Veeky Forums approved fast/fast casual food

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

raisingcanes.com/sites/default/files/Raising Canes Allergen and Nutrition Info.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chick fil a dude

none of it, learn to cook and make your own versions of shitty fast food

raising canes is Ultra God tier fast food. I'm in total agreeance

>mfw there's a raising canes on campus and I can pay using my uni meal plan

Rally's chicken bites

Raising Cane's is great. It makes a good cutting cheat meal too. A 3 Finger Combo with Fries and Toast is something like 700 calories so long as you get water or a diet drink. That's less than just what's in a burger at a lot of these shit places.

There are good options from pretty much any fast food place.

it's bland trash

That's the only fast food I'll eat; it is good. You all should be cooking for yourself though. I just broiled 2 beef livers with a side of potatoes and zucchini - way better.

>t. never even had it before

>literally just chicken tendies
never had it, is it that good? Chik-fil-A is godly tho

Raising Cane's is a step above Chick-fil-A, so it's Ascended Diety tier.

Chik-fil-A is overpriced garbage in comparision to Cane's.

>Chick-fil-a
>overpriced
nigger chick-fil-a costs just as much as any other fast food place
fucking popeyes is overpriced

Last time I went there, I got a soggy, little piece of chicken sandwich and a few fries and ice tea for like 7.50. Cane's is that price for 4 decent sized tendies and a whole bunch of fries, texas toast, and coleslaw (which can be substituted for extra fires), plus their lemonade.

Literally came here to post Cane's before I even looked at the thumbnail. The fingers have shockingly low carbs for breaded strips, too.
raisingcanes.com/sites/default/files/Raising Canes Allergen and Nutrition Info.pdf

Bro, I grew up with Chik-Fil-A as my favorite fast food place, and I assure you, Cane's is a tier above it. Especially with the sauce.

DELET

help
cant stop eating this devil

Cane's is too expensive for me. A Box combo is like 8 bucks, I'd rather just make my own chicken.

The least worst fast food Ive found is a GRILLED chicken (if its crispy you die) burger with lettuce, tomato and thai sauce at Harvey's.

Shit has only 4g of fat total and lot of protons. When you compare to any other meal at restaurant chains it's always 15g+ and its the worst kind of fat.

Zaxby's is superior

Goddammit. I used to live right down the street from a Checkers, but moved to a state that doesn't have them. I miss that shit so much

Bama here, have it on campus as well.

What state? I thought checkers/Rally's covered most of the US

Sorry, I meant a state that doesn't have many of them. There's one about 45 minutes from where my mom lives, but that's a 3 hour drive for me. I used to live in Florida where they were all over the fucking place, but Tennessee has like none

Mfw we have the original canes on campus.

Well shit user, if you are going for a proton based diet, just eat a small piece of uranium. It's the ultimate bulking diet, with over 2 billion calories and tons of protons.

>mfw i give a lifesaving advice for dumbass muricans and they respond with a joke

I love Zaxby's, but it only covers so much of the country. Cane's is an acceptable substitute.

just broke my fucking fast for a three finger combo, goddamn canes is my achilles heel

I live in the South so ChickFilA, Zaxbys and Pop eyes are my favorite.

There is no Veeky Forums approved fast food (◣д◢)و

>all this love for cane's
Gonna give them a try next week. I've never gone there, but there's one in walking distance of my gym

Moes and Chipotle are my go to places. Sometimes Publix or Harris Teeter subs.

>have Cane's twice a week for 7 years
>move to different town with no Cane's
>decide to stop being a lazy fatass and get fit
>start cutting, cooking all my own meals and exercising
>move back
>drive past Cane's occasionally
>start having cravings
Is this what heroin withdrawal feels like? What the fuck do they do to make it taste so good?

Its addicting Veeky Forums

You're in some small town of TN. Memphis has a bunch of them.

Is that belt-pulling before & after?

>Lenny's
>Jimmy John's
>Quizno's
>Firehouse
>no results
You guys don't like sandwiches?

Back when I lived on a college campus I used to have one of these. Can be a little expensive (was $11.85 for the caniac combo) but the food was decent quality and the sauce is also pretty good.

Other than that, something like a chicken burrito bowl from Chipotle's or an oven roasted chicken breast sub from Subway is a nice source of protein.

I'm in Knoxville, senpai

>mfw there are grown-ass adults who will drive to a restaurant and pay $10 for fucking chicken fingers that taste like breaded nothing

you manchildren are worse than basement-dwelling neckbeards; they get their moms to cook their tendies for free

fuck me i love cane's and i moved to LA where it doesn't fucking exist

at least I have In-n-Out still

>literally paying for 2 oz of meat and 6 oz of bread

Wendy's classic double is by far the best. Love it when I work overtime and didn't get my daily calories

get some chicken fingers (that's the only kind of chicken they make), some toast, and some sauce. it's called cane's sauce. dip the chicken and the toast in the sauce.

a short while later, discover you are craving it at all hours of the day.

>and coleslaw (which can be substituted for extra fries)
listen you double nigger it's no fries EXTRA TOAST

Cane's sauce recipe:
>1/2 cup mayo
>1/4 cup ketchup
>1/2tsp garlic salt
>1/2tsp Worcestershire sauce
>1/2tsp black pepper
Makes enough sauce for 4 tendies, toast, and fries. Unfortunately you need a pressure cooker to fry the chicken

>mfw the closest Cane's in 80 miles away

So what, is this the Louisiana version of Zaxby's?

Jesus mate do you really need 1/2 cup mayo for 4 tendies?

>need
No, but it tastes good

>projecting this hard
listen bub my mom will never make tendies as good as Canes and clearly you've never had it

it's for
>4 tendies
>toast
And
>fries
Christ is reading really that hard?

FUuCCkkkk
The closest canes to me is like 16,000 km away
Fucking Australia

Guthries?

This

Love beef liver with onion and cajun spice.

It was Cane's on my campus, although when I googled Guthries it seems like they serve practically identical food.

idk why people dont make their own chicken

>you can season it exactly how much or how little you want

>its cheaper

>its fresher

>practicing cooking will make you better

there is no downside here unless you are a retard who burns water

I think my chicken is objectively better than any restaurant

my sauces need work but its coming aloung

It's alright m8. Think of it as a long term reward once you've made it. You can travel to the states and have it as your ultimate cheat meal after you've reached your goal

>(you)