In regards to fit Asians

Every Asian in the US is fit. Almost every other race of woman is fat and grotesque here. I was just at a Chinese Buffet and the Asian women serving everyone had 9-10 bodies and the sweetest faces, and they were providing excellent service to fat grotesque slobbering women.

What am I missing? It just seems extremely backwards to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4756870/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP you must be white

I'm white as hell.

It's a double edged sword. The vast majority of them have bodies like boys, hairy arms, and keloids everywhere.

Oh and the personality of a doorknob

>Oh and the personality of a doorknob

I only met one Asian girl who could even carry a basic conversation. All the others have this really vacant look in their eyes and giggle into their hands both before and after saying something.

Repulsive people.

>Every Asian in the US is fit. Almost every other race of woman is fat and grotesque here. I was just at a Chinese Buffet and the Asian women serving everyone had 9-10 bodies and the sweetest faces

LOL.

But seriously, what's the best way to ask one of these tight ass girls out

dude asian chicks are the easiest pickup you'll ever have. It's not like you're even trying and youll score. but they sure are dumb though

Asian Males have ascended

Pretty much this. Though it's a continuum.

Fresh off the boat asians either worship white men or get hooked up with a noodle cooker (no offense intended). They have fucked up surpressed personalities and are terrible in bed. Literally lie there and make noises like they're crying.

The 2nd generation-ers literally only care about their careers. Or they're rebelling and fucking niggers and party animals. Usually that's the Filipino and other shit-tier Asians tho

as a white dude, im not really attracted to asian women , white women are fine with me

remember how we say that lifting can't fix your face?

Thanks for the input. Who the fuck cares?

I really don't understand Veeky Forums's fascination with asian women. can someone explain? I live in bumfuck southern georgia.

We are on a Taiwanese basket weaving board

I've never seen an Asian Woman in real lif., except on the internet. Not much around here

American girls look like that cartoon dog Goofy

>all Asian chicks are fit
Lmao, they're either twigs or fucking land whales, tf are you talking about?

White girls age like shit, to be honest. There's a lot of sexy white women from the ages of 18 - 25, but they fall off after that age. They wrinkle so fast.

Twigs are where are better than bigs.

this.

they also got fucking Yuuuge heads

weebs

Dude, stop worshipping asian women honkey.

4Chin is based on Japanese culture. As a westerner exploring eastern culture it's easy to grow interest in their women.

>Or they're rebelling and party animals
Yeah that one was my experience, dated a Korean in highschool, parents ruled with an iron fist, then when she went out of state to college... BOOM fuck buddies with 4 guys and drunk all the time
You always hear about them being good at math and all about careers but holy shit so many of them just turn into party whores

LOL. 4Chins.

If everything was a 10 on a girl, but she had 4 chins, would you still slam her?

your talking about white women right? because that describes them perfectly

Except American girls have massive bodies that extend in all directions.

The same amount of people who care for your input on his input.

That just means they weren't interested in you, user.
Maybe you're too basic for them.

I have never understood why people say this, implying other race's women age better.

>Do Asian women age well until 40?
Yes, absolutely. But there is no such thing as an Asian milf in real life. I have never seen an attractive 50+ year old Asian, whereas I have seen a ton of "attractive-ish" white women. It's like the years catch up with them, and when they do, its's baaadddd....

>Do black women age well?
I guess. I mean, they always kind of look like shit desu, so it's not saying much.

>Middle Eastern?
Yeah, good luck past 30. They're fine until then, but shit...their noses and hair gets crazy past 30.

ITT: virgins who have never fucked an asian girl let alone been in a relationship with one.

So what's the god-tier race insofar as women aging? Latino/Spanish?

No, absolutely not. They all balloon past 30. Honestly all races of women turn to shit pretty fast.

A woman can age incredible well if she takes care of herself from a young age. She can have smooth wrinkle-less skin in her 30s. Unfortunately, this is incredibly rare because women either don't work out, or start too late when they already have wrinkles.

If a girl starts working out, moisturising, exfoliating, using sun cream etc, at somewhere before age 16, she's gonna age extremely well.

As for which race, Asians obviously because they have baby-face features which will always make them look younger than they are. Have you seen East Asian actors and checked out how old they look vs their real age? There's always a 10-20 year difference. Their skin is also (literally) thicker with more collagen. So despite being pale they don't age as badly as white people who have thinner skin. Skincare is a big thing in East Asia.

Black people age well because of natural sun protection. They also tend to moisturise excessively. Darker skin hides wrinkles better too.

White people age worst because they not only have thinner skin (less collagen), they actively seek to burn and tan, they don't moisturise, and they don't use sun cream.

Out of white people, I'd say Eastern Europeans age well if they take care of their skin -- they have slightly thicker skin than Western Europeans.

This is a good study on ageing between different ethnicities: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4756870/

>keloids?

That is distressing. I hope you are mistaken.

I always somehow forget this. I would never take advice from or have a serious conversation with a weeb IRL.

>Black people age well because of natural sun protection. They also tend to moisturise excessively. Darker skin hides wrinkles better too.
Can't confirm.

German here, we have our share of blacks now and boy, they really, really look their age. "Black don't crack" is a myth, as far as Germany is concerned, but then again, it amy just be a matter of moisturizing, which is extremely popular in America but not so much in Germany.

>it amy just be a matter of moisturizing, which is extremely popular in America but not so much in Germany.
This is probably a part of it, if true. At age 17 my skin was starting to develop some fine lines. Nothing too bad as 17 is young and I keep fit. But it was noticeable and once that shit shows up you know that it can only get worse. Started moisturising daily, exfoliating, applying sun cream. At age 20 all fine lines are gone and my skin looks softer and younger. It's not gonna stay that way forever but had I not started doing all that shit, I'd look years older.

Also perhaps it has to do with black people being a different mix in Germany. African Americans tend to be more attractive because the majority are mixed with some white. I'm actually in the UK and I don't see as many attractive black people as there are in the US. Though there was one girl I saw in my school who was dark as fuck, but had this lean tall body and absolutely no wrinkles, just fucking smooth everything. She was like a sculpture or something, just a completely different human.

Confucian dietary restrictions on consumption of high-calorie foods, which even with no one actually quoting Confucius survives culturally.
Rice is the primary dish, with vegetables (usually either steamed or pickled) with the leaner cuts of meat, like tenderloin and shank. Not particularly much, mind you; meat is served as a side dish among side dishes and should not be any larger in serving than any other side. Frying food is still a thing, but not for everyday consumption, if you can help it.

Because the grass is yellower on the other side.

It's because most old Asians you see are immigrants from Asia and had to work their ass off to get a better life, they don't have the luxury to care about their skin or destress their lives for the sake of money for their children.

Give it like a decade or two and you'll have a bunch of hot 2nd gen asian MILFs who grew up learning how to take care of their bodies and working hard enough for a good job but not too hard that they're physically unwell.

Were these import asians or american born asians? Local born have fucking great personality. The ones straight in from the sweatshops are institutionalized

What state do you guys live in? This matters A LOT in terms of what kind asians you'll meet. I live in NJ near NYC so there's a good number of Asians and they're all normal and look like pic related. I imagine the same is in other heavily asian populated areas (California has the most IIRC at 10%

>>Yes, absolutely. But there is no such thing as an Asian milf in real life. I have never seen an attractive 50+ year old Asian, whereas I have seen a ton of "attractive-ish" white women. It's like the years catch up with them, and when they do, its's baaadddd....

???

she really isn't attractive though. that said, I'm guessing that other guy has never heard of jung da yeon, who is pretty much the archetypal asian milf

I live in London lel. Asians here aren't east asian, but south asian. They age terribly.

East Asians aren't as "normal" as the typical ones you posted, they're very sheltered. There are more Filipinos.

Also that guy looks 17 but is probably 30 lel

Filipinos are pretty normal here. The guy I posted is filipino himself
Is that supposed to be a bad thing? A lot of people think they're supposed to get facial wrinkles in their late teens/20s when it's a sign of premature aging

Filipinos are cool, all the ones i've met have been really laid back and well-adjusted.

>Is that supposed to be a bad thing? A lot of people think they're supposed to get facial wrinkles in their late teens/20s when it's a sign of premature aging
No, it's great. It's just a crazy thing which happens to Asians. I always thought it weird for so many teens to get deep wrinkles. Lotta 14 year olds who look like they took the wrinkles off their grandma here

I'd give her all 2.5 inches of my dick

If ER grew some muscles and brain cells he would've been swimming in it

It's not "premature aging" it's the skin's natural response to sun exposure. Brainlets with darker skin don't realize that melanin protects against sun exposure and think it has something to do with their lifestyles. Whites can age fine but they need to do more than darker people, which is usually the case anyway.

if that guy is filipino then he must be part white as well. he is def not pure

dyel 911

this
they're thin bc of diet, asian girls are rarely "fit"
the last class i taught, about 1/3rd of the students were fat (though mostly the boys who get treated like "little emperors")

Asian are superficial and have cultures based on shame. They have no issue with fat shaming. It's considered a favor to tell someone they are gaining weight. My coworker was telling my about how when her relatives visited from Vietnam, they couldn't stop talking about how Americans were so fat and were confused about why no one has told the landwhales that they need to put the fork down.

>Males
that's a stretch

They're generally less whorish, because of different upbringing. That's all. Chastity is still priced high, no matter what mainstream meteor tries to convey.