>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>Starting Stretching: phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5wHaD9JNpc
instagram.com/demibagby/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

Can I rely, almost exclusively, on australian pull ups to build up muscles for real pull ups?

worked for me

How long did it take to transition from homo pullups to real ones?

These are more like rows and work the tris and traps. Real pull ups hit the shoulders and chest more.

>These are more like rows and work the tris and traps. Real pull ups hit the shoulders and chest more.

around 3x10 range i got 1 pullup, but at around like 3x6ish? i was able to do a chin up. I was also a literal skeleton tho so there wasn't a bunch of weight to pull up

It's called an Inclined Row, it's in Rope Climb progression in Foundation (RC had pull ups at lvl8)
So it's legit for progression towards pull ups. If you hit 5x15 and still can't do a single normal pull up, do negatives.
we do get such people once in a while, that claim shit
>yea pull ups hit triceps and front deltoids, maaan

When doing diamond pushups I feel all of my weight here. I don't know if it's supposed to be that way so any advice on the technique is appreciated.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5wHaD9JNpc

I'm living overseas at the moment and want to go from skinnyfat to normal/almost ottermode.
Would it work if I did like 5 exercises a day and cut?
I was thinking like
>30 pushups
>30 dips
>30 pullups / chinups
>30 bodyweight squats
>some ab stuff
Is this a good plan?

it's good cardio every morning

any tips on progressing to muscle ups? I'm stuck at single bar dips and pull ups to the chest

now that the dust has settled, push/pull vs full body?

if you can do 30 pull ups you certainly can do way more push ups and BW squats. you could swap the squats fro bulgarian split squat or pistol squat progressions. same with the push ups, if you can do them xINFINITY then try for progressions for 1 arm

can you FL? tried doing negatives for transition?
what dust? name one full body BW exercise?

>he doesn't do the squat jump into muscle up

I'm not strong enough to do FL or Negative Muscle Ups yet

push/pull vs full body as in routines

made me lul irl, thanks breh
if you can't even do negatives...
full body would take too long, I split it into two days

focus really hard on proper form. Do pull ups slow and controlled, no momentum, full range of motion. You'll get from 30 to 2 pull ups. Same with the rest of the stuff. Stop cheating yourself

>tfw moved cities, and now I workout in the park instead of my basement
>10 guys are regulars at my hours
>nobody uses full ROM, some use less than half ROM
>relaxed bellies, no hollow body
>reps go into the15-20s
>"oh shit I am at 15 reps, and I usually do 20, better swing like a monkey to get them 20 pull ups"

Guys are pretty cool though, and I actually enjoy watching their poor form, makes me smile. I hope they eventually pick up some stuff from me.

>I hope they eventually pick up some stuff from me.
oh you naive little boi

Thanks for the answers.

Can anyone help me desiding which height to put this lower (australian pull up) bar? Waist height?

Rightmost pic with feet elevated on a chair

Do you, guys, take any supplements? I am considering BCAAs. Are they worth it?

newfag here
>no cash for gym
>only about 60kg in weights so not really enough to get jacked but enough to use them for weighted calisthenics
will
>pushups
>pull ups
>chin ups
>pike pushups
get me a good upper body?

Question:

I know it is harder for females to gain muscle mass, how much harder is it for them to gain mass only through bodyweight exercises?

Tried to look for before and after bodyweight only transformation pics but can't seem to find any

Read the side effects first, the only supplement I take is omega 3 and protein cookies
no, pull up is you pulling whole body, you need to push your whole body, so dips (single bar or pbar) also for females it's anavar or bust, if you want to be jacked, take a look at any gymnast then you have a rough idea of how you can look, but look is mostly about your diet, pic related a gymnast

L O N D O N

Yes but gymnasts also do weighted strength training, it's not completely bodyweight...

Could you explain again? Sorry, couldn't understand. English is not my mother Language.

he said to keep your legs up so it's hard, for example use a chair under your heels
if you want to compete at olympics, sure

QUICK POST YOUR LEG DAY ROUTINE

>do nothing

When I do incline rows on rings I feel it more in my pulling muscles around my chest than in my arms, is it supposed to be like that or is it just a sign of my core being weak?

your core shouldn't be engaged in doing rows, you keep yourself straight with your back muscles and row with your traps and lats

Anyone got any videos on how to do proper rto dips on rings ?

How many push ups should an avergae male be able to do?

Do PPL. Helped me gain mass in specific areas when I was a beginner. But I'm retarded and from the countryside, so maybe that's why it worked.

Any wise words on elbow prehab? I'm gonna do chin ups every single day for at least a month and there's nothing you can say to change my mind.

Do it. Trust me you will be fine.

2 and a half

Depends if you count it in normie push ups or actual push ups - chest to ground, body in a straight line, etc.
Because I'd wager that the average male can do around 10 proper push ups.

Bump

Who are your favorite bodyweight/calisthenics girls on YouTube and Instagram?

I want to keep progressing on foundation, but also have a homegym and want to look good naked. How do I go about organizing a routine with these goals?

instagram.com/demibagby/
But even she is meh. There aren't many girls that are that impressive in the calisthenics community.

Just for some context, i have.
>rack w/ pullup + dip stations
>olympic bar + plates
>bench
>rings
>ez bar
>adjustable dumbell

Ive been doing foundation for 3 days, i do handstand on 2 of those days, and then spend an extra day doing handstand + vanity lifts

Huh what the hell AlphaDestiny said in a new video said 1/4 - 1/3 men simply do not have the proper rip shape to do dips without literally cracking their sternum. Is that true?

>rip
rib

Sounds like total fucking bullshit.

I don't know how true it is but as a 14 year old bodyweight dips would hurt my sternum, but now that im 18 I can easily do them painlessly. So for some people they develop the proper structure to do them as they grow older and others just never do.
So in general if it hurts just dont it.
Honestly very few programs combine lifting and calisthenics so there are no proven methods on how to do it. Just try out different things by yourself and see what works.

Thanks. I'm gonna try Push/Pull or PPL with HS on L days.

ABABxx / ABCxABC

Gonna put something together and post it for criticism or anyone else who is interested

I don't care about being impressive, I care about them being hot

jus dun go 2 deep breh

Veeky Forums, is it actually possible to build quad muscle mass doing pistol squats,
hands behind back pistol squats and finally weighted pistol squats?

How do I properly preform
Rto dips?

What the fuck is up with foundations SLS progressions? Once you reach pistols you juat do weighted lunges, which are fucking easy. What's the point?

Nah mate there's no way you can build muscle mass by exercising your legs.
if weighted lunges are easy then you aren't using enough weight.

Apparantly lunges at .25x bodyweight is more advanced than pistols anyway.