FPH

Daily reminder that HAES/Fat Acceptance is a way for liberals to turn their laziness into a social movement and forcibly silence anyone who disagrees.

>b-but there are fat conservatives! Trump is fat!

I know. Bout only liberal trash are pathetic enough to make it a social movement and rally in its favor. A liberal would rather attempt to be a '''''revolutionary'''' and force society to adapt to their own twisted world views rather than put a modicum of effort into self improvement. The concepts of discipline and hard work are completely alien to these poor dumb animals. It's disgusting and pathetic.

>b-b-but I'm a liberal and

No. Daily reminder that any liberal attempting to argue with this thread looks like pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNaiLvYYz-0
stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/
youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doggo lady is still a qt

What political party do criminals subscribe to?

She's frumpy

Well democrats openly celebrate violence and participate in rioting when elections don't go their way.

>frumpy
what are you talking about user?

She dresses like a church librarian

>dresses like a granny
>rat faced
>3/10

If your standards for women are 'anyone who isn't fat' you're a pathetic loser.

Have some standards you emotional broken beta

compared to everyone else, she looks brety gud desu

>compared to hamplanets, rejected losers and other 1/10 beasts she looks 'ok'!!

And?? That dosnt make her any more attractive.

>compared to everyone else

That's not hard

>implying you wouldn't

Ever her doggo is a fatfuck.

Also that giant tub of goo holding her niglet.

So many of them are smiling, and yet all of them are SAD!

Really makes me think

To be helpful, I drew green circles around people who are dangerously obese.

I drew blue circles around people who have all the markings of a secret pedophile.

I drew red circles around people who have all the markings of a future serial killer.

New Boogie..

youtube.com/watch?v=VNaiLvYYz-0

Pic related my reaction after seeing the last 2 minutes

I genuily wouldn't.

Not all of us are desperately thirsty bottom feeders who can only attract rat faced uggos user...

I feel sorry for you if you think passing on that 3/10 is unbelievable.

Improve your self worth, work on your self esteem.

>posting the fake version

Naw senpai I keep my fat fetish under wraps, my dick likes it but mind knows that joints don't last forever and medical bills are expensive

Leaf lady doesn't look dangerously obese at all, at least from what we can see.

Ex-con here. 100% of prisoners, or at least close to it, are democrats. I used to be a pretty liberal guy, and I honestly thought that criminals would be part of the "greedy republican party", but then I did time and that shit opened my eyes up. It was the beginning of me realizing that liberals are the problem and that the "ebil republican boogeyman" was just that. A fictional boogeyman. I never became a republican though, but they're clearly the lesser evil in that democrats enable the worst people in existence and republicans just sit on their hands and ignore the problem and don't do anything about it.

But I'm just rambling now. The short answer to your question is that criminals are almost universally democrats.

Pretty desperate trying to pin a political affiliation to obesity.

How do you reconcile your fantastical narrative with the fact that republican voters tend to be heavier?

Obesity isn't partisan, because obesity is correlative with low general intelligence.

Both political "sides" have their fair share of idiots.

No serial killer circle around Blondebeard the pirate?

This is a role model to thousands of children

Well the whole thing about being a criminal is not following established rule, so, none.
t. criminal

The fuck outta here. When I was in lockup EVERYBODY in there was a HUGE obama supporter. The fucking aryan brotherhood guys were total obama fanboys.

Well, those guys are all just playing the card that serves them well. Can't get out of prison if you don't support the guys who think you should be released.

wat. its unbearable even without sound.

I would be tempted to leave him there until he drowns.

Fuck fat hate

i like the part where you debunked the entire no true scotsman fallacy by saying if you disagree you're a fatty

>fuck yea, fat hate
>reddit (you)

Reminder that political shit is a deliberate move by fatties to try derailing the conversation, with the ultimate move to get it banned to /pol/ for being overly political.
Don't listen to fatty manipulation, and keep the fat hatred pure.

fucking Christ. This is retarded.

"Hurr Durr, if you like biscuits but youre disgusted when they leave out the flour then you obviously have a fetish for it. I'm not disgusting cause I like eating three bags of flour, that's just how I like it. It's natural" Fuck.

We have a certain amount of body fat to stay alive, and then our reserves. You don't need disgusting amount of it to be suitable. There werent a bunch of """"curvy"""fucking cave people. If we're looking at attractiveness based on survival, no one would want a fat ass because they'd be weaker, sicker, slower, and unable to be of any help labor wise. They take up too may resources. That and too much body fat actually hinders childbirth because when you're not healthy it puts stress on the body, and the more likely itd be to have complications. They'd die, or they wouldn't be fat for long. How the fuck would people back then find that attractive, based on that? They wouldn't.

I know this is bait but damn

She's cute, plus she probably has self esteem issues so she would let you do whatever you want to her. Hot/10

Whenever I see this guy eat I completely lose my appetite. Its grotesque

is that just a nub wearing a shoe?

73% of them are overweight or obese.

didn't his parents ever tell him to keep his mouth shut when he chews? they should be arrested

thus they appeal to criminals you pleb, not the same geez

Who cares desu, I hate all fat people equally no matter their background or political views

Red states are the most obese in America, fuck off with your /pol/ bullsgit

I like talking to Americans bout politics because they can't think outside of a two party mindset

Only in America would someone called a liberal be thought of as "revolutionary"

How're you going to say
>keep it apolitical
Then post the Jewiest kike of all time.
You're not making it easy user.

jej

He's a cult leader, user, not the usual fare his surname would suggest.
He leads a band of immortality obsessed fanatics (which makes his refusal to accept reality about fat loss even more hilarious) that want to survive via AI and robotics.
He also wrote a fucking abysmal Harry Potter fanfic, which is his equivalent of Atls shrugged

They probably would have fucked anybody who claimed to be republican

You're retarded, he's not talking about obesity in general he's talking about HAES/fat acceptance. He literally points that out in the OP

I read about him a month ago or so. I've gotten to the point where very little surprises me anymore.

>americans pay to let him live

They’re also the blackest and blacks have the highest rate of obesity. Really gets the old synapses firing.

>how to not loose muscles on a cut
Protein and training with less kcal than yout TDEE.

That's because of niggers you /leftypol/ cuckold. Niggers and spics make up for vast majority of USAs obese creatures.

America was a mistake

>tfw brother eats with his mouth open, doesn't wash often, his bedcovers stink, he doesn't wash his hands after pissing, he doesn't wash his ass after wiping, and goes into the shower with flip flops

I think parenting is only a factor for people who weren't born with their heads up their asses.

>wash his ass after wiping
Wtf who wants to walk around wetting their ass after every dump
It's wipe only ya dingus

so you just leave shit marks on your underwear? wtf

>African American adults are nearly 1.5 times as likely to be obese compared with White adults. Approximately 47.8 percent of African Americans are obese (including 37.1 percent of men and 56.6 percent of women) compared with 32.6 percent of Whites (including 32.4 percent of men and 32.8 percent of women). More than 75 percent of African Americans are overweight or obese (including 69 percent of men and 82.0 percent of women) compared with 67.2 percent of Whites (including 71.4 percent of men and 63.2 percent of women).
stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/
Really gets the noggin’ joggin’.

Forgot pic.

If u wipe well u don't have any more shit on your ass

Yes soul food is a cancer and ethnicity in America has some fat based issues
But West Virginia is very white and also very fat. Geography has a lot more to do with it than u think. The middle plains, the south and the Midwest are chunky
In truth the entire American way of eating and living is awful

more than just by state
In my flyover state you can be in a young upperclass white area where people are normal weight to slightly overweight.
Then a few miles down on the same street you see garbage in the streets, shitty apartments and lots of fat people.

It's almost like willingness to work hard, being fit, being smart, and having money are all related.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es

FUCKING
THIS

some people have too much free time

Also story from my office job... not really one story but this event happens almost daily

>sitting on shitter
>bottom floor of the building
>fat guy walks in out of breath, nearly panting
>uses urinal or other stall
>its the bottom floor, at most they walked 30 yards and DOWN a few flights of stairs
>out of breath from going downstairs

Why even bother with the 0-19.9% part of the scale at this point?

She is b8 eater of worlds

>who wore it better

>19
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Genetics went viral

Expand

White people:
131,712,000 overweight or obese (67.2% of white population

Black people:
28,260,000 out of black population (75%)

BUT BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE REASON WE'RE SO FAT, AMIRITE

If they’re 20% of your state, then, yes, that’s the reason your state is fatter than other states.
>>>wew.reddit.com

So you're willfully uneducated about how statistics work

already done

Nigger what? Blacks are on average fatter than whites. The fattest states on average have higher percentages of blacks. Are you sure you understand statistics, mate?
>tfw i take the bait tho

why is the dogg a pedo?

Okay. I'll educate you like I would a retarded child.

Blacks are less than 15% of the population and are 75% fat.

Whites are over 60% of the population and are 67.5% fat.

In terms of fatness, blacks are 7.5% more fat than whites. HOWEVER whites are over 4 times the population. So you saying that black people are the cause for the USA's obesity statistic being incredibly high shows ignorance on your part.

Understand yet?

Nigger. I’m explicitly talking about states. American states. The southern states specifically (like in the maps posted multiple times in this thread). The southern states are fatter than other states. The southern states have more blacks than other states. Blacks are fatter than whites. More blacks means a fatter state. An user a while back – maybe it was you – tried to blame it on those states generally voting republican. So lefties are happy to make fun of the south for being fat if they can blame it on evil right-wingers, but they go stupid when you show them the statistics about blacks. Understand yet? Faggot. Are you sure you’re not looking for reddit.com?

One reason why other 1st and second generation immigrants often have weight problems is that food can be scarce where they come from, so gaining weight means you're doing well in life and is in some sense a form of beauty to them. The problem is that in America you can get like 4000 calories for an hour of work, even more if you cook for yourself.

Fucking disgusting

>Found an old pendrive which had mostly shit from my old work
>TFW I got all those from a 2015 fat people stories thread while being bored out of my skull at work

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHH

>TFW they only make chairs for small fats
>fatophobic patriarchy chairs can't handle a real woman

Would a bullet even have a chance of leaving an exit wound?

>Work in a smaller office, 35 or so people
>3 guys
>1 is 6'2, 300
>1 is 6'3" 400+
>I am 6'4" ~200
>Get bought those thick ass chairs.
>400lber doesn't like it, gives it to some lady
>breaks 3-4 normal chairs over next few years.
And management just kept letting it happen.
Until he was arrested for raping an 8 year old.

How

Different user here but good job moving the goalposts you cuck.