Why do you lift bros? This is why I lift

Why do you lift bros? This is why I lift

>this is why I lift

Allah'huAkbar

Because I have a low sense of self worth, very few friends, no family, and a full barbell set in my garage

Good man

So I can 'mire my body in the mirror afterwards and then jack off to anime.

allahu akburger?

Aloha Snackbar

I do it for him.

>lifting for girls
when will this meme die?

r u me?

Because weightloss. Already lost 5 lbs. Feels great man!

To thrash as many people as possible

to bash nerds

never gonna make it

for a dumb looking whore with a stupid facial piercing

hmm

Why do I eat? Why do I sleep? It's just the default state of existing.

Every thread.

Because i wanna be buff and sad instead of fat and sad
Atleast then ill like myself

>thinking having gains makes you like yourself
Fell for the meme, kid.

I want to destroy myself

To fight my crippling depression.

And to be in optimal fighting shape for when we are forced to take up arms and liberate ourselves from the commie scum that surrounds us

I lift because I don't want to be a 6'4 skeleton, it seems to be working.

That godly ass though, built for anal sex

I know it wont make me like myself but i mean in "hey i could still be fat and ugly instead of fit and ugly!" type of way.

L A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R
Chestlets and manlets have been warned.

do you arab muslims just say allah'huakbar when anything exciting is going on? good or bad or any context. anything notable you just feel the urge to shout god is great?

arab here
yeah pretty much like you said. not commonly thrown around the time but it's just a phrase of exclamation. implying that whatever great thing just happened then god is greater than it. it's supposed to instill humility to god.

I lift because I want to fuck my hot 18 year old cousin

>built for anal sex
Literally no ass is built for anal sex.

Not him, but why are they so centered on God? I get creeped out by Christians that are like this too, but I feel like God talk inserted in any situation is more ubiquitous with Muslims.

Am I wrong here, or?

Because I want to eat more and not get fat

Several reason including but not limited to

Girls
Health and aging fine
Self-confidence and mental balance
Halo effect and social gains

But stupid basic things like picture related keep me motivated more than anything (feel free to share if you got any more content like that)

I lift because it's a habit. I've been doing it for 15 years now and it'd be strange to stop. I also enjoy looking like I care about my appearance and fucking women I find attractive.

Bots keep you motivated?

Some normie wanted to kick my ass because I told a girl something. He seemed full of shit, but it still had me worried because I'm a pussy and he's had a history of getting into fights then getting his bigger friends to help him out when he can't do it alone. It had been 8 years since my last fight and I had only gotten physically worse since then. So I decided to join a gym and get stronger in case I ever had to fight him. After a while I learnt just how enjoyable it was to actually train and get bigger and stronger. Felt really good setting a new goal every week and hitting it, and missing that goal gave me motivation to hit it the week after. Also learnt how helpful and open fellow gym bros are to being helpful and shit, and so the gym turned into a social center where I could improve myself.

I still dream of fighting him at times. Except now I imagine myself OHP'd lmao1fag and kicking his ass.

christians do the same thing. "Oh my god!"
everything from a car accident to busting a huge nut.

english is based around god as well.
>goodbye: god be with ye
etc

Raise yours standards and have some self respect

no pedo

To keep alive his memory.

Andrea is her name right? She gives mad good head.

unironically kill yourself filthy sandnigger

my nigguh, pump for trump

Boredom

Being Lancer is suffering

Embarrassing

Almost exactly this, including the home-gym.
Also it's basically the only hobby I have, I don't know what I'd do with my time otherwise.

I want to be able to cosplay big characters and fuck average looking cosplay girls why is that so wrong?

He sure as hell ain't exercising for himself lmao

the self mirin gets silly doesn't it, i go to the bathroom before bed to clean my teeth and just end up standing in the mirror for a bit first. the lighting in there is pretty gr9 tho

I've been doing martial arts for 14 years since i was a kid and this supplements it well. I really like knowing that I am more physically capable than almost everyone I come across in life

hello sweden

this. we just don't notice it but we exclaim to god alot
>for god's/christ's sake
>what god gave you
>god's green earth
>what in god's name

yes pedo

no
liar

muslims/sweden/israel stop shilling

I lift because it makes me objectively better than other people

I don't even know why I lift anymore.
I got fed up with women, don't really want to do anything with them, other than fucking some pussy from time to time.
I'd really like to be with a strong thicc guy and have the time of my life with him, but then I remember that I'm not gay and I'm on the fence with this shit.

>tattoo
FUCKING DROPPED.

Nothing more UN-unique than a girl with a fucking tattoo. I bet it's her favorite song lyric or some bullshit.

How is that ass godly? It's a nice ass but nothing exceptional

I do it for him

holy fucking shit what the fuck

yeah, why not....

I'm not that user but just because you like little girls doesn't mean you a necessarily a pedo

>it's another negro falseflagging as a ebin racist episode

kys nigger no one is falling for it

Because you are fucking 11 inches tall?

i thought those were traps for a second
Holy shit for a second I was like fuck shrugs time to slice up slaves with a katana
>its tape

i unironically lift for zyzz
zyzz died for our sins, so that we may make gains

Brah... I can see the other chick's head (the one who took the picture) -_-

I had sex with her (in my dreams) and she's a goddess. Not like you'd have a chance you bunch of memeing fucks

WHO GIVES A SHIT

Kill or be killed. Eat or be eaten.

as an excuse to peep on twink's dick's in the gym showers

Being the most powerful man on earth is time consuming and stressful user

For myself, and only myself
Plus hatred of others i suppose

Because they aren't dumb ass retarded atheist pieces of shit like you

>No Honono

it means god is great essentially, normally muslims would say bismallah before the start of a venture

hngggg those legs in the red skirt

Can someone post the picture of the JOOCY rhodie?
It's my goal, I want to print it out and post it on my wall.

Where do you go to get such a well prepared fast food meal?

Ya killed him.

While you're not wrong, it's still pretty fucking weird.

Honestly I work out so I can eat delicious food and not suffer from the external side effects. I know I'm probably damaging my insides but you gotta die someday. Might as well have a feast every night before you go.

In'n'out

I went there when I was on my honeymoon (we went to every continent except Antarctica).
Would legit go to the barren hellscape of California for it again.

Don't sexualize the idols!

You do know that like half of the decent ones have done Junior Idol videos, right?

A few of the flunkies even ended up doing bestiality.

this

Having D rank Luck is suffering.
Cu Chulainn can wreck shit up if he doesn't get shafted (huehue) by fate all the time.

This right here. For a qt black girlfriend

I had it for the first time about a week ago, wasn't impressed. Slightly better than regular fast food. Maybe I went at a bad time?

I can't know that because it's false, Mr. Gaijin.

To rule the Wasteland.

I want a body I can be proud of.
I want a body that, when I look at the pictures of Hercules, I can say "Yeah, I can take him on"

This fine specimen.