Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA
amazon.com/Spake-Zarathustra-Dover-Thrift-Editions/dp/0486406636
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. go to festival
3. strike up a conversation
2. flirt

be shorter than them

Reliable and constant stream of party drugs.

Know tons of crunchy sluts who fuck dyel neckbeards because they're in the scene and supply the molly/lsd.

>finding whores at a normie festival

find a proper women that you will wife, OP

why would you want one of these sloots? youre just asking to be eskimo bros with more dudes than you have fingers and toes

asking how to get in with a slut? shits not hard just don't be a spastic

1. put nose in air
2. sniff
3. if you don't smell feces, turn your head 5 degrees clockwise and return to step 2
4. if you do smell feces, try to take a step forwards
5. if nothing is blocking your path, take the step and return to step 2
6. if something is blocking your path, see what it is
7. if it is a pile of doo doo, run 1 km away and return to step 2
8. if it is not a pile of doo doo, congratulations. it is a festival gf.

mine is one and I don't even like EDM that much. It's not that hard goddamit

My roommate is a festival girl. She is a fucking nutjob. We occasionally fuck when we're drunk, but we date other people. No way in hell would I be in a relationship with her.

um, talk to a girl at the festival?

If you have trouble not dropping your spaghetti, try drinking or dropping some molly / 2cb / 4fmp.

drugs

You should take some 2cb / 4fmp and shove it up your asshole, druggo.

>get ecstasy and/or acid
>go to festival
Done.

how do i get drugs with no friends

Why would you want to gf one of these disgusting girls? Most of em have issues.

Every festival/rave girl I've known has had drug fuels trains run on them in sweaty, gross tents and have no glow

They are hot sluts who will make you have a good time, but they aren't gf material

if ur at a festival people will offer some for you to buy

Don't. Go to a rave and get a rave gf.

if you can find this place on the interwebs, you can find where to buy party drugs

>people want gfs that frequent raves and/or festivals

This desu

>go to festival/rave
>depending on your area you'll need to approach different people
>in Australia it's people that are wearing Nautica/Striped polos and TNs
>your area may vary
>hey bro you know where I can get anything?
>yeah what you want bro?
>pills
>k wait here
>he leaves and goes to get the shit from the guy that's carrying
>you should know the local price of shit or have enough variations of notes so he doesn't have to give you change
>exchange money and drugs without being sus
>have a good time
you're welcome

I found this place through ADTRW back in 2006...

>be good looking
>go to the front and get on the rail
>once headliners are on look back for hot girls
>look for the sluttiest one and motion her to come in front of you
>get cock carved like thanksgiving turkey
>once music is off tell her youre heading to the after party to do drugs and say her friends are welcome to come too

Basically the trick is to be good looking and have friends, so its like every other situation except these girls are really easy if you meet both those requirements

>no friends
you gotta make friends before you get girlfriends. Nothing turns off a girl more than a guy with 0 status

but these are absolute sluts, what the hell is wrong with you OP

I'm lonely

get some standards you pathetic sack.

Do you enjoy festivals? Best case scenario you do and you/your new gf go to a ton of them. If you don't like festivals or want a loyal gf, you force your idea of fun on your new gf and if she isn't willing to drop going to festivals you will probably get cucked

How to get a gril like this that isn't a sloot?

>skinny fat attention whores
Eh, I guess they have their uses.

These. Come on OP.

op Im telling you, theyre all surface tier. They dont posses anything of value that you dont already have in abundance.

this is all you need, look up flirting videos on youtube

10/10

>go to festival
>be on drugs
>bring your own drugs

Literally that sample.

Doesn't exist. If you want to keep believing it does look for a girl that doesn't drink or do drugs

I went to a festival once. It was pretty cool desu.

cuties like these?

What if I wanna pound qts but I'm completely drug free?

more festival qts pls this is my fetish

provide her marijuana

>this is all you need, look up flirting videos on youtube

>me on the left

This I have a friend who is a literal neckbeard with long hippy hair and not very good looking that fucks 6-7/10's on the regular because he makes decent money selling drugs

What's a festival gf?

>wanting some slut as a gf
These whores would cheat on prime Brad Pitt, let alone some beta like you

>wanting a festival gf
Sluts are for hookups OP. Don't try to have a significant relationship with one

>pierced nipples
absolutely disgusting

>don't get hepatitis, get HIV instead

These women were all raised by single mothers right?

How could a man fuck up so badly as a father that this was the result?

Great engineering

How do I prevent this if I become a father? I've known a few really nice dads who've invested time in their daughters but they still become total sloots.

> tfw no lg/abg rave asian gf

life is suffering lads

They do it because they've been starved for male attention and approval during their formative years. So just avoid that.

Thanks for the tip.

Having good role models is the most important thing.
Being a good father, spending time with your daughter and giving her a high standard for the men in her life to meet is one half of that.
The other is marrying a good woman who will set a good example for your daughter on how a woman should behave, what standard of respect she should expect from the people around her and her responsibilities to her family (by blood or marriage)
If you're trying to raise a respectable daughter but her mother is encouraging her to be a tramp, you might as well be Sisyphus pushing the boulder up the hill.

Other things include
avoiding exposure to modern tv and films at a young age (especially those geared towards the young as they are often blatant leftist/modernist propaganda designed to influence the impressionable)
Pay attention to who she hangs out with, social pressure is extremely hard for young women to resist. If she's friends with sluts, she will eventually be one herself.
Do research on where you send her to school, both in terms of student demographics and the world views of the teachers.
Try to be positive, don't just tell her she can't do things because 'muh degeneracy'; present her with the other side, showing why it will make her happier in the long run.
Teach her to value long term happiness over short term, instant gratification.

ok so I am going to make some huge leaps here user:

1. You are at least a 6 in attractiveness
2. You are somewhat social and can talk to women

Next part involves drugs, you are going to have to give away a few freebies to get your foot in the door. (If you are actually an attractive person this isn't necessary, but you are on Veeky Forums so I am going to assume not so much)

It helps to have either an 8 ball or a gram of molly on you in the festival itself. Once you see a girl you are interested in you are going to need to start dancing and interacting with them a bit. Once you get talking a tiny bit ask if she is going to want a bump of coke or a dip of the molly. Most likely yes since these chicks crave the free drugs.

If they accept you are pretty much in for the night at least. From here you can hopefully parlay this into kissing and more later on.

I have found that an easy was to approach a group of girls is to offer to take a picture for them. They always want new photos of themselves on instagram so if they can have someone else take them pic all the better. Once you are done you can introduce yourself and start the conversation.

gl

not possible

My parents did all this and my sisters are raging lesbian and a total slut, respectively. Some things are just inherent I'm afraid. Look at medieval times, women were huge sluts back then too. They were just more often than not kept ton a tighter leash and their slutty behavior was keep quieter.

>bring drugs
>dont consume
>give to sloot
>???
>she fucks you in the ass

There you go

>be me
>not OP, but myself
>go to Ultra Music Festival 2015 with my bros
>bring coke and molly
>show up to Afrojack set
>meet qt sluts
>dance with sluts
>we all pair up
>I meet this one qt 5' shortstack girl
>take drugs with sluts
>hang out with sluts
>go back to hotel
>do more coke
>fuck shortstack girl all night
>with a condom of course
>two weeks later I find small warts on my dick

I remember you, Tori. Damn you.

There are of course times where nothing you do can stop people from having issues. You can't control all the variables that build a person's personality. You just need to give your children the best start you can.

who the fuck would want one of those subhumans

you fucking desperate beta orbiter

Fuck. I had a chub goin from those festival slut pics, but not anymore.

do you ever look at yourself and wonder "why am I doing this"

do you ever take an honest moment of introspection, not some kind of defensive I swear I can justify myself sham like the one you will pull when you read this

but actual honest introspection

I know you haven't cause if you had you wouldn't be doing that or would feel nothing but shame over it

>do you ever take an honest moment of introspection
Yes. I was introspective then, and I am introspective now.

>not some kind of defensive I swear I can justify myself sham like the one you will pull when you read this
Please.

I am a thirsty fuck. I will never deny this. When there's food in the bowl, the dog eats. The girl I met at the festival was as easy as that. I'm not proud of it. I always feel the need to fuck something and I am ashamed of it.

I know I am flawed, but the last thing I need is a tripfag with a holier-than-thou attitude. Get fucked

lmao this dude would turn down good pussy.
Point and laugh at this faggot.

>he pretends he is more virtuous than me because he realizes he is a slave to his primal urges and cant help but indulge them like an animal

post wholesome festival cuties

me compared to everyone in this thread

it really is like talking down to subhumans

youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA

>he thinks he is above being an animal
This is truly being bluepilled. You are an animal, just a smarter than average one. There is almost always no major downside to fucking, and it feels good. I bet you are opposed to beating off too. What drives you to hold this position? Also are you really German or just an American LARPer?

>ended up with dick warts
>good pussy
That was some objectively bad pussy he should have turned down

>facial hardware
>wholesome

kek

I have a book for you

amazon.com/Spake-Zarathustra-Dover-Thrift-Editions/dp/0486406636

read it

take it in

I like the path you have chosen in life my friend. We shall meet again when we both stand above the stars themselves.

I've read this book years ago. I'm actually flipping through my copy right now. Perhaps the most famous quote is--
>"Society tames the wolf into a dog. And man is the most domesticated animal of all."

And this makes me go back to what I wrote earlier
>When there's food in the bowl, the dog eats.

It's made me realize what a fucking slave I am to a girl's pussy. At this rate I am never going to make it.

I am going to reread this book right now.

Thanks for reminding me, man.

you don't get a festival gf. you fuck them then never see her again

All in a days work as PanzerJäger

Tfw went to E forest
Had a great time buttt..
>rolling on "Molly" (was def other shit cause wasn't feeling the love just dancing my balls off)
>hot girl approaches me
>wow you're the hottest dancer here and I came over to dance with you!
>strike up conversation for a little then dance away
>five minutes later realized she wanted me to grind w her

>kill me

I thought the most famous quote was "He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you"

>work super hard to have a great body
>super confident and gurls respond well
>go to a music festival with friends that appreciate my company and I theirs
>pop an md cap cause its fun
>instantly a piece of shit pile of human waste

Fuck off nerd

Fuck off back to /plg/ where everyone already has you filtered. You'd fuck a blender set to break ice if it told you that it loved you.

vro no one respects u on this board hop off with ur weaponized autism

No thanks, officer

>go to straight edge festival
>hear the music and decide listening to that at concert volume is not ideal
>wait outside
>out comes a bunch of bruised bloody weirdos
>manlet walks by holding his head with blood down to his pants and says "dude that was awesome"

what did they mean by this?

1. Learn the time when the festival/rave is happening
2. Step out of your door before that time
3. Go to the fucking gym and lift instead goddamn
4. Make gains while other faggots degenerate into a lower form of humanity
5. Maybe look at some cardiobunny legs if you're feeling horny
6. Return home and sleep

A group of men indulged their primal need for violent conflict and thus left the concert feeling sated and empowered?

>go to a festival
>hit on a few
>get their numbers
>talk to them after the festival and go to other festivals with them
>find out they all have the same thing in common
>parents issues

enjoy your warts user, ask him for tips on living with it

he does worse than that, he has the social skills of a 5 year olds and has to take cocaine and drugs, he probably doesn't even remember that, let alone enjoying the moment, he's a fucking failure which will go full mute if confronted in front of a camera live on television, he would probably run away, literally, crying

That's martin from the simpsons. In case you like organized pepes.