Dear femanons, this is what men REALLY want

dear femanons, this is what men REALLY want

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/jiwxfg/tosh-0-cewebrity-profile---randalin-the-pawg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

amen

This is hurting me physically. How does all the fat go straight to her ass and thighs

miracle of nature

Looks like she will have to do a lot of squats to burn the fat specifically from her butt.

I'd sleep on it

Uh no.
This is what REAL men REALLY want.

Please stop.

There's probably some fat girl who squaddled her way from /soc/ and sees these threads and thinks that 'all the guys want me teehee'.

Ashley Alban

not into beastiality

Someone link the full Tosh.0 interview. I'm a bit slow and can't find it

she even have hips...

kill OP

cc.com/video-clips/jiwxfg/tosh-0-cewebrity-profile---randalin-the-pawg

uhh

So i know that she has some disease that makes all the weight go to her ass and thighs....

But she ended up like that same way a fattie ends up fat right?
Like if she dieted she'd start losing weight in her ass and thighs. She basically has the potential to get to the right amount of HGNNN

who gives a shit what fat girls think?

Man those threads make for good contactfagging practice. Which in turn makes for good sexting and dirty talk practice. Pisses off the other anons too.

I want her to sit on my faaaaaace

it's legit 90% white trash in those threads. i guess it's good practice.

That's all I'm saying. I'd never go beyond fucking a girl from there more than once (I just want to get my number up, it's an ego thing). Only useful for practice, and chuckling at GTFO CONTACTFAG REEEEE perma lurkers

>trick all the chads into exclusively going for fat chicks with the "thicc" and "hightest" memes
>more delicious lite girls will be left for me
>with the added bonus of self-esteem issues since "all the guys want girls with meat on them"

Soon™

this is literally happening tho

>chads
>"going for" any girl exclusively

>sexting practice
>dirtytalk practice

whats hurting you physically is the fact that you have 2 knives stuck on your eyeballs.

I can see a shitload of fat on that puffer fish face of hers.