Boogie doesn't deserve pity. He's shown zero effort to lose any wei-

>Boogie doesn't deserve pity. He's shown zero effort to lose any wei-

Oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNaiLvYYz-0
youtube.com/watch?v=Zm5INb2D-lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>liquid diet

No. Stop that. It's the memeist of diets and it never works long term.

Well, if he proves us all wrong, then he's just one more testament to the fact that anyone can lose weight and landwhales have no excuse.

Losing 20 pounds at his weight means little.

>yfw he dies on the table

I unironically hope he loses weight and gradually changes his attitude towards life.

>whole month last year

What a dedicated dude.

He can lose 20 pounds just by forgetting to eat 1 meal this isn't very impressive

>losing weight was boring
what? I don't even understand the connection.
what does losing weight have to do with boredom or entertainment either way?

Surgery does not fix your issues with food. They think its the easy way out, but its not. Boogie expects to go from snacking out of a mayo jar, to a liquid diet.

My stepmom got surgery, and she lost 150 pounds. Yes, that is good. But she also strictly followed doctors orders and had to only drink fluids and protein shakes for the first couple months. 90% of patients do not do this because they are inherently lazy fucks. But now shes in her late 50s, has massive stomach problems, cant eat barely any proteins besides crab meat and fish, and is in and out of the hospital with intestinal issues. She lost 70 pounds before the 150 herself. She always tells me now that surgery was a huge mistake and she couldve just done it on her own. She changed her mindset and actions, and usually most people do not. Boogie will always be a lazy fat at heart

if your entertainment is eating, then eating less would be boring.

Its boring because hes not able to shove tents filled with doritos down his greasy gullet

Well, mayonnaise chugged down with Mountn Dew is liquid too.

he needs to do it for his surgery

is right though. this fat cunt doesn't pig out because he's got a big stomach, he does it because it's ingrained in him, in his habits, in his reactions, when he's bored, dietary habits etc

Boogie stop shilling yourself on this board

What would happen if he tried to eat a burger once he has his new stomach?

i bet you thought dad was coming back too

>weigh over 400lbs
>lose 20

Not remotely impressive. At his size he found drink like 2 less bottles of fizzy drink per day and lose 20lbs

this. he could lose 50 in a month easily if he was actually willing to. hell he could water fast with vitamins and live off of his bodyfat for a year.

He's trying to play it off as "no big deal" by saying that. "Meh, it was boring" makes it seem like the weight loss for him was no big feat, implying he can lose more easily (which he will regain anyway so who cares).

This, he could dehydrate for a few days to lose that in water weight

>Tfw making this thread the only attention I'll get today.
Shameless bump.

Boogie loses 20lbs every time he takes a shit...

that is good positive thinking user.

he weighs over 500 lbs... at this point 20 lbs mean nothing, i bet he loses 20lbs every time he takes a dump lmao

Well done, faggot.

>yfw the 20 pounds was his gut trapped on the towel rack

>gastric bypass

Why would anyone think this is a good idea. It's like getting pec implants.

Just stop being a lazy shit, you don't need to mutilate your body.

He lost 20 pounds in one month. Then over the course of the following year, gained back 5. Wow, what amazing progress.

> tried slim fast back when I knew fuck all about fitness or nutrition

> had headaches ass day & gained 5 lbs

What the fuck does all liquids do to your body? If he wants to loose 40 lbs really quick just cut off his head!

at his weight 20 pounds wont make a diffence aesthetically speaking, so he only suffering so far

He can literally take a shit and lose 20 pounds.

assuming boogie only weighs 500 lbs(he doesnt) his weight loss is like a 200 lb person losing 8 lbs when their life depended on it...

this kills the boogie2988

>only 20 lbs in a MONTH

What the fuck was he drinking?

He'll probably just put the burger in a blender and say the calories don't count because it's no longer solid food.

>these dubs confirming it again
I'm starting to believe

When is the operation?

If he just fasted he would fix this all.

Fasting is a meme. It fucks your metabolism.

evidence

>6 pounds in 5 years

Right now kid

youtube.com/watch?v=VNaiLvYYz-0

>its a boogie disables the comments on a video he uploaded where he cries watching a guy lose weight because he knows he will never do it himself episode

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm5INb2D-lw

>300 pounds in 15 months
>0.8 pounds a day average

>losing 20 pounds of water weight
Omedeto

for a fat-as-fatass it's totally possible. Your TDEE is like 4000 so if you eat at a 2500 cal deficit you're losing 0.8 lbs a day.

>500 pounds

How much water weight is that. I mean he only stopped doing solid food on the 1st right? basically impossible to drop that much without it being mostly water