Nostalgia thread

Nostalgia thread

shit do each of those have BTC on them?

yes, sticker over private key

wew this one

My OG Butterfly Labs ASIC miner. Was supposed to be the first to market but they fucked me with a ~6 month delay. Still profited of course but not nearly as much as if I had just bought BTC with the $2500 I spent on this.

And here's my rig with three R9 290s to mine LTC after BTC went ASIC. Ignore the stupid setup of two watercooled, one air, the aircooled one got added in later.

Anyone here pre Mt. Gox remember the name of the shady paypal-like site we used to have to withdraw money from back before Coinbase was a thing? I can't ever remember that and it bothers me.

I like you OP,

i'll dump some of my old shit

I had two of those. Are those scammers even in jail yet?

Almost 2 mil dollars in that picture.

>this will happen again the moment we hit 10k

This looks familiar.

Most likely not. I had the one pictured and the smaller Jalapeno I think it was called. Actually, it's a desk ornament in my room to remind me of previous fuck ups and to stick with it. I'm one of those 2010 guys that should be fucking rich on a yacht but let the FUD get to me, left and returned multiple times.

Mainly I didn't have faith in people that they'd ever adopt it, the tech I always thought was cool. Pretty clear now it's here to stay though.

that would be neat

clarkmoody

>tfw i sold at 5% gains

i sold 100 btc for 20% gains at 80 dollar. biggest regret in my life

lol i forgot it was down this much at one point

Sold 100 BTC at $20 here. Locally it was a good move, since it had crashed from $32 to $5 then because of Mt. Gox. My mistake was forgetting about it for a while and not buying back in at $5.

dwolla

any req?

>augur
>maidsafe
>doge

the holy trinity of shitcoins