How do I achieve the "construction worker" physique I'm currently very thin and I dont want to get fit I just want to...

How do I achieve the "construction worker" physique I'm currently very thin and I dont want to get fit I just want to have this kind of body

>I'm currently very thin
Pretty sure you're already at pic related then.

Most construction workers don't look like that, disregarding the fact that most of them are doughy fatasses, those hands and forearms have not seen a single days worth or manual labor. But either way, that is literally just low body fat and fortunate bone structure + insertions.

thin and soft, I don't know how to get this kind of musculature, the common thing people with my body would want is to bulk up and get big I want to keep my size but just get a lot of tone

You need to be born poor.

This. If they aren't heavy they are rail thin from non stop chain smoking. You're either gross from canteen truck food, eating burgers and chicken fingers for breakfast, or grossly skinny

they do in my country, they tend to be scrawny yet muscular

Just do push ups and cardio you dumb DYEL.

>I don't want to get big
Read the fucking sticky. Your worries are pure DYEL idiocy.

Maybe you've only seen construction workers and only noticed the ones that actually move around and do shit. Most construction workers are lazy and fat. The only muscular construction workers that there are, are ones that exercise, not because of their job.

t. son of family of construction workers

Get a job.
Preferably in construction.

>Clench your fist and beat
>Close your eyes and sieze it
>Light your torch and burn it
>You are the beast you worship
Follow this routine everyday.

Exercise routine
8 - 12 hours per day hauling shingles, boards, doors, windows, drywall, etc.

Diet
Eat 1 small to large irrational meal per day.

Drink 5 glasses of coffee per day

Smoke approximately 7 to 20 cigarettes per day.

Speed - coke, meth, approximately once every two weeks to 4 months

HOW DA TRIP, NEVER STOPS
ON AND ON, IT'S BEYOND INSANE

>t. son of family of construction workers
wtf you're the son of an entire family? so a dad and son tied their penises together and put them through a mom's vagina and daughter's vagina and then a nan and pop-pop and abuelita and cousin pushed from all 4 sides to compress all the genitals until you busted out the bottom?

hahahahhaah fuck. this sums up literally everybody i work with.. including myself. Don't forget:

>Drink 3-12 beers every friday after work

Not true at all they're fat but they got forearms especially ones that workat a small contracting company that do everything by hand

What the fuck? You realize almost all construction workers are fat shits with only strength in their arms?

The nigger in the pic has no muscle, he's just very skinny. You are skinnyfat.

Echos×8
Guillotine×1

Hey as a construction worker I object to that. While yes many construction workers are fat let it be understood that we are slightly less obese than other professions.

OPs making the assumption that because he saw a skinny ripped construction worker that it's because he did construction.

Which I think people need to start understanding some principles of logic a lil better

You have to stay N O I D E D
O
I
D
E
D