/sfg/ small flaccid general

Lets settle this once and for all, boys.

What can WE do, those with small flaccids, to walk around with our optimal flacid swang? What is the elusive variable?
My flaccid at times is large, others and most of the time, not.

So far, the only thing that works for me and is reliable, is drinking tons of water until I have to piss. At this point, for some goddamn unknown reason, my flaccid is long and thick.
I also find that overfapping causes shrinkage of the flaccid.

Has anyone else gotten to the bottom of this and wish to shed some light?
I'm sick, sick of walking around with no confidence because of my dead little shrimp dick.

>those with small flaccids
define small flaccid, like under 4 inches soft?

Yeah like thumb size or below.

just a reminder if your dick doesn't hang below the balls you're a child

i'm about 2 inches flaccid, 5 inches hard. Not OP btw

btw average is 3.5 inches, so about thumb length unless you're a freak of nature

Then why does EVERYONE ELSE in the locker room have a bigger one

My dick is maybe like 3 inches right now flaccid. Sometimes its about 4 to 5 flaccid, sometimes if I'm wearing overly tight boxers, it turtles to 1 inch or less. I'm 6.5 erect and none of this shit matter you retarded children

i dont fucking know dude, maybe you're projecting your insecurities upon other people. Maybe they took a hot shower and now the blood pumped throughout the dick and the skin and muscles relaxed who the fuck knows

Underage as fuck.

I remember after football practice all the fucking other dudes stroking their wangs and flopping their dicks around to stimulate blood flow because they were so insecure about flaccid dick size

LMAO little fucking faggot bitch. i had just finished doing DEEP and HEAVY squats when a random QT came by to pick up a lifting band she had left behind.

she looked right at my hulking fucking flaccid hog and dropped her phone before giggling and scooting away. feels fucking GREAT being able to illicit this kind of response thanks to my tremendous strength, impeccable form and big long fuck rod.

Kek was a highschool football player and distinctly remember doing this. How can you not dude when i would take off my girdle after practice my dick would be turtle mode

but what if i'm a grower?? end me pham

Cuz I've never felt insecure about my dick. I used to flash it to girls when I was in middle school. Also the dick stroking after practice was extremely uncomfortable to witness.

How? Literally everytime I talk to girls I feel emasculated by the fact that I have a cute, tiny little flaccid between my leggies.
Like who cares if Im a grower and grow to 6.5, until then I have a little baby dick!

Why would a girl ever give a flying fuck about a flaccid dick? They can't get off to a soft dick.

Besides. I get pretty swollen in my pants when I'm flirting with a chick. Just get over it dude, no one gives a fuck about your flaccid dick

>tfw 3 inch flaccid
>twf 8 inch hard

A lot of girls think small flaccid = small erect and the concept of a grower is lost to them

Holy shit you guys need a hobby.
>muh pee pee is small sometimes!!!1

GO PLOW A FIELD

my balls are huge

this board is the most autistic place on the internet i swear to god.

>Giving a shit about this

Literally no one cares about your flaccid fucking penis.

how about not giving a fuck about things you cant change. no one cares about your small flaccid penis, do you fuck girls while flaccid? does not mather get over it

epic humblebrag
kill yourself