Post in here in your latest gym session was bad

Post in here in your latest gym session was bad.

>tfw was feeling lethargic and weak as fuck today
>tfw all lifts suffered

it'll get better, lifting has its ups and downs, just like life.

I know, just feels the worst when it happens. Feels like the workout was a complete fucking waste. I have two days off now and I'll do nothing but keep thinking about it until Monday.

Couldn't even get 3x5 140kg squats, or even 5 reps of 90kg bench.

it'll get better, lifting has its ups and downs, just like lifts.

I was tired as fuck before going today.

Couldn't even do my squats properly but my bench was ok

maybe i need to cut some of the cardio, my legs have been too jelly lately

Sorry to hear that user. Itll get better next time, just stick with it.

I had a bum day today.
>doing The Press 4x8 sets at 105lb
>only got 7 on my 4th set last time, stoked to finally hit it and go up next week
>only get 5 reps for 3 sets and have to drop weight on the 4th
Hold me brehs.

>stalling at 165lb squats for reps after making great noob gains
>occasional heart palpitations from leg exercises

we all may or may not make it

I'm starting to feel bad again

Could use some (yous)

pascal? because i had a friend who had this exact problem today

my last session, courtesy of southeast asia
>grill tagging along with her bf doing squats
>grill doing 60kg
>ok, thats pretty decent for an asian grill
>she proceeds to do a sumo stance
>squats 1/3 of the way down while completely leaning forward
>the powerlifter manlet who was also waiting for the squat rack with melooked dead inside
>mfw
bonus: her bf did the SAME EXACT THING but with 100kg

It wasn't bad but it wasn't as good as it should have been.

On the bright side my gym crush smiled at me, so that was nice.

Been gyming for 2½ months and eating small and lost 40 pounds but im still fat as fuck please send me your condolences i'm doomed to become a skeleton because i can't eat i'll go back to being fat help me

Negative, name starts with a c.

>on clonazepam for three months (2.5mg/day)
>stop taking it abruptly because not feeling very well
>learn the hard way what benzodiazepine withdrawal is
>feel like shit for the first two weeks
>go to the gym before the worst symtoms start and somehow manage to have a decent workout
>muscles hurt a lot next day (literally six months into program and the only time my muscles hurted besides this were in my first workouts)
Now it's been almost three weeks and I still feel bad but much better than the first days. The problem is, my appetite decreased even more than before taking the meds. I have been eating only 1500-2300 cals and 50g-100g protein daily.
Today my quadriceps still hurted from tuesday workout, so I could only complete one set of squats.
JUST

Had to head to gym earlier in morning today. I felt like shit and did horrible squats. It always sucks to have a bad workout

Took me a second to get this kek

My right knee has been in pain for the past 2 months. Deadlifts are improving but I've dropped squats ever since. Someone told me knee compression sleeves help a lot. One guy recommended SBDs. They're expensive, but im tempted to get them because i hate not being able to do squats.

Last session was awfull. Got a new job which is 0830-1730 M-F so now I have to train before work as too busy after. It's winter in my country right now - felt super cold, tired a noticeably weaker than previous session.

I do PPL routine.

Today was pull day, but the gym was so fucking packed with people that all I was able to do was do 5 sets of pull-ups and 5 sets of chin-ups............. because I couldn't get to any other equipment/machine/device to do any other kind of pulling.

Sort of failed on monday, managed to put 10 pounds on my bench and 5 on curls, but my squats failed hard for some reason, could barely do my usual working weight for 4 reps and this was a day I'd usually add 2-5 pounds.
Trying again today and seeing if it was just an off day for squats or do I have to deload altogether.

>decided to eat 6 slices of greasy ass pizza 2 hours before lifting today for no reason whatsoever
>fatigued and tired as fuck by the time I was done with squats

i'm not even a fatfuck i promise, i just have no idea what went through my mind since i rarely even have cheat days let alone this.

>usually easily OHP 110lbs 5x5
>Today struggle with OHP 90lbs 5x5
>usually struggle with deadlifting 220lbs 5x5
>Today 240lbs 5x5 felt easy

What the fuck did my body mean by that?
I had a rest day with plenty of food and sleep before this and the last time i did the press was 3 days ago.
SOMEONE EXPLAIN

Last gym session was great

>bench has gone down 10 lbs
>need to deload squats next session
fuck me

>worked 12 hours last night
>went to gym after work thinking it would be empty
>more packed than when I usually go in the afternoon
>obviously tired as fuck
>didn't lift anywhere near what I had hoped
>get home
>eat
>sleep
>had shit sleep
>working again tonight

>nSuns 5/3/1 Deadlift variant
>get through day5 feeling kinda not great
>go to bed at midnight:30 knowing I have to be awake at 8:15am
>7.75 hours sleep isn't too terrible
>except
>there's a fucking hail storm
>in grand rapids fucking Michigan
>in the middle of july
>that lasts for 45 minutes

it really would have been okay had I got more than 5 hours of fucking sleep

>skipped gym for 2 weeks due to big event planning
>event over
>feel like killing myself but try to gym anyway
>worst session ever
It's over desu I just want to die.

>guy yells at me for using pl8 he needs for front pl8 raises
>doesnt bother to check anywhere else
>stands next to me arms crossed
>yells out my reps
>give him pl8 to fuck off

inb4 stand up for yourself. He was a manager. inb4 report him. Last person who did it got his car fucked up in the parking lot and the cameras were magically down for the cops

>finish up doing my first set of barbell rows
>qt3.14 azn grill is waving at me from the adjacent power rack
>heart starts racing
>take out an earbud
>she looks at me with a qt smile with qt braces
>asks me if she can "borrow" my plates
>think to myself, "this is my time to shine, time to think of something clever to say"
>say "no i need them get your own"
>she looks confused and just says "okay..."
>i forget to say something clever
>there are literally 50 other places in this huge gym for her to get plates, she gets a couple plates and continues her squats
>i never add any plates to my rows and finish my workout in 4 more sets

at least i didn't let that gains goblin gobble up my gains, right???

Wait till he goes to the gym and show him who the real big man is, he will never mess with you again.

What? Why would you need condolences for this? Sounds like you're on track. You don't get fat if you eat normal food and lift btw

fapped before I went to the gym. already sweating like the Niagara during warmups. fapping really does drain your energy

air conditioner wasn't working in the gym today along with insane DOMS, was passing out doing my workout, only did the 3 compound lifts of SS and left without doing the accessory work I wanted to do.

I buckled one of the discs in my back and it's gonna be 4-6 weeks recovery
I'm dosed up on benzos and painkillers and it still hurts to walk

I was making crazy progress and fucked it all up being a drunk idiot.

I deloaded squat/deadlift about 25% and started LP again, got my squat up to 285 3x5 and deadlift to 340 1x3. Lots of momentum, really stoked about it.

Then a few days ago I slipped and fell right on my knee cap. Shit is painful. I can walk but I can't do any exercise that involves putting weight on the leg. Can't even do shit like BB rows. I'm expecting to need to take at least 2 weeks. Really just fucked up all that progress/momentum I had going for me.

Why would you talk without having something to say? You should have just given them to her and said something when one of you finished your sets.

i kinda lost track of what i'm supposed to be doing.

kinda want to go for aesthetics, but i've got a years worth of 100% stronk focused lifting background so not sure where to start.

they told me to go for more reps, but i just can't stop doing heavy small sets...

what do brehs