Are we forever 300?

Please money skelly.. take us to the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/HCCE6QX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ETH maybe the crypto for the flippening. Who knows?
One day ETH 5k

>BTC forks
>ETH gains $20
>everyone loses their shit
>"omg its starting its starting"
>smart money leaves again
>dwindles back down to $300
>repeat forever

plan accordingly. quick buck.

It does seem that this is the case, and I'm not sure if it's because of Market forces that are reached through consensus or through manipulation. It's cheaper to send, it's faster, it's becoming deflationary with Casper, it will have private transactions.

can't see it escaping the clutches of fresh ico dumping for a while desu
maybe a year or more

THIS IS ETHEREUM

>up 30000% since January
>pls bring us to the MOON!

What did he mean by this?

forever? it was just at 400 again a couple months ago...

money skelly is a sjw commie cuckboi
and the last thing he wants to do is make you rich, and i you 1 day have a nice 500k hose, he will say you need to gtfo because jamal, shaniqua and their 8 kids need this house more than you.
He is a fucking autistic commie, he doesn't want to be associated with making someone rich off of his coins
let that sink in your brain, besides that ethereum is held hostage at 300$ by the scam icos, and even if it's not it's nothing unique anymore, there is a lot of cheaper competition
good luck with your bags

short term memory

Veeky Forums has low IQ

Money skeleton will become victim of the Trump Curse

Did he shit talk the godking?

Skovald?

KEK

i just into 0.09 ETH
moon when
let me reap the wealthy neet life

He wants to hire the fmr Twitter employee that took down Trump's Twitter account

get better movement updates on eth discord.gg/HCCE6QX

ffs just think about if for a moment... ethereum isnt going to break 400 until this ico craze is over.

so ICO's get tons of ethereum which they then sell to fund development right. every time ethereum reaches ATH at 400 all the development teams of icos sell ethereum for maximum gains and maximum development funding... sooooooo ethereum isnt going to be able to break ATH while there are so many ico development teams waiting to sell.

move to better performing coins and invest in ethereum once regulation has cleared up most the icos

so obvious when you think about it

Ethereum is infinitely printable digital fiat.
Expecting it to behave the same way as bitcoin's digital gold is retarded.

Just sold 100,000

reminder

Not just that. He wants to ban “Nazis” from his coin.

That's a really controversial political statement huh

>ETH is volatile
>people complain
>ETH is stable
>people complain

But they can't "print" digital money just like that because:

high inflation => drastic price drop => miners drop out => network problems

It's not smart money, it's fucking ICO bagbholders dumping as soon as they can get a reasonable price without destroying the value.

When the main point of your token it to fundraise for other projects...surprise, people are going to sell it to fund their other products. (Hypothetically, in crypto it's all a huge fucking scam so they're most likely just using it to buy hookers and lambos but the point still stands)

Surprised this took so long for someone to say

Does this mean we just have to hold on until the ICOs run out?

Yes. Everyone who sold shitcoins for ether during an ICO is selling those ether as soon as it hits $300. Just consider how many shitcoin ICOs there are and you get your answer.

I mean, ideally, but there are new ICOs worth 10s of millions every week. Seems like a lost cause.

I really like eth though and wish it would take over the fucking shitcoin that is BTC.

Eth isn't a real currency, it's a testing platform for the ethereum blockchain. It will never have value.