Does Veeky Forums know how to dress?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangapark.me/manga/worst
youtube.com/watch?v=J_2sCsipYM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yep

God no

wtc madmik shirt?

The older I get, the more I realize that vast majority of clothing styles are completely irrelevant. If you're skinny or Veeky Forums, you dress to accentuate your body. If you're fat, you dress to hide your body. Everything else is bullshit.

If you have muscles, then everything looks good.

i wish i had hair like guy on the right

Fashion is for people trying to hide the ugliness of their body. The only thing you should expend effort shopping for is good shoes, well fitted button-ups/dress pants to wear to work and a nice coat for the colder months. For casual wear, if you don't look good in a t-shirt and jeans/chinos then you're a pleb.

Are you one of those homosexuals?

No, and I don't give a shit, I dress for function and not to please other people

Yeah, but there's a difference between a slim fit t-shirt and a nicely fitting jeans vs. a shapeless graphic tee and dad jeans

If you put more effort into your fashion than slim fitting jeans and chinos and slim fitting t-shirts and button down shirts then you're never going to make it

You tell me

So, it's a no then

No but you're gay and have a big dick so it doesn't matter.

Usually I just get button downs and crewnecks from Brooks Brothers and Diesel, jeans from Levis. Shoes are those clean white chuck taylors

Your traps aren't your defining feature.
Your lack of delts are.

>moustache
>v neck instead of crew neck
>wearing a small size
>that belt
And the jeans are bootcut or straight leg I'm assuming. 0/10

are you wearing a jew hat? One of those half-hats

Can't really see delts when you're wearing a black shirt.

Athletic fit

I wear Hawaiian shirts every other day and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Can someone post the pic with that small one grinding on Veeky Forums or something similar. I know I saved it but can't find it for shit now. Oldfags help out.

hawaiian shirts are fashionable right now though

Oh user I...
>another woman to respect
dropped

nice, i bet dudes think you look adorable.

>He doesn't respect women.
>He doesn't leave them on seen.
Those hoes are taking you for a ride, m8.

Well shit then

um...consider wearing white and longer sleeves and non vneck that shit looks meh

that belt is gross too get a regular black leather one

yup, unbutton them a lot and wear a wifebeater under, sleazy is in

>um...
absolutely zero doubt that you're obese

this is peak aesthetic in 2017

>Diesel
>Levis
Thanks for giving me flashbacks to when I was 14

Actually you would probably called me a skeletor
6"2 weigh around 80-something KG

Veeky Forums would never wear v-necks today.

>those hoes
>I like girls
Oh user...

This sucks - I used to be a fat beta with a dozen or more band shirts and now I'm a Veeky Forums demi-beta who can't get over how none of my jeans fit anymore, or how all my shirts are relics of my 14 year-old fashion sense.

I have one good shirt, which is a stretchy-cotton Boss polo which makes my pecs look swole which is good shit cos I've only been training for six months.

Wat do Veeky Forums?

Want me to give you flashbacks to when you were 4 and daddy brought his friends to help tuck you in at night?

Nah, my dad was present in my life and taught me to have self-respect which is why I don't wear Levis and Diesel past the age of 16

I could grow hair like that, but it's shitty when it gets in your eyes

>how to dress?
irrelevant if you have a fat/skinnyfat disgusting body under the clothes.

Veeky Forums comes first
Veeky Forums is an afterthought

Yeah I bet he was present. I bet he shoved himself 10 inches deep up into your lifehole.

>tripfag outside of a general
filtered

Nah its more like this

Face

Height

Frame

Muscles

Fashion

important as the top and gets less important until the bottom

What is wrong with Levi's and Diesel?

Nah its more like this

Penis girth

Penis length

Salary

Number of people who have seen you beat up another male

nothing else matters at all.

Are you a black jew?

is this projection?

>Still being straight.
Just lmao

Nothing, if you want to look like the front man of a buttmetal band

is that lenny kravitz

take off belt and necklace and shave and you would look fine

Cuban so yeah I guess.

Nope, I basically always dress like this, or just a t-shirt with or without a hoodie when it's hot outside. You're never going to make it if you only dress for other people and not for yourself

read Veeky Forums sticky, not unlike Veeky Forums's own sticky, it actually has good advice

mangapark.me/manga/worst

>pick the best, least autistic, outfits out of this
>make them
>wear them

Jokes aside, its a pretty good guide for clothing that would make your mass stand out.

the Veeky Forums sticky is pretty shit, desu.

Get a new mouth wash.

I think you fit into the "does have fashion sense" category.
do agree with everything you say though

miring that neck

Fashion is pretty important , but mostly about making sure the clothes fit and aren't incel/tacky

lol look at that blurry manlet

this, the fitness guide is okay but the rest of the content is dated as fuck

>tfw 6'3 and 78kg.

Fucking sucks mate and I can't even workout since my shoulder was dislocated recently.

Damn how did you do that

>>tfw 6'3 and 78kg.
at least your /effay/

so do legs

You don't understand, I physically can't do squats because my shoulder isn't mobile enough. My gym doesn't have a leg press or anything either. All I've been doing are core workouts.

I fell while ice skating... Was going to do one of those sudden, spray ice all over the place, stops when I turned too far and fell.

>big dick
source?

He posted it a while back. It wasn't huge but it was a thick seven.

This is true to a certain extent, but being fit and dressing nicely feels good, man. Clothes that fit and color appropriation are the most important things though, a basic wardrobe often times look better than a lot of the teenage meme shit on Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums regularly wears the stupidest shit on this site. It looks like garbage and costs hundreds of dollars

no leg press? jesus
calf machine then?

Veeky Forums is mostly expensive designer shit bordering on cosplay that only weirdos and hipsters dress in

Its like if pale pencil necked nerds from /v/ started to take an interest in fashion

Muscular dudes should get their fashion inspiration from instagram, since there are a lot of Veeky Forums dudes out there who dress well

Dude on the right could be a Chad, if had muscles and a thicker neck and didn't wear that fucking gay v neck

All you need to look good are jeans that fit and a black t shirt that doesn't fit like a burlap sac or spandex.

It's not hard to dress acceptably if you're fit. Straight jeans or chinos, plain colored shirts that fit well, solid colored shoes, no graphic shit, no cargo anything, no stupid flashy shoes. There. Done. Of course you can dress better but you stick to basics and you look good

i usually go slim straight fit for pants but yah i agree with everything you said

how long have you been working out f a m? your physique looks like my potential future on sl. need know how much longer i have to go.

i usually dress in street wear it looks cool. But the main aspect of fashion imo is being sutble and not looking like a flashy tryhard.

2 months

>i usually dress in street wear
sorry but you look like a retard

Don't even think about your wardrobe until your body looks decent. Most people on Veeky Forums are goofy skinnyfat faggots who look bad no matter what they wear.

Are you me?

Hey my name is Rich want to be friends?

Jesus Christ 2 months and you look like that!? How bad is ur fuckarounditis? Have u been getting all ur protons user?

Delts still aren't there.
Juicy forearms though.

Nice trips, I checked them but
>v-necks
>gay
Chestlet detected.
If you have chest hair and enough cleavage from your pecs they are the GOAT shirt.

thats a big apartment for Brooklyn, you got there Josh. Bike courier must be pretty good money

i hope you go to functions or kids parties, advertised as a special visit by Dwayne The Rock Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=J_2sCsipYM0

Kek'd so hard mothafuckas wanna find me

the gomad shirt

i hope im not too late, board-tan stuff is my favorite

Build wall.

Letting yourself get leaned on like this... When will they learn?

You tryna cosplay the salt bae guy?

>listening to Veeky Forums
>ever
pictured is 90% of their 'fits'

poor manlets

that's some kind of high fashion lifting belt!

Yeah, they pretty much all dress like women and deride masculine clothing and fits

>not enjoying it when tall chicks display dominance