I did home gym!

this is either the best idea ever or i am going to break a window! so excited xD

i bought matting stuff too but idk if i should put it down. carpet probably not ideal for this but i'm afraid to weights will hurt the nice hard floor

the bar weighs 38.6lbs. figure that out :O

Dude your mom's gonna be pissed

how much did that stand cost?

Boy the Carpet is fine to workout on, you could benefit from the mat if it were close to the size of the carpet.
It's going to be good, I hope you have dumbbells with weight plates as well?
If that's the case you only would need a good pull up bar, best one to screw on the wall or in the ceiling.

these are the only dumbbells i own lol :(

but i'm getting there piece by piece. i do have a doorframe pullup bar!

What is this, fucking Reddit now?

just stop the smily and lol shit, have you lurked even for one hour on this site?

i know fit pretty well. lots of trump frog posting and racism. a little talk of exercise :P

what does everyone think about creatine loading?

>being so new you don't know the annoying vegan faggot that posts here every fucking day

>literally being THIS new

I personally did a load phase with upkeep and pause as well as slow load. I think creatine is cheap enough to be taking 3g a day for the rest of your life. Slow loading also does not make you retain water so much.

This should be in the qtddtot thread

btw
I'm frequently on 4chin since 2008, I might be a cancerous faggot and I do neither give two shits about tripfagging nor do I lurk frequently on Veeky Forums enough to know about him.

Kill yourself, faggot.

yeah i have a giant bag of the stuff. think this time i'm gonna do a loading phase then probably stick to 5g daily. haven't had any for weeks now and i'm curious to see if it will have any noticeable impact.

>B-b-b-but... but... I'm an oldfag I s-s-s-s-swear!!! I just don't guh-guh-guh-give a shit about tripfagging because I'm t-t-t-t-too c-c-c-c-cool!!!

>vegan
>trap
>tripfag
>>>/oven/

Buy some olympic dumbbell handles and you'll be set.

He's basically posted on Veeky Forums every day for the last 2 years. He is well read on fitness though 2bh.

rate my routine guys

Forgot
>Hang from noose 1*1

What the fuck is an american deadlift?

>being so new you don't know the annoying vegan faggot that BLOGS here every fucking day
ftfy

don't talk to her like that. She is a regular on our board and we accept her. Fuck off.

>white knighting this much
wew lad

>Her

>not knowing the tripfag, vegan trap
>making it

lol never change fit

>her

Why wont he stop

Since when does Veeky Forums have a resident trap? Wtf guys and what does it look like?

we had trappy, who for a while would write incredibly detailed and informative posts on /plg/ and answer lifting-related questions in QTDDTOTs

but then it came out that ""she"" was actually a guy larping as his crush

now we have vegan trap, who doesn't know shit about lifting and hasn't quite understood that no one likes them and that they need to go away or turn their trip off

home gym thread?

>gender dysphoria on Veeky Forums

I just recently returned to this board, last time I was actively browsing was in 2012

New Veeky Forums sucks

sure you're not thinking of a different trap tripfag? you're making me think of the one that posted a bunch of routine discussion threads with paragraphs of info and hit on supermong

>3g a day
Should be taking 5g desu

Kill yourself

>not just buying kettlebells

>20.4 kg
>.4
Get non stupid plates

Fuck you non american 45lb plate master race you guys are missing out on these 1 lb gains shit adds up you know

next level check em