Is Ottermode only good for high schoolers?

Is Ottermode only good for high schoolers?

ottermode is GOAT among men. those twinks don't even have beards

As in good for high school guys to have or good for picking up high school girls?

what?

"ottermode" isn't bad at any age. by ottermode I just mean low by not very big
I'm ottermode and it's bretty gud.
being 6'3" makes it a little difficult to get any more than ottermode. I'm 190

ottermode is for actually getting women.

anything else and then your looking "intimidating"

You look intimidating because

A.) your probably ugly or brutefaced

Girls won't say no to a dude like pietro bosseli

That's not even ottermode, looks more like athletic mode

Maybe my perception of ottermode is warped lol, due to that brad pitt picture

At your height you should be able to put on another 20 pounds of muscle easy

The "otter" in ottermode implies it's the body of a swimmer, you mongs. If you aren't a swimmer then you aren't ottermode.

Ottermode is a stupid term, nowadays. People don't even know what it means anymore. I remember some numale cucks on Veeky Forums posting this pic of this super bony guy with abs and saying it was otter mode.

It's good for transmen.

6"4 chubby here. I'd kill to be ottermode and lose these love handles. Or something along the lines of thor or chris evans mode.

Just wanna be able to fit clothes well

>The "otter" in ottermode implies it's the body of a swimmer, you mongs.

No, retard. It's a smaller "bear" with sleek hair/body. All these animals are gay slang for body types. It has nothing to do with what the animals actually do.

>hurr durr a wolf body type is called that b/c those guys get their bodies by howl at the moon!!!!111

Dumbfuck.

>If you aren't a swimmer then you aren't ottermode.
but thats wrong, you retard. ottermode just implies that you have low body fat and a good muscle base but arent large enough to be built.

Arms are otter body is athletic. Work on your arms to match your body

It comes from gay cruising terms. You straight faggots self-applying it is hilarious. Are you gonna start trying to get to "bottom mode" next?

Holy shit.

It all makes sense now.

You really didn't know? Bearmode, otter, twink. Hell, even "thicc" is a term applied originally to women. Stop feminizing yourselves by focusing exclusively on appearance. Masculine beauty comes from acumen and dick size, not faggotty primping.

Masculinity is about the face, neck and thewide frame

is athletic bigger than otter

Yea it is noticeably thicker. Google otter and you'll see a scale with pics

If you Google otter all you'd get is the marine mammal, because no body uses these terms outside of the fitness and gay (same thing?) communities.

Masculinity is about not being a fucking shallow fucking pussy who is too busy trying to look the part rather than maintaining the fucking civilization.

C O P E

>reproducing is cope
Okey doke, gym cuck.

Power bottom mode is my goal
Gonna make it

That isnt otter mode

I just looked these twinks up today because I've heard of them but never seen them
>dolan twins

What the fuck is wrong with their faces?
Also their manlets so ottermode is basically less than DYEL mode for them

I meant ottermode. Tons of people use the term

routine? im skinnyfat and you're my goal

> maintaing the fucking civilization

You are not going to maintain a civilization with a weak chin, buddy boyo.

You are not going to reproduce and pass down your shitty fucking genetics. You fucking incel.

>caring about muh civilization

It's polcucks/stormfrontcels, what do you expect? They want to reproduce with good looking girls and save the white race, yet they have the worst genetics like weak chins, shitty frames and recessed facial features that would gross out any woman that comes near them.

Ottermode is the best aesthetic for getting women IF you can find a lot of excuses to take your shirt off. If you don't live in like Miami or something, girls won't even know you lift.

This snap from a gay Glee cast member inspired 17 articles and thousands of tweets.

Women primarily care about face, shoulders, and adonis belt. But mostly it's just face. It basically does not matter what your body looks like as long as you have a great face. And it basically does not matter what your body looks like as long as you have an ugly face. Face makes pretty much everything. Channing Tatum can be a fatty and have 25% body fat and when he posts a shirtless beach pic, tons of girls tweet "omg love his abssss" despite his entire abdomen region being a fat flab with no definition and no abs whatsoever.

It's all about face dudes. It doesn't matter what "mode" you are. You can be an otter or a bear, but only your face matters.

I must say they got good abs and pecs but other than that they are almost dyel.

>he doesn't live within 30 minutes drive of a beach
Yikes, don't tell me you seriously do this.

Jesus Christ you have issues. I don't know if you're delusional and think you're some super alpha talking down to a bunch of ugly losers, or if you're just hideous yourself and project your own insecurities on strangers online.

Either way, get help, or kill yourself.

>strangers online.
>Either way, get help,
this is either a bad picture or does this dude look like an ape

Delete this

? show this to your girlfriend and she will fuck you tonight because she will get horny instantly

This hurt my head reading it

C O P E

Why not ask someone fresh out of high school?

I'm a year and a half down the road, and I don't plan to stop anytime soon. I was weighing in at 122lbs at 5'11. As of now I'm 6'0 165lbs planning on hitting 180-190lbs in the long run. I started out by having a Body Condition class in high-school so I wouldn't have to T.A for the special ED. Then a week after the class I signed up for a local gym.

>The first pic. 16 (1 months before my 17th birthday)
I don't think I ate differently the first 5 months I started lifting (Having 4 moms and no dad really doesn't help growth :P). I couldn't bench the 45 lbs bar until 1 month after I started, and used 15lbs dumbbells for *Curls*. (I just swung my arms around for a few months until gym bro's helped out.)

>Second pic. 17
I started eating more than 2000 calories a day, and focusing on different parts of my body other than arms and cardio. Became friends with all the gym regulars at my gym, swore off junk food and stopped beating my meat 24/7. Body dysmorphia hadn't set in yet and I got a lot of puss at school from the nooby gains/confidence. I was benching half a plate (With flared elbows, rip shoulders right now) and moved onto 20lbs dumbbells. (With a Plate squat :) )

>Third pic. 18
This was taken 2 weeks ago while I'm doing another year of bulking. I've started to pick up more mass than before. A 3,500-4,000 calorie diet with 30 minutes of cardio in the morning, and going to the gym 5-7 times a week. Now body dysmorphia is in full effect only making me work harder. At 185lb Bench and curling 30-35's like paper. Squat has also hit 2 plates.

Also I just finished High school and got accepted into my top choice of university. Got grants to play sports for them, and have a full tuition reimbursement from work. Feeling good man can't wait for the years to come.

TLDR: I started picking up girls from ottermode late junior year. and slept with a total of 7 chicks in HS. You just need abs.

Thanks lad, probably going to kill myself

>you just need abs
>literally no visible six pack
Is this bait?

This is true for women, too.

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn she is good looking.

Triggered, nigger?

Gonna call bullshit on this as a dude with an ugly face and nice body. Get tons of attention in the summer and if I wear less clothes, far less if I'm covered up. This is only irl, mind you, it's probably different on Tinder. Face definitely is most important but the "your body doesn't matter" line is hilarious cope. Rationalize your laziness elsewhere my dude.
in b4 HEIGHT FRAME FACE
in b4 lookism screed

>it could save your life

What did he mean by this?

What mode is this

DYEL mode

chances are your face is objectively probably not that ugly

That view is way too reductionist. Getting a great body easily raises a mediocre looking (4 to 6 out of 10) person by up to 2 points. The extremes are more static. An ogre won't become attractive and a person with a model tier face will look good as long as they don't become obese.

Perfect normie fit ripped level. Just needs a tan.

Stats? Routine?

a disgusting tattoo ruins a completely decent body mode

P much archetypal otter, ignoring the questionable tattoo

This. People used to understand this. Now it's all instragram and profile pics and memery.

Eat less calories. Eat more fiber. Do more cardio. You're welcome.

>not caring about your nation when its wasting billions a year on importing and feeding shitskins that have 4 kids each which also live off tax money

Why do you call them shitskins?

How do I get good adonis belt without abs?

Fell for the bulking meme, I should have said you just need to wear small shirts and show off any detail in your chest.

What?
No ples

he is ottermode tho

I want klokov mode

dinky pinky

I want all taxes and govt abolished and every man to be red in tooth and claw living off what they can tear from every other human being they encounter through intelligence or strength

Girls of any age appreciate a nice face . Every 5 pounds of fat lard you put on your body the less nice your face will look plain and simple .

why is there a cross hanging from his armpit

Why do you guys apply gay slang to how you look, it's fucking weird

As a gay guy otter isn't usually used to refer to a "small bear" that's a cub.

But ya, agree with other people who are saying that "otter" means different things for different people.

For me it used to mean swimmers build

For others it means young bear

Others still, say it's for those who are lean but hairy

Also for clarification, bear in the gay world is a fat hairy guy (sometimes can mean really beefy) and so a cub is just a younger fat hairy (or beefy guy)

I will say though "otter" never equaled skinny.

Ottermode??? hahah Pietro is RIPPED

Well I guess I'm fucked then.

Yes.
If the camera panned down and showed that this girl had no legs, some guys would justify fucking a legless girl in their heads and still want to fuck her because they'd imagine her as being emotionally strong or they'd want to take care of her.

But if her face was shit as well as not having any legs, well push that bitch into a swimming pool and walk away.

Is there a tattoo of a priest bending over to pick up his rosary beads in your armpit?