Back squats are for women. Men should only do front squats

Back squats are for women. Men should only do front squats.

wut

wat zeg je?

you couldn't even get it onto your back could you?

Back squats are for OBESE MEME-LIFTERS.

Front squats are for ATHLETIC CHADS.

BOYS

is it okay to swap out back squats for front squats?

Recently moved, and the only gym here doesn't have a power rack and I dont feel like doing back squats without safety bars

B8

Bulgarian split-squats only master race checkin in

What about hack squats?

i don't do either anymore :^)

Based Janoy poster knows best as always

Honest answer
Unless you're lifting babby weight, same kind of safety bars are recommendable for front squats too
I've seen (on myself and others more experienced than me) occasional imbalances where safety bars played a role
It may happen once in a year, but when it happens you're happy your safety bars are there
If you're used to good-morning-ize your back squat you have some issues regarding your form anyway

Without safety bars I'd only go zercher

>hack squats
those are for hackers

How do you do it in a way that doesn't hurt your wrists?

obtain good wrist mobility

What if you're a wristlet like me who broke his navicular bone in his wrist during a fight and now has a metal screw inside permanently?

le kanker op xD™

You could try hitching straps to the bar and holding onto them. Or if you must, do the California Front Squat.

>Bulgarian split-squats
These are so fuckign HARD

What even is the difference?

Why wouldn't you train yourself to do pistol squats?

>t. posterior chainlet

Front squats are one of my favorite exercises but most people should be doing both, or at least rotating both in. Whether your goal is strength, looks, athleticism, whatever, both are very worthwhile exercises.

Because they take effort to learn, plus you can't load up as much weight on them to hit your core as hard.

Sounds like you are screwed!