Tfw 6'2 and full head of thick beautiful hair

>tfw 6'2 and full head of thick beautiful hair
>come to Veeky Forums
>learn that some men here are extremly insecure about their height and baldness
>I never had any idea how big of a deal it is for some people
>mfw

I may be bald but I made more than 99% of the United States population. Ive got that going for me

You have all that going for you, yet you're still an insecure bitch who makes fun of strangers online, good job.

I'm not even short, or bald, but you're just pathetic.

>being this insecure about appearance
Nice try balding manlet

Eh, 5'11, not fully bald just getting there. 165k salary, great benefits, company equity, stock options, finished paying off my parents house, bought my own house. Im doing okay for a balding manlet

Can you get me a job? I'm a hard worker. Pinky promise. Good with my hands and got a good head on my shoulders.

Manlet or bald?

>only lists material qualities
Ask me how I know no one loves you.

Nice comeback

Don't jinx it user, you will (hopefully) never have to know their pain.

>no counter argument
Ask me how I know you're terrible at the banter

Nice comeback. I listed was my income and how I paid my parents and my house off.
Ask me how I know you work an entry level job

I'm actually only insecure about my wrists and cawk Tbh

I'll keep going. I bought a 2016 Porsche panemera, a new MacBook, I sold my Segway and bought an atv. I can keep listing material things I've bought bc I can afford it poorfag

Is it really something that keeps them up at night? T.op

i'm surprised more men aren't looking for an excuse to bic their head

Wow, you're really sad desu.
I'd much rather be a full human being with a good head of hair than be a loathing faggot like you.
>still no banter
You've disappointed me user.

Different user here desu it sounds like you're compensating for something by convincing yourself that those things matter

You type of people are why people with higher incomes like hanging out with others with higher incomes. You don't get it. You can persistently throw away money at things you know you can't afford not thinking about your retirement. Ive been at this job for over 7 years and have plenty of emergency money saved up. Do you know what an emergency fund is? Do you have any retirement money? How do your parents feel about you being dependent on them until you're 26?

This was for you

Keep em coming poorfag. Better yet, post a pic of yoursef. I wanna see what I'm up against. Bet you're a balding manlet, works as a server at a bar, lives for the weekend. "Full"

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say.
Put all the material possessions aside, WHAT DO YOU OFFER?

You are probably a money-wise person but you're also the type of person who rants at people for being irresponsible with their money, I'd not want to sit down with you and have a beer

That's great. Ill be over here when you have an opinion that matters

I'm starting to think you're a larping newfag...

Wtf do you offer? Half of a conversation over a beer once a weekend? You help out a friend when he's moving out? You volunteer at a soup kitchen? What makes you full.

I actually have thought of taking shrooms and larping with my buddies. I can take the week off, any week

>still not answering my question

Also I meant "full human being" as in I'm a normal height

>bragging about how much money you have on an anonymous fitness forum
Feels good to know I will never be this insecure

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

THE BALDIES ARE COMING OP

>5'11
>not a manlet
My sides are in fucking orbit

Eh, I'm just insecure about my hair, and my toe. Other than that, I'd rather have money to brag about, than being an entry level no body loser. Enjoy getting a loan for a house and paying it off for 30 years

Try re reading it idiot. Doesn't say I'm not a manlet. O O SIDES IN ORBIT O O. Dumb poor idiots have zero reading comprehension

I wouldn't have a beer with you anyways, I honestly wouldn't want to stress your wallet too much. I'd buy you your drinks bud. Save your monies

Kek what is this meme? T.newfag

He has to be b8ing r-right?

Why would you knock someone for volunteering? That's pretty petty, and honestly does make someone a genuinely good person if they spend their free time feeding those that cannot feed themselves.

. I wouldn't want to drink with someone in a lower tax bracket

It's not knocking him for volunteering, it was an example I used for him bc he kept saying he was "full" but never gave an example

Ok, he's b8ing.
False alarm everyone

Oh man you probably think a girl should have sex with you if you buy her a drink and compliment her

I'd say you're a well rounded person for volunteering. His context was lame and not very thought out though. Regardless you seem to do well for yourself. I'd say sorry about the hair but fuck it, you have a good life. Cheers.

Yea.... totally what I think you fucking idiot. How you poor idiots even get an idea like that from that paragraph is mind blowing. You're poor and intellectually incompetent. Nice one

when someone called you a manlet you said "Eh, 5'11" Convey your fucking ideas properly before you talk about my reading comprehension, Hemingway

Thanks for not being an idiot. It's just infuriating when poor idiots team up on you just because you do well for yourself and browse a forum you browsed before you had it good financially. Have a good one user.

I make 30 billion after taxes
No I won't post proof you poorfags
At least I'm happy and a great person

I literally grew 2 and a half inches when I was 26. I have no idea how this happened people do say I look very young for my age perhaps I genuinely age slower?

>5'9 and 1/2 (24 official measurement in morning)
>6'1 now (26 also in the morning official measurement)

Exactly, 5'11 isn't a Manlet you English failing fucking retard. Look anywhere online, a manlet is generally considered from 5'9 and under. Fuck your reading comprehension, it sucks

Just the fact that you keep calling people poor on a taiwanese knitting forum tells me that you really wear your economic status on your sleeve, even though you aren't even making that much money, your salary is mid-management level on a mildly succesful company

>2.5 inches
>5'9.5
to
>6'1

That's not right user.

I think I'm doing well for myself. I wear it on my sleeve when people are dicks online for. It being "6'0" and having a full head of hair. Ill attack with what I have.

Sorry I fucked up the American measurements. 177cm to 184cm

Look at all these insecure people.

The point op was making is that he didn't get how big of a deal it is for some people, but you felt it was appropriate to "attack" with money

Furious balding manlet confirmed

I'm just a student but from reading this thread it seems like the rich dude got a bit triggered and is trying to make others feel worse in what he knows he's better, while the poor dudes are a bit salty because they wished they made more money.

inb4 shit analysis, projecting, high-horse

*furious financially stable balding Manlet

I just can't get upset about not making alot of money. I already rolled such good stats in life that I'm unable to let such a thing hurt my feelings. T. Poor but Veeky Forums and tall good looking dude no homo

>projecting this hard

I'm also good looking (no homo) and 6'1" (tall for my country), but I seriously doubt you wouldn't want more money.

Forget it, my reading comprenhension hadn't kicked in.

Here's 0 fucks for your opinion captain obvious.

Not anyone you mentioned in this thread but before you can call me salty, I act unpleasant because I can.

Can I be you

Money can't buy you good genetics faggot