Breakfast

What's your breakfast look like Veeky Forums?

Also, Veeky Forums here.

>Veeky Forums

eggs, toast and coffee

1/2cup oats, 2tbsp almond butter, 1 banana

all mixed together

if I feel hungry after I eat a couple more almonds and then usually I'm all good

80 grams of oats
2 scoops of whey
1 serving of peanut powder

Plain Old Fashioned Oats, No milk, no sugar, no salt, no water. Like a man...

For me, its the McChicken

>No animal protein or veggies
Come on.

>just a list of base ingredients
I don't know if this is a fucking retarded question or not, but like is that in a bowl with milk or made into a drink or bar or what?
Or do you just literally down that shit as is Rocky Balboa style

Cuz I mean, that would be pretty based if you somehow manage to just choke all that powdery shit down your throat plain.

Thats for lunch and dindin I dont consider breakfast a real meal so I keep it small .

I don't know. I always thought it was easier to just divide by 3.
Also, because breakfast is supposed to be easy to make, I decided to solidify my breakfast game the most because I'm fucking sick of recipes now that I have to count too.

IF here
I get up at 6am - I eat breakfast around 3-4 pm

Usually a protein bar or shake

OP here.
I had to look up that abbreviation.
Jesus Christ. Fuck that shit.

I feel like some of you guys just fucking hate yourselves.

Frankly, I haven't had much of an issue just cutting out extra calories and eating food that doesn't make me feel like I'm living through the great depression.
Like, I still have temptation here and there, don't get me wrong, but I never felt any different eating terrible, boring healthy food vs eating good healthy food.
If that's how you do your shit, then fine, but for me personally, I never understood that "it tastes too good" take on diet.

3 eggs and footlong baguette and tea

Better be whole wheat faggot or the chadmonster's coming for your ass.

after that the chadmonster will be coming out of his ass

Good point.

I fry baby red potatoes with onion and jalapeno pepper then I dump it onto some egg, and top it off with chopped up bacon and cheddar cheese. Then I slide it off the pan so it's shaped like a pizza, and I eat it like that

I fucking love breakfast! And breakfast skillets, haha. This was my breakfast this morning. I literally ate this for 2 days straight. And every time I reheated it on my skillet, I added moar spinach. Sorry, I get a little excited about food.

Bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon and 2 scoops of protien powder

Bowl of honey toasted oats

recipe plz

my gf makes me breakfast most days

First off get you a nice and mean skillet. Pic related.
1. Potatoes take the longest. Cut them up into medium sized dices. Bake for 40 mins at 400 degrees or 425 for 30mins. Alternatively, boil potatoes for 15mins and put on skillet for another 10-15 mins. I prefer baking because it keeps the skin on the potato and tastes crispier.
2. Get cured sausage and cut them up like pic related. (solid sausage)
3. Medium diced onions, sliced mushrooms, and medium diced pepper
4. Once you're done cutting, mix everything into the skillet, add olive oil and spices, and just wait for the veggies to be the right consistency you like. Cook at medium heat and lower it down gradually.
5. Add spinach and grated cheese the last 2 mins.

10 eggs 10 pieces of bacon everyday

1 cup spinach
1 cup greek yogurt
Squirt of honey
Pb or walnuts/almonds scoop
.5 cup oats
Assorted berries
Scoop of brotein
Pomegranate juice to blend

you

I wish was bulking. Fuck.

3-4 eggs, fried in coconut oil or ghee, and usually either a few strips of bacon or sausage.
cup of black coffee.

My dude, I've had eggs, hashbrowns, and a yuge glass of milk every day for breakfast for like 6 years.

Thanks, that stuff looks like it tastes amazing btw

>bulking during the summer

kek

Fuck do I care what season I do it in?
All my exercise is indoor sports and shit any way.

>honey
What's this whole honey meme about it any way? Its still fucking sugar.

> 2 Eggs
> Toast with Butter / Jam
> 1/2 Cup of Oatmeal with Pecans
> Double Espresso

7 Years, every day. Still enjoy it.

Breakfast best meal?

240ish grams of whole potatoes with 4 bacon strips and 1 cup of almond milk.

It just makes the greek yogurt tolerable.

All that caffeine though.

Fair enough.

The right brand of plain greek yogurt is a good replacement for some things, though. Sour cream, sometimes mayo...

Meh, I just drink excessive water to compensate. Usually drink about 6-8 shots (~520mg of caffeine) per day.

eggs (minimum of 3), tuna, oats, flax seed, cottage cheese, sweetcorn

+ drinky

2scoops with milk

couple tall glasses of water
1/2 cup oatmeal
2 cup cottage cheese
2 cup green tea

A bowl of honey nut cheerios

On dat dere 20/4 intermittent fasting schedule

>Fuck that shit.
It's much easier than you'd think, once you get past the first couple of days. Stimulants help, and then you can taper off of those and just not eat until the early evening with no problems. Great tool for when you're trying to cut fat for the summer. Also, Veeky Forumsizens typically eat large in the fall/winter to build muscle, and eat small in the spring to cut fat to show off their muscle over summer.

god tier breakfast

I'm never hungry when I wake up, so I just drink coffee.

They mean in a shake

That looks fucking disgusting.

2 scoops protein shake and kwark

Just dab the grease away with a paper towel

>5 raw eggs
I have no appetite in the mornings, do I ignore it and eat raw eggs or can I somehow be hungry right as I wake up?

t. former skelly