When people especially dyel faggots and fatasses make their Bitmojis all buff and shit

>When people especially dyel faggots and fatasses make their Bitmojis all buff and shit

kill yourselves

what the fuck is a bitmoji
what the fuck is kik
or whatsapp

I'm only 26 and it feels like all this shit just comes and goes and I never even notice it until it's gone

What's the point of whatsapp when you have messenger?

If you have friends or even sometimes acquaintances they tell you to download the apps and then you use it to talk to them for some reason. It's pretty gay. I feel autistic every time someone asks if I have some random app.

Pretty stupid of you guys to not have Whatapp at least. Its just free txt messages. Never have to send a text again because you can just message your friend son Whatsapp, for free.

*friends on

>he pays to text

WhatsApp came out way earlier and is HUGE everywhere outside of America as it basically replaced SMS (text) messaging in most countries since many non American telecom companies charged a fuckload to send texts unlike here where it became unlimited relatively quickly

>messaging your friend's son on whatsapp
what do you guys talk about? how you found a bunch of diamonds in minecraft?

>hurrdurr download this free app so i can text you for free
>"uh user... just give me your phone number man"
>it's free you idiot, literally losing money
>"ya know what im just gonna go home"

the only people that use whatsapp are pajeets and the kids that hack netflix accounts

I literally corrected the typo before you answered, so why pretend I hadn't done that? What a fag lol. Also everyone already has Whatsapp, you dont have to tell anyone to get it.
I don't, you fucking retard. Because Whatsapp is free texting.

i didnt read the rest of the thread just to find some defense of your post. i *literally* just want to make fun of you and your unfortunate opinion.

It was LITERALLY right below my post that you were replying to you retarded faggot.
Also, you were wrong and I was right. What a pathetic faggot you are.

HOLY SHIT

I haven't even thought about paid text messages since like 2008

WEW LAD

yea, pretty sure the dude is like 13 and only has an iPod touch given his love of the word "faggot" and his passion for whatsApp

>bitmoji
hello normie, did you get lost inbetween your snapchat posts?

>tfw I am just as swole at my bitmoji
I know what you mean OP, it's always the fatasses who wanna pretend that they're swole online. It must suck to have to lie about something like your weight

>ex was helping me make my bitmoji
>set it for athletic build (setting with most muscle)
>"umm user, shouldnt you make your bitmoji more muscular?"

>friends convince me to start using snapchat
>find out it gives you a score based on how many snaps and other shit you send
>people actually care about their score
shits straight out of black mirror

i never met anyone who cared about their score

my ex-gf would send pointless shit to a bunch of people in order to boost her score and took great pride in keeping her snap streaks alive by sending more pointless shit
a bunch of her friends seemed to care about it too

Bitmoji avatars are honestly the ugliest shit ever.

yeah super normies care about snap streaks. I laughed my ass off when my female friend texted me to respond to her snap to keep the streak going

seriously play a video game or get something else going in your life

I downloaded bitmoji so I could make my little figure cunt on the snapchat map. What else is it used for?

>free txt messages
just how poor are you?