I need help bros. I accidentally set up a tinder date with this girl where we're gonna go and eat 100 chicken nuggets

I need help bros. I accidentally set up a tinder date with this girl where we're gonna go and eat 100 chicken nuggets.

What do I do about my macros? Should I call it off for the sake of my gains?

>pic related

>pic related 2

You're lucky she responded at all. This banter is shit tier.

her bio said she loves chicken nuggets. I'm not just randomly sperging about nuggies kek

Gotta agree. Youre lucky shes even talking to you desu

just tell her you're hungry for fish and proceed to give the ol' lickaroo

This is actually brilliant. Gonna have to steal this.

That said, get your protein in but don't overeat. She won't either (probably, and if she does, you just leave her there). Make sure you have at least 30 or so left over at the end (I'm assuming you chose Chick-fil-A, those are superior), and say you need to keep them cool for your lunch tomorrow or something. This means you HAVE to go back to your place, so bring her back, offer to make her a drink and watch a movie, then get your fuck on.

What you do after is entirely up to you, but you just got:
>protein
>lunch for tomorrow
>dick wet
>possible future fuck or gf

Good luck OP

>show up
>let her order first
>watch her order 100 chicken nuggets
>"holy shit, you were serious? i was just kidding... I have to go, I just remembered I have surgery... bye"
Trust me op

thanks satan

Would you rather fight 1000 Veeky Forums sized reddit memes or 1 reddit sized Veeky Forums meme

yeah dont believe in satan.

You go first and order up 100, then eat them with her.

Shut the

FUCK
U
C
K

UP reddit Shitter!!

don't forget to specify natty or fakenatty lickaroo

I'll never understand why obvious virgins insist on posting relationship advice here.

reading that made me cringe

you sound like a "lel so random" nu-male

natty ofc

thats what young thots are into. and desu young meme bitches are the hottest

Go eat the nuggets you fucking autist. The point of living that fit life is you can do shit like this and not worry about as long as its rare.
Your life should be like this 97% clean eating and lifting only drinking water, coffee and maybe an energy drink here or there.

3% eating whatever, drinking, doing drugs.

Remember, Chad eats pizza while you diet and do macros. Stop being a pussy, you going to let a girl out eat you?

>For me, it's the McChicken

she doesnt care about the nuggets go put your dick in her

do chick-fil-a. their nuggets are god tier nutritionally. you can order the catering tray, take it back to your place, and if you need guidance from there, turn in your dick.

I get like a 1/10 reply rate nowadays.

This app is fucking trash, used to be so easy even just over a year ago.

They ruined tinder

offtopic, but what changed? gf just left me and i'm considering doing the whole tinder bullshit

Nah dude, bitches love chicken nuggets.

>Remember, Chad eats pizza while you diet and do macros

wisdom

Also interested never tried tinder before

Is your consitution so weak you can't take one day overeating?
Unless you're bragging about this shit.
Either way this thread is retarded. and normally I enjoy tinder bant threads.

They made it pay to win with boost and tinder plus, now they're adding this shit called tinder gold. If you don't pay for it and you're an average guy, your profile will rarely be visible to girls at all.

The app has lost its novelty as well and girls know they can just hold out and wait for a chad to show up. Most of their egos have been boosted tremendously from all the attention they get as well. Rest of the guys are just used as entertainment/filler or "vemmo me $5" until chad matches with them, then they'll actually take it seriously.

Tinder requires so much effort that I don't think it's worth taking seriously anymore unless you're willing to really hustle and message tons of girls knowing you'll get like 1/50 girls who will actually meet up.

Bumble is better imo

Nothing, he just upset that no one will ever be physically attracted to him

>meet this cool dude on tinder
>he opens with some chicken nugget shit
>I play along b/c he's hot
>set up a date
>meet
>he orders the chicken nuggets
>I don't order just take a couple of his
>play with my hair
>laugh at his jokes
>he finishes his portion and orders more
>punch him teasingly in the arm
>he's still eating
>stare at his lips
>he just orders more chicken nuggets
>grab his chilli sauce covered thigh
>he keeps eating
>leave
>mfw I wanted to fuck but he's so fucking autistic he thought I go on tinder for eating contests

this, reddit tier garbage

Yup

You used to be able to pull girls on your level using an app. Now I can only match with/get responses from girls who are below my real life standards so it's useless. Even 5s have hundreds of messages in their inbox

kek

How the fuck do you use tinder and not fuck bitches?

That's the point, no one's getting gold from tinder. So cop you a dime and fuck a ho. It's so easy, it's fucking tinder. Even an uggo dude can fuck some 10 hoe. The only person they are worried about disappointing is themselves. With a couple of quips, ignored messages and promises of buying shit you're never gonna buy you can fuck some random sloot. Too easy, private.

don't worry people are just triggered because it's a reddit meme, you did well bro

>If you don't pay for it and you're an average guy, your profile will rarely be visible to girls at all.

Hahaha. I love it.

his advice is pretty solid. ot does sound like his advice is not nearly sufficient for you to get laid though. don't blame other people (exept maybe your parents) for your ugly face.

Doesn't matter. On Tinder what you say barely matters if it's not outright creepy/autistic. If the girl likes you, she will respond positively. The more she liked you, the better you look to her, the more autistic you can be

Just lift before and eat all of them and then shove your nuggets in her face after

Rate my tinder bros

good pics but "i forgot why im on here" isnt good

Needs more natural photos and with friends
Can't see bio

Pretty good, i'd get rid of the 6th pic though

kek

I forget why I'm on here, maybe you could remind me

>2017
>having your head so far up your own ass that you ACTUALLY FUCKING TRULY believe tinder bitches prefer Veeky Forums banter over reddit banter
wew lad

DYEL?

Are you only on tinder for validation? I've seen you on soc constantly.

To be honest, I've never seriously used tinder, but I don't see the need for those repeat pics of just you. Maybe swap those out with pics of you with your bros? This is coming from someone who almost never takes a picture for social media w/wo friends so maybe you just don't have em.

Youre on Veeky Forums too much
I'm posting my profile constantly to make improvements. Where I live there are tons of chads especially on tinder, so I'm just trying to get perfection.

You could do fine, drop the selfies, especially shirtless ones imo. Selfies look bad and the front camera of phones makes people look less good

Implying banter matters when you have FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME

"Game" and "banter" and "personality" are all cope

Ayyy what should I say?

Ask for number

"We are talking about our penises right?"

Again ask for number now.

Protip: if the convo ever feels like it's getting dry, ask for number

Just get grilled chicken nuggets at chik fil a

Haha how the fuck can you say that he's on Veeky Forums too much when you are on here acting needy and insecure constantly asking a bunch of 20 something insecure virgins about how your fucking tinder profile looks, get a grip bro.

I put up one with my mates
But, ive taken girls opinions and pics with mates are good but not necessary, as long as you dont only have selfies.
They care about what you look like, not your mates
If you don't have one with your mates where you dont look the best dont post it

What in fuck is going on here. Are you a 10?

You found a girl as autistic as you. Congraz m8

This is beta. She will never respect you. Abandon and try again with another girl

>im shy
Im deeeaaad

Kek

Get tf out
Fit is /my board/
I was on here long before /soc
I even made a few autistic youtube films. For these fags

Crashing this plane with no survivors

Lauren is a 25 year old man that's going to rob your kidneys, she's on the hunt for loners.

I can't tell if this entire conversation is cringe or if you've mastered the art of playing girls who are totally "not like other girls" while also appearing vulnerable

STOP THIS NOW

it's about subconsciously letting her know about your status, you dip

>Thank you very much
Failed. KYS now.

I dont even

Pretty much this KEK

This is the best bait ive seen today
Heres how you do it lad

Is this bait? Why do you sound like such a mommy issues beta holy shit.

stop sperging, you're in and have a chance. act beta for literally one more exchange and she'll just lose interest

Again I've never really used tinder but just having one like 6 repeat pictures of yourself seems somehow feminine to me. I just figured chicks would want to know that you are a social chad and not some attractive sociopath, but isn't that what 50shades was about anyway?

What the fuck is someone with your face doing here

is 29 too old for tinder? apparently you set the age limits?

am i going to be out of luck looking for 24'ish bitches?

I replaced 6 with this
Besides look how juicy my arm looks

Can we all agree to never use emoticons ever again. Every time I see one of those it just seems like I'm reading chat logs of 13 year old girls. Stop it.

Nah mate youre perfect age for 24 plus or younger sluts
But since youre older they'll expect you to treat them at least have a house and job and drugs for them to use
Youre in tho

Dubs confirms best answer.

have you not been reading? The man is trying to perfect his autism

Looks like the beginning of a gay orgy, yeah put it in.

In the back like a beta. Get a group pic with you in the centre

where is this 'juicy arm' you're talking about? did one of you chunky fucks eat it or something?

>blurry picture where you're barely visible in the background.
Yeah that's the one.

I'm 30 and I've gotten with 22 year olds on tinder.

It's the perfect age, you can go anywhere from low 20s up to mid 30s without it being weird.

Ayyyy

expand dong

I was hoping for keks.
You have failed me.