That guy

>that guy who sips water occasionally in between sets

Well i dont know what to do or where to look while resting between sets do i?

t. autist

>that guy who does 10x3 on the only squat rack in the gym

>That guy who chalks his hands when deadlifting

>when that guy farts during deadlifts and he run away

>that guy who breathes occasionally between sets.

>that guy who works out at the gym

>that guy who wears clothes at the gym

That guy who doesn't lock his hips and bends from the knees when lifting things off the ground instead of doing at the waist.
That guy who eats more than 100 calories a day.
That guy who eats less than 10k calories a day from unprocessed food.

>the guy who gets visibly tired at the gym
LMAO

>that guy that sweats

>that guy with the 1,000 yard stare between sets

What the fuck do you even do in between sets? Pace around like a retard? That is exactly what I am doing right now while shitposting on Veeky Forums.

>that guy who is still susceptible to gravity

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym, for whom eternal damnation awaits

>that guy that browses Veeky Forums between sets

That gangly dudebro and his friend who blast nigger music that you can hear over your headphones while doing sets with just the bar.

We're rehashing this old shit again are we... why don't you make a thread about something informative or interesting. Or not at all

>he comes to Veeky Forums for serious discussion

>that guy who takes more than 3 minute breaks in between sets

>that guy who says a prayer before every set

That one is new.

>that guy who keeps dropping his cookies between sets

>that guy working out so he will live to see his grand children

whoops wrong pic

>that guy that rests for 3 minutes

>that guy who politely says excuse me when he bumps into you

>That weirdo who keeps blocking your path and exclaiming "jeez, you're a big boy man."

>that guy who reracks the weights and doesn't work at the gym

Isn't that all of us? This or /g/, not like I'm going to just stare at a wall for 3 minutes at a time

>that guy who yawns between sets

>that guy who tries to subtly flirt with other dudes between sets

>That guy who ignores your bro-casting grunting and minds his own fucking business.

>that guy who scribbles in his logbook after each exercise

>that guy who cleans his sweat off the machines after his last set

>that guy that thinks some future version of himself will take away the pain of his daily reality

Ugh that's me. Pathetic faux intensity

>that guy who gets out of his car opens the door get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur

>that guy that always look down because he doesnt want to look at girls

Every. Time.

>>that guy who arranges the barbell so that it is perpendicular and/oror parallel to any surrounding straight lines including breaks in the flooring, ceiling structures, walls

>that guy who thinks consuming a lot of animal protein to build muscle will make him live longer

>that guy that takes 3 minutes breaks between sets

that guy who walks in with his councilor while she was talks to the front desk he shits in his hands and rubs it on his nipples while wheezing honking

>that guy who does his workout and leaves without bothering anyone

>that guy who rests
you won't become SUPERman if you don't do SUPERsets

I couldn't resist. I swear. I haven't posted in years.

>that guy who wears headphones and tries not to make eye contact with other people (especially females)

>cold showers

delet

>that guy who thinks he's allowed in the showers while circumcised

>that guy who farts loudly while on bench but his headphones are in and he has no idea

>that guy who thinks everyone else at the gym is ignoring him and won't judge him

WE'RE WATCHING YOU user

kek

delet

>THAT GUY WHO WEARS CLOTHING TO THE GYM AND THEN BREATHES AND THEN DRINKS WATER SOMETIMES WHEN THIRSTY

WOW FUCK THAT STUPID GUY JEEZ

>that scrawn that wears gloves

>that guy who watches fox news in the cardio pit instead of cnn

>that guy who wipes sweat off his brow from working out so hard

>he doesn't

>that guy who keeps tugging on his shirt so it stops clinging to his belly

99 insight?

>that guy who AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA's during his last rep

JESUS FUCK WHAT A TRYHARD ASSHOLE CRINGE MACHINE

yeah what an idiot

>that guy who counts the bar in his 1RM

>that guy who OHPs in the squat rack

me

Oh shit. Too close to home brodie
>Lost weight, still do it

>that girl who reads a fucking book while on the stationary bike

>that guy who washes his foul shaker bottle in the bathroom sink

>that gook who plays ASSFAGGOTS in between sets

like DOTA?

>that guy who talks to his gf on the way out of the gym

I know this feel. Do I cross my arms? Keep them at my side? Hands on my hips? So many concerns.

>puddi puddi puddi puddi puddi

i dont get it

>that guy who compassionately works out with his gigantic fat friend three times a week while calming showing him how to use all the machines correctly and act right

I knew a girl who did this, turned out she had a problem where she got dehydrated easily

youre gonna have to delete this

>showing him how to use all the machines correctly and act right
>showing him how to use machines
>machines

never gonna make it desusenpaifam

I've been seeing this pic for years and years. I hope this kid made it

>that guy who uses machines

I was that fat guy back in highschool. The guy in this case is my best friend and we still lift together all the time.

If it wasn't for his positive influence, I probably never would have made it, or at least it would've taken me a lot longer to get where I am.

There's no point to me saying this in a meme thread but I just wanted to drop some positivity in here.

if a girl takes a bench that is only like 4ft in front of you in the freeweight area so she can do variations of crunches with her titties hanging out and a juicy ass in spandex, how much staring is acceptable?. she has mirror she can see if she isn't avoiding looking at you

>not staring as much as possible
Don't be a beta bitch, even if you are a virgin you can still have your pride as a man. Don't let women tell when it is or isn't acceptable to look at something in a public area.

>that guy that changes in the locker room

I hear you user.

>that guy that was fat as fuck when he started, lost a bunch of weight over the better part of a year and started looking normal, stopped going to the gym for a while, and one day showed up again even fatter than he was when he first came in

if they're in my sight line while im looking at myself in the mirror, i'm staring

>that guy who has a genuine 1,000 yard stare while having a panic attack at the grocery store, because he was a first responder and saw horrible horrible fucking things that will scar him indefinitely, and is only holding out for death because it would destroy his childrens lives.
t. Me.

lel

Do what the fuck ever. Your there to fucking workout. You just lifted some shit now take a short rest and lift again.

RibCAGE RATTLEBONE

>that hot older lady with the nice body who must be single if she's dressed like that at that age who you hope to someday talk to but know you never will

Damnit