instead of feeling great I feel fatigued as fucking hell. What's going on?

After almost 4 weeks (24days) on 350dnp and 1300-1800kcal @300prots iam down 8kg, wanted to get the 4 weeks full but i realy couldnt take it anymore so i got myself 1kg beef and 500g rice on top of my normal food and ate it today. On the plus side i feel a lot better now.
Gonna continue the psmf without dnp for now. Still need about 4kg probably more to go for single digits and then i swear to everything what is dear to me i will never ever get fat gain.

hcg is best for restarting test production
an AI for inhibit tit growth
DAA and tribulus so you can fuck/masturbate still

>tfw quad-PIP makes it impossible to walk

isnt DNP like fucking incredibly insanely lethal? like look at it sideways and you explode?

Daily reminder that steroids fuck up your health and are no better than any other drug addiction. I hope you guys can find help, anyone thinking about doing steroids do your research. It's not worth it.

>pic related is every time I see this general on this board

Thanks for praying for us.

Now get out.

no

Only if you look at it insanly straight

nigga last time i was on this board years ago you were a fucking maniac to even consider using that shit

do it faggot

>peasized lump under nipple

Just end my life

does hcg even cause test to start producing again?

What did you pin?

Where do i find roids

In 500 iu hcg e3d a good dose for maintaining big meaty balls on trt

no fucking idea just parroting shit
but those sources lookin p legit for nolva killin u or whatever.

At a bodybuilding or powerlifting gym, shady supplement store, or Doctor. Chances are if you hire a coach they will be able to sauce you up also.

250 wount kill you
500 wount kill you, probably
1000 migh kill you
1500 kills you, probably
2000 kills you
2500 kills you for sure

last i checked the top google result for "buy steroids" is actually a legit source
not even joking