Second Day Of Fasting

Im not hungry but i cant stop thinking about food and wanting to eat.
I always just wanna eat cuz it tastes good and if i dont eat enough i feel weird and wanna eat.

Im thinking of eating small portion meals for the rest of my life tomorrow.
But im going to feel even MORE hungry when i eat though, cuz ill want more...

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/5/1/15499356/alternate-day-fasting-dieting-weight-loss-calorie-restriction-health
fastingtalk.com/22-dr-jason-fung-on-alternate-day-fasting-diets-vs-calorie-restriction-and-whether-fasting-raises-cholesterol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I always feel more hungry when i eat HELP i wanna not be fat DX

Iron will my friend. Stay strong and continue your fast to however long you prepared. As long as you're drinking water and you're taking supplements, you can continue.

It's all mental.

don't take supplements. do 3 day water fasts then go back to eating normally. just make smarter choices about what you eat and how much you eat.

I do 3 day fasts when i feel fat or when ive been fucking up for the past few days

Have you tried alternate day fasting?

I've done a bunch of ADF and two longer fasts (4 days and 7 days), and I find sticking to ADF a lot easier. You don't find yourself thinking about food all the time when you're only fasting for a day.

>go back to eating normally
> just make smarter choices about what you eat and how much you eat.

HURHUHRUR

I once took supplements last year when i fasted and everything went black like on red dead redemption and i thought i was gonna die.

>alternate day fasting
theverge.com/2017/5/1/15499356/alternate-day-fasting-dieting-weight-loss-calorie-restriction-health

fastingtalk.com/22-dr-jason-fung-on-alternate-day-fasting-diets-vs-calorie-restriction-and-whether-fasting-raises-cholesterol/

You best be doing an EC stack, OP

Whats an EC stack?
I googled but still dont understand what it is?

BUMPPPP

>vomiting_pepe.jpg

you take ephedrine and caffeine together at certain times throughout the day to stimulate weight loss and curb appetite.

yes, it works, but there is an undisclosed potential side effect: erectile dysfunction. what people don't tell you that ephedrine is a vasoconstrictor (meaning blood vessels are narrowed). prolonged use of the drug can cause your dick to stop working.

>t. went on an EC stack, dick broke, came off, dick started working again

in my opinion, for fastest results, fasting is your best bet

FFFUCK EPHEDRINE SHIT
OMG MY FAMILIES EATING PIZZA
PIZZAAA

AND I CANT EAT ANYTHING FFFFFUUUUCK

AND TOMORROW IM JUST GOING TO EAT A SMALL SALAD AND SOUP

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>certain times throughout the day
Taking a 25mg dose of ephedrine along with 1 200mg dose of caffeine around mid-morning will get you through the day, especially if you're doing IF and not eating until the evening.

PIZZA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hey man, ask yourself this question: would you rather have a 6 pack RIGHT NOW, or that junk food you had yesterday/the day before/last week? your future self is watching you through memories you're living as we speak

being fat is hard, losing weight is hard. pick your hard and stick with it

just keep carrying on, and before you know it you'll be lean :)

I JUST RUINED MY 2 DAY FAST IM A LOST CAUSE, I ATE SOMETHING AROUND 500 CALORIES FOR DINNER

NOW MUMS MAKING CHOCOLATE PUDDING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

come on now, that's hardly anything

IT WAS MEANT TO BE A 2 DAY FAST, NOW I GOTTA FAST 2MOROW
WHAT IF I END UP EATING THE PUDDING TONIGHT MUM HASNT MADE IT FOR YEARS(only 1 other time, she says she will make it taste better than ever before)

IM THIS FAT

oh no worry.

im not hungry now.

woah this fasting stuff did work at making me feel fuller eating less.

:D