Can tea be the cause of my weight gain?

can tea be the cause of my weight gain?

I kept a food journal for a month counted everything I ate and drank and the average calories that I eat daily are from 1500 to 2000 calories (im 6'0 male)

I didn't count my tea intakes because i been drinking 3-4 cups of tea every day for so long now that its almost second nature. I put about 4 cups of sugar in my tea, that's fucking 12 to 16 cups of sugar a day... can that be the cause of my weight gain?

>4 cups of sugar in a cup of tea
>why am I fat, Veeky Forums

>putting ANYTHING in your coffee/tea

the devil's playground OP

>16 spoonfuls of sugar a day

If you're worried then stop adding extra sugar for a month and see what happens.

I been drinking it that way since i was like 5 years old it became normal to me untill someone pointed that out...

i been drinking my tea with 0 sugar this past 2 days, lets see.

P.S. does green tea really help with weight loss?

>P.S. does green tea really help with weight loss?
it's a meme. but drinking tea instead of sodie pop or starbucks will help you lose weight for the same reason eating broccoli instead of cheesecake will

holy fucking shit, OP, you might be the most retarded person posting on Veeky Forums right now

Try Xylitol instead. Tastes just like sugar, natural (from hardwood), way less calories

This, or get better quality tea that doesn't need to be sweetened to be drinkable

>4 cups of sugar
>a quarter gallon of sugar

What the fuck man

You shouldn't be putting 4 of ANY unit of measurement into your tea

I was raised with tea in the household since I'm Russian, I feel you. We were taught to put milk and sugar in the tea (to soften the bitterness). What I did was first lower sugar levels but keep milk, then stop adding the milk.

I'm going to assume OP is retarded and means 4 cubes per cup because it is physically impossible to put 4 cups of sugar into a tea cup

Only thing you should be putting in your tea is a teaspoon of honey for sweetness or tablespoon of coconut oil or butter if you're into that bulletproof shit

I actually like putting coconut oil in my morning tea, it's good fat and makes me get more calories in me.

Just a really big teacup imo.

yeah I love drinking my tea out of buckets

also 4 cups of sugar in one cup of tea four times a day is 12k kcal

shitty bait pls kys nigger

You should be putting on about 4lbs of fat a dayw with that much sugar bud.

Pillsbury doughboy has a better diet than that.

Is your life so empty that you need to make threads like this on 4chin?

>i been drinking 3-4 cups of tea every day
>I put about 4 cups of sugar in my tea, that's fucking 12 to 16 cups of sugar a day

so your "tea" is 50% tea, 50% sugar?

>I put about 4 cups of sugar in my tea

Just what the fuck. Do you want some tea to go with that sugar, you enormous, fat fuck.

Instead of having sugar water with some tea in it why don't you just drink tea?

Thanks for that asshole.
Yeah I know. I was raised this way. Whenever I told my mom I didn't want sugar she would say "Growing boys need sugar to be sweet"

Hold up
4 fucking cups of sugar in one cup of tea? Why not just drink fucking syrup

I fluid ounce of sugar is 100 calories. Even if you were adding a cup of sugar to a gallon of tea per day, obviously it would effect weight gain unchecked.

I think straight syrup is probably healthier than 4 cups of sugar per cup of tea..

How do you physically fit 4 cups of sugar into 1 cup of tea? Its literally impossible. This is either (pretty good) bait, or your a retard with words and need to learn basic logic and how to communicate words to other people.

Its worst then that... 1 cup of tea, 4 cups of sugar. Its 80% sugar and 20% tea, but also impossible cause you cant fit 4 cups of sugar into 1 cup of tea.

>is 12 cups of sugar a day going to make me gain weight?
God bless the American Educational System