No broscience: How healthy and important is milk?

Is it important enough where you need to consume milk to be tall and strong?

I read online that the dutch are so tall because they consume a lot of milk and dairy related products. They are like 6 ft on average while White American men are only 5' 9.5" on average.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk#Nutrition_and_health
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cow milk provides no benefits to HUMAN BODIES.

Enjoy your cow estrogen, mucus, and antibiotic bath though

wtf bro, I thought cow milk was rich in protein and calcium?

Adult humans don't need external sources of calcium, our bones naturally produce it. Even as children we need HUMAN milk, not cow milk. We are not cows.

>what is organic milk

don't listen to that other fag, if you're not lactose intolerant (which you may not be) it's for a reason, go ahead and enjoy your milk brother

may be* fuggg

The nutritional benefits are debatable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk#Nutrition_and_health

It's like circumcision. Some people say that cutting off part of your penis is good although there are no proven benefits to it.

this

>that image
>this much broscience and negligible difference inducing changes

Do some homework. Milk in the US is loaded with antibiotics, estrogens, and even some feces.

There's literally a committee dedicated to shilling milk. Fuck the jews; milk is terrible for you

>Adult humans don't need external sources of calcium, our bones naturally produce it.
The fuck? Are you high?

naturally produce it? That's called osteoporosis, and it's your body consuming your bones because you're deficient in calcium.

That kind of memeing is why I look down on those trying to discredit food we've consumed for centuries.

Bones do not produce calcium. They require external sources in order to maintain integrity. If your body is low on calcium your body begins making some calcium bound in your bone available through decalcification. You don't want that.

are there other products that are easily consumed that also have lots of calcium

VEGETABLES

>citation needed the image

Fellow Vegan?

Fpbp

>all white people are the same
>capitalizes white
coping Amerimutt detected

I notice that only white people really drink it and other races have trouble. Take that as you will.

yes, I am an amerimutt

I am 1/4 German 1/4 Dutch 1/4 Danish 1/4 British but I am only 5' 9.5"

I think it is because I didn't have enough milk?

Besides being breastfed, I never had milk.

Calcium causes prostate cancer

It's a great source for protein when bulking

There is solid info in that image for those striving to be at the top of their sport. For the general population the differences will be marginal at best.

Milk is bad for you, but it isn't as unhealthy as playing one of the easiest games in the history of gaming franchises. Seriously each area following the "chosen hunter" and his excessively buffed weapons from assorted game locations as he fights brainless enemies has been indistinguishable from the last. Aside from the handholding, the game's only consistency is providing you with absolutely retarded, unchallenging enemies and allowing you to run through all of them without any motive to stay in place or fight them throughout the course of the entire game, all to make the difficult feel easy, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when From Software voted to make the game a PS4 exclusive; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. Bloodborne might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the normalfag game in its refusal of challenge, skill and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least the Dark Souls games were good though
"No!"
The enemies were easy; the bosses were unfairly hard. As I played, I noticed that every time a enemy went for an attack, he spent an unrealistic amount of time telegraphing his swing.
I began marking on the back of an envelope every moment the enemy put his arm back. I quitted only after I had marked the envelope a several dozen times. I was incredulous. Miyazaki's mind is so governed by outdated game design philosophies that he has no other style of challenge. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Dark Souls by the same Kevin-V from Gamespot. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing Bloodborne at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to play Mount and Blade." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Bloodborne" you are, in fact, trained to play Mount and Blade.

it might be because you're only a quarter dutch

>Cow milk provides no benefits to HUMAN BODIES.
It's perfectly fine for human/neanderthal hybrids who are lactose tolerant, though.

or, you know, because height in a country is given by a distribution of nonzero variance

kek

kek why

I love to see a good pasta adapted like this.

what are the benefits of organic milk?

Yes. Milk and dairy.

thanks but i meant either than milk and dairy.

There has been strong selection for lactose tolerance in certain human populations. It's good for us.

thanks but can you explain why it is good for us?

The cows are treated fairly and not injected with hormones apparently
Key word is apparently

nice meme

How do you make a hormone?
>Don't pay her

Yeah but what arw the benefits to humans? People above have said that there are no benefits

Protein, fat, and calcium. Also tastes good.

Pro's
Super cheap...like cheaper than water in my country.
Easy Protein
Easy calories
Con's
Most people have problems with digesting it...problems you might have with a lot of milk are
-acne
-stomach ache
-liquid shit and so on
Also the sugar in milk is realy bad... I dont know about the hormone problem and I'm quite sure nobody does. How the body response to milk is diffrent.
In fact just drink your milk with and eat your dairy but dont over do it.
And keep away from it if you want to lose weight.
Also gomad is for broke dyel skeletons.

It's for babies to grow, casein has casomorphins in it to make the babies stay with the mom.

Casomorphins are linked to autism and I can attest 20g of pure casein makes me feel autistic af. I used to go shop after and get some kind of tunnel vision, sleepiness drugged up feeling and like there was a screen between me and other people. Shit stopped when I stopped eating quark cheese and even some milk in my coffee gives me this feeling.

>The doses of drugs were far too small to have an effect on anyone drinking them, but the results highlight how man-made chemicals are now found throughout the food chain.

DELET DIS
>tfw drink milk every day

Do not trust this retard. These morons are vegan shills. Fact is, milk is VERY healthy and good for you if you are Aryan. But if you are a shitskin, then yeah it will fuck you up because your body can't tolerate it.
Has no negative side effects on Europeans though.

Its the worse you can do to your body. Gives you bad skin, bad hair, 70% of the world get diarrhea from it, its simply puss juice filled with ostrogen, studies suggest that the calcium from cows milk is making us piss our excess calcium + our own calcium and those leading to osteoporosis.

Its just not good for us, I mean its tasty but its puss juice and I want to be a man drinking beer and not a little girl drinking puss juice.

Yes goy drink beer, this beverage of fermented hops could have no estrogenic properties at all after all it is a MAN DRINK. enjoy your tits and fat that sticks to your stomach . I'll enjoy my milk sans hormones because I don't live in a third world country and you can enjoy your abdominal fat and tits.

>70% of the world get diarrhea from it
Yeah, the subhuman races.
Starting to think all the bitches whining about milk on Veeky Forums are jealous niggers and other primitives who are mad because they can't use such a great source of protein and calories.
We Europeans have been drinking milk for so long our body processes it properly and eliminates all the negative effects that shitskins get from it, leaving us with only the benefits.

So you're saying we should only eat human meat?

>2010

What the fuck happened to Veeky Forums in the past 7 years?

From Software needs to stop that overrated Dark Souls style shit and make a proper Armored Core game again.

I love milk and milk products but they give me acne.
>drank milk
>couldn't get rid of acne
>stoped drinking milk
>acne faded away
>started drinking milk
>acne came back
Tried same with kefir and Greek yogurt and same cycle continued.

Sucks because I really love thouse products.

Would drinking a lot of milk give me mantitties if I'm 16?
Also Arab here
>only lactose intolerant people I know are American

Both of you are fucking retards. It's like you're forced to choose between Poison A or Poison B. Don't pick any.

That girl on the right has got herself a milk dress and a butter face

This board is fun, everyone state yes drink milk its HEALTHY,

Nooooo don't, its not meant for HUMAN BODY.

Yet no one explain what happen in human's body.

I had lots of biology classes, and I can tell you, milk is only for babies, after that you're not supposed to drink it. Take a look at all animals, only when they're all babies.

But.. but.. muh calcium. The fact is when you do sport, strenghten your bones (its been a while since my classes, I used to know the processus).

Buttt muh osteoporosis, unless you're 50+ and SENDENTARY, you're not likely to have it.

Damn you're retarded

t. vegan coon

sorry your body can't digest the drink of the gods, "fellow human."

This

fuck maybe i should stop consuming milk products. i have acne and i like milk.

When did the health part fuck off? I don't remember, but it probably went to shit soonafter.

best post ITT

This. Shitskins btfo as always

this, if you're of European descent, milk is good for you as it has many benefits, but only if it's from a small farm and not mass-produced. that way you know it's clean and not full of hormones and also not watered down, like the percentage milks you can buy in a supermarket.

what would be the difference? small farmers will also give their cows the same hormone laced shit as mass produced farmers?

Nice false analogy m8

They removed the "Health" part specifically to stop faggots from posting about all sorts of nonsense shit under the guise of it being "mental health" or some such.

Veeky Forums had already declined severely by that point.

I only drink Almond milk. Since it has less calories

It's a good source of protein and calcium, and it's cheap.

Other than that, no, there's nothing specific that says you must drink milk.

maybe i should also drink almond milk but I thought almond milk was even more fattening? or is that soy?

which one gives you man tits?

spotted the vegan faggots.

Top kek

Can you show that it's selection and not random spreading of the gene? There is a difference

>Enjoy your cow estrogen, mucus, and antibiotic bath though

This sounds like a reasonable conce-

>Adult humans don't need external sources of calcium

Opinion discarded. Drink a nice cool glass of milk and chill out you retarded faggot.

t. retarded balding faggot

If you are outside of US local farmed milk is really good shit. In Canada we have a dairy board that thoroughly verifies that all milk producers in Canada are playing by the rules and not feeding/injecting cows with anything but grain/grass. We also don't allow outside milk products for the most part.

Basically check your country's laws on milk and if you are white then milk will be great for you.

Even the most organic of milk is shit tier for your health. Google casomorphins.

if you're indian then your post actually makes a lot of sense

Tell me more about where you get your calcium from. Do you suckle your father's man titties?

God bless you user. That harr potter pasta is the best.

>what are every veggies and fruits

If you eat a decent amount of them you'll easily hit 500mg. 1000 is recommended because its based on people getting it from milk which has negative effects on bones. Skip it and you don't need 1000 at all.

Not that guy but you honestly dont think milk is the only good source of calcium do you?

Are these the fruits and veggies that are naturally produced by your bones? Like tibia avocados?

>Can you show that it's selection and not random spreading of the gene?
How statistically retarded are you? look up fitness cost with Greg Cochran, a renown scientist if you're really interested.

Do you know what "external" means?

No, I think this anti-milk shill is getting 0.2 cents deposited for every post.

>and if you are white then milk will be great for you.
What the fuck is this meme? Tons of different cultures drink milk, plenty of them non-white.

>drink nearly a gallon a milk a day since i was a small child just because i love milk
>coincidentally best friends with the milk mans son
>was always skinny until i started working out and 6'2"

thanks milk. truly the whyt mans drink

also this thread reminded me to go poor myself a nice cold glass of milk

This is neither broscience or proscience, but I find milk is only good for bulking because of the extra protein and calories, but it makes it harder for me lose weight/fat because the lactose makes me bloated and hold water.

Yes. What the fuck is your point ?

Fuck you man, Ive spent the last 3 years trying to adapt milk to my diet in any form (cheese, pure casein etc) because I thought Ray Peat was right. If you do thorough research you'll end up with the same opinion as me, I even told you to google casomorphins but you're too scared to do so. Even organic milk contains fucking hormones, not because they were added but because it's a fundamental element of milk.

Are you saying your bones naturally produce cow's milk? Wtf are you talking about goddamn moron.

I googled casomorphins, they sound quite cosy. Tbh I do get the craving for cheese for a few days after eating some. I guess you got the autism if you tried eating something you're allergic to for 3 whole years. Why didn't you do some thorough research by year 2?

No, this retard here
has been implying exactly that though.

Yeah I can be retarded when it comes to listening to my own body. Though i had come to this conclusion like 2 years ago but just switched from milk to quark cheese. Also, it's easy to be led by fraudulent science unless you dig really deep.

>What the fuck is your point ?
Calcium from food is not external, you fucking nitwit. When people say you don't need external sources of something, they're talking about vitamins and other essential compounds that your body makes from simpler compounds you get from food. Your body does not need external creatine because it makes it in the kidneys or liver or whatever from other shit you eat. Your body is not a fucking particle accelerator that can make calcium from other elements. All the calcium in your body was external at one point, and any sort of non-external calcium would be from leaching it out of organs that need it like your teeth and bones.

And if somehow you are implying that adults have all the calcium they need and never lose any (which quite frankly sounds like retarded magical thinking without me having to look into it), if you're working out, your bones should be increasing in density, so you're going to need external calcium to make up the difference. FUCK, you are stupid.

>Also, it's easy to be led by fraudulent science unless you dig really deep.

I agree. It's why you need to try not to post shit like this though.

>Adult humans don't need external sources of calcium

Newfags need to learn about macros and not avoid the important ones. You clearly have had terrible reactions to dairy, but for a lot of us it is easy and cheap access to some good shit.

Dietary calcium deficiency triggers the parathyroid hormone which leeches calcium from your bones to compensate.

Basic knowledge right here, next paragraph full of ignorant shit my nigga.

Youre the one that hasn't dig deep enough. Ive never been intolerant to lactose either, it's not about intolerance but milk simply being unhealthy for ADULTS.

>if somehow you are implying that adults have all the calcium they need and never lose any (which quite frankly sounds like retarded magical thinking

This is clearly how some of us read your understanding of it in your earlier posts. Ah well, nothing burgers abound.